Which HD LCD TV to buy !!!! Very much confused !!

Hi friends ....
Today the sales person from Sony showroom telephoned me and offered final price of Rs. 69000/- for 40EX500 ... MRP Rs. 73900/-
shashi

the same model costs about 60k in the grey market,this has the 100hz,which is better then 200hz LG models in motion and SD performance and contrast.

the samsung B650A is also a excellent choice.

Hi friends ...
After a lot of research ... I've shortlisted Sony 40EX500 and Samsung 40B650
Yesterday visited a distributer and he offered a final price of Rs. 61000/- for Samsung 40B650 and Sony 40EX500 is not yet available in the market (ie., Mysore)
shashi

Hi friends ...
After a lot of research ... I've shortlisted Sony 40EX500 and Samsung 40B650
Yesterday visited a distributer and he offered a final price of Rs. 61000/- for Samsung 40B650 and Sony 40EX500 is not yet available in the market (ie., Mysore)
shashi

well i expected the B650 to even less,since it will soon be phased out by the C650.well the Ex500 should be available in sony worlds atleast.

one can also get it in the grey market here in bangalore for a cheaper price.

All the EX/NX/BX series TVs are available at Sony Worlds now. Saw the entire range in the Forum Value Mall Sony World when I went to check for an HDMI cable.

The current range does have slightly better colors compared to the previous gen. Much better than the previous gen.

Today my friend is ordering a samsung B530 LCD.

Offer is B530 + SunHD with 1 year subscription + 50 DVDs for 50k all inclusive. Now beat that!!

LCD prices sure are going down the drain. :clapping:

Today my friend is ordering a samsung B530 LCD.

Offer is B530 + SunHD with 1 year subscription + 50 DVDs for 50k all inclusive. Now beat that!!

LCD prices sure are going down the drain. :clapping:

well that makes the effective price of B530 around 40k,indeed a very good deal.thats the same price as in MY or SG,i guess they are doing this to clear the stock,making way for the 2010 lcds

Hai,

Yesterday I purchased Samsumg 32 inch LCD B530 , Full HD for Rs.33,500/- from Vasanth & Co, T.Nagar Chennai.

N.Murali

Any idea on the price of Sony KDL-46NX700 ?. What is the samsung equivalent for this model.?

Any idea on the price of Sony KDL-46NX700 ?. What is the samsung equivalent for this model.?

costs 1.30lakh,the equivalent samsung model is yet to be launched in india.but the last years 46B7000 should be comparable.

Hi Friends ...
Samsung offering free SunDirect HD DTH (1 year subscription) worth Rs. 10000/- free with LCD/LED purchase ... any takers of this offer ???
shashi

Hi ...
The SD channels from SunHD or any other DTH needs upscalers like DVDO Edge or the builtin LCDHD TV upsclalers perform good ? Anybody using DVDO Edge ?
shashi

I would go along with alok..
40B650 is the best model in the price range, it has the billion dollar motion interpolation, Much smoother and judder free than the competeters, Moreover has deep blacks and huge set of features..

BUT.. Availability may be a problem, as they said the stopped sending the pieces from jan10 onwards..

and you get into the famous panel lottery...

COuld you enlighten a newbie about what is this panel lottery?

Hi friends ....
Finally I've ordered Sony KDL-40NX700 yesterday :yahoo:
I've to wait for another 20 days to receive this LCD :sad:
shashi

hai, i am in Saudi arabia. I am also planning to buy lcd but confuse between samsung b650 and sony ex500. But here in saudi the price of sony is less than samsung. The cost of 40 sony EX 500 is 4999 saudi riyal and samsung 40B650 is 5299 saudi riyal (1 riyal = 12 rupees).
Now please suggest me which is best between the above 2 models?
thanks

Back