What HiFi Show Bangalore

The show should also have sale of Vinyl & CD. Opportunity to pick up some good music. As getting good music is tougher than getting good equipment. Normal practice in many audio show. Not sure followed in India especially What Hifi show.

Looks like the objective of the show is to showcase ONLY audio equipments.

Anyone know of a decent place to stay ?
i may come probably only to show support ( i am not an exhibitor )

How far is the venue from the station

Hotels Near to MG Road | Budget Hotels in Bangalore | Hotels in Heart of Bangalore City | Corporate stay near to MG Road Bangalore can get bargain deals here and is 5min walk to the Ritz Carlton

Also nandhini is another low cost option adjacent to the above but may not be always very well maintained

Northern Route is a good place to have lunch near amrut hotel on the same road ie st marks road

Else you may need to consider st marks hotel

40min from rly station with medium traffic / 1hr heavy traffic

Nice to see some enthu going for the show. Hope to be there too. Had checked with Jochem he doesn't seem to be taking part & also the pro ac guys form chennai.
Was hoping to listen to them.
Hope to meet you all.
Cheers

Sir,

Am coming with my brother on 29th(Saturday),Sure I could give you a ring if you plan on same day.

First book your tickets @ in.bookmyshow.com/bengaluru/events/what-hi-fi-sound-and-vision-show-2015/ET00032369

Thanks Audio_Freek,

I would drop in on saturday if members here are going on that day too. I have not bought tickets, i was thinking to buy the tickets at the venue?

Thanks Audio_Freek,

I would drop in on saturday if members here are going on that day too. I have not bought tickets, i was thinking to buy the tickets at the venue?

I assume that the tickets could be bought at venue too.But I dont have complete knowledge about it.They might equip only selected number of visitors I guess for a day, to avoid over crowding also to plan things. You could check with the What If people.

Hey Friends !!!

I have Never been to a Hifi show before, and wish to go and meet you all...

Hopefully I will be in town till then ...

So how are we all going to meet there ? I mean I am on the whatsup group, are others too in the group, for communicating .

Best regards

Tanoj

Nice to see some enthu going for the show. Hope to be there too. Had checked with Jochem he doesn't seem to be taking part & also the pro ac guys form chennai.
Was hoping to listen to them.
Hope to meet you all.
Cheers
Neo, this is sad news indeed;
Was looking forward to some of the products that Jochem distributes.
Since there is no presence in Mumbai was keen to listen to them in Bangalore while I was to be at the Audio Show.
Proac too is not in Mumbai [well at least I am not aware of its presence]
Therefore Bangalore seemed to be a good place to listen to it.
I guess I am not to be so lucky.
Will just play it by the day..See what is in store for me 1 week from today.

Was looking forward to some of the products that Jochem distributes.

If time permits, please do visit Jochen's place. A wonderful experience is all but guaranteed.
He being a fair distance from the venue, the better part of a day would be needed.

If time permits, please do visit Jochen's place. A wonderful experience is all but guaranteed.
He being a fair distance from the venue, the better part of a day would be needed.
I land on 26th & fly back on 30th
So I am there.
I would love to visit.
If there can be some local HFV Member that can take me with them, I will be free on all days - I suppose.
Thursday being the best possible day.
I will only have social obligations post 1900 on all days.
However, in the day I shall be free.
Someone please do help.

bhagwanji

call jochen ... take cab... hop across..

simple..

rgds

Yes;
Uber is always there.
However, I do not know Jochen & was hoping that some FM that knew him would introduce us & it would make the journey enjoyable. That's all..Specially since I am not in the market to buy any audio products, some d & d's may not want to 'waste' their time on me...

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back