What HiFi Show Bangalore

Any idea who is exhibiting? Is there is a website link? Easy enough for me to visit from Hyderabad but will plan to do so only if there are decent 2 channel exhibitors. And excellent golf courses in Bangalore so can sneak in a round or two.:eek:hyeah:

Cheers,
Sid

I had started a thread for Home Visits during my proposed trip to Bangalore for the What Hi Fi Show.

I do not expect there to be more than 3 to 5 rooms that will be doing 2 channel;
The 'market' is HT so the Show will be HT - I presume.
None the less, I am visiting so show my support.

I would love to meet Bangalore HFV Members & a few home visits would be appreciated.
I come into Bangalore on the 26th of August 2015 @ 1800 [should be checked in by then]

:rolleyes:

for some strange reason the website is not allowing us to register our names. After you type in your details and try to register, the web simply hangs. Have written to them here....

Thanks for sharing the Info.

This should be the first HIFI show am visiting, :)

Any Idea about getting the passes to the Show?

Are we suppose to register with entry free \simple Registration \Walk In ?

What is the procedure to visit the show, can any body Help to clarify my doubts?

Hmm! Thanks for the heads up. I've never been to a hifi show. Hope I can make it.

Do try; Will be nice to meet - face to face.

Thanks for the info.. I'm going to be there :yahoo:

The details are not out as yet - but as things move & we get closer - details will get more focused. It should be a nice show. Must come..

Thanks for the info .. I'll be there

This is good to see; I always get happy when the local audiophile community supports such initiatives.
It will be a good show - the Hotel is great at least.
Now, I just hope that the Audio D & D's participate.
We need their support too.

Local Bangalore Dealers should take up rooms & make an effort to set up their gear well...2 Channel or HT, what ever they decide upon...:D

Please post the procedure to attend the show. I remember it happened in Mumbai too. Do we need to register in advance to get entry pass?

Would be a good one to attend. Hope to see some interesting setups and products in one roof.

Would be even better to meet face to face some HFV folks. Its been long since we had a local meet.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back