Which HD LCD TV to buy !!!! Very much confused !!

Hi Bublu..
I've just ordered this model (through bajaj finance) not yet finalized. I've not received the telephone call from the bajaj people (coz i was in a meeting) I think my application may be rejected. Samsung released the new series "C" and I'm interested in 40C650 Model and the price between 70K to 75K.
shashi

Last edited:
Hi friends ...:)
I've bought KDL-40NX700 today from Sony Center. Not yet familiar with the controls and settings. I don't have a DTH connection. I'm using local cable connection which is very very poor reception and the new LCD is doing a great job in displaying these poorest signals from cable. Anyway thanx once again to all.
shashi

Last edited:
Hi friends ...:)
I've bought KDL-40NX700 today from Sony Center. Not yet familiar with the controls and settings. I don't have a DTH connection. I'm using local cable connection which is very very poor reception and the new LCD is doing a great job in displaying these poorest signals from cable. Anyway thanx once again to all.
shashi

Congratts on your purchase, :) ... get a DTH preferably TS+ coz that would give you the option to connect using component cable, which would give you a wee bit better picture in comparision AFA SD channels goes............

Hi,

Congrats on your purchase! I have seen SUN HD DTH on demo, and awesome clarity! Looks like Big TV and others are also getting into the HD arena, so letz wait for a while.

I am expecting the package to average around 5-6K.

Cheers!

congrats on the purchase..

for HD DTH, I think it is worth waiting for a while.. BigTV is launching it soon.. and TataSky is also planning.. price will go down further..

I have SunHD.. quality is too good compared to SD DTH.. I got it free with my TV.. but Sun has poor customer service..

I have kept my old tata sky (normal) connections in parallel.. I will trade the old set top box with new one when tata will launch its HD service.. on the service front I found them better..

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back