Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

OLED also seems to be in the offing...

Thank you

Raised a request early morning on Mi website for installation. Got a call in the afternoon to confirm details and in the evening a technician from Mi local service centre came and installed the TV wall mounted.

He also uninstalled the old TV and did not charge. Standard wall mount charge of Rs 500 for Mi TV 75. I gave him a tip as he also installed the new TV very well.
Is wall mounting stand is in the box or we need to separately?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-16-00-42-42-069_com.vanced.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-16-00-42-42-069_com.vanced.android.youtube.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20210616_023839.jpg
    IMG_20210616_023839.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20210616_024007.jpg
    IMG_20210616_024007.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20210616_004551.jpg
    IMG_20210616_004551.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 55
Lux is an OLED AFAIK. The price may be inaccurate. Following is a quote from MI site.

Mi TV Lux is a unique TV by Xiaomi which is made of glass.
This is not a traditional TV at all - it lacks a back panel, and the display is a 55-inch glass panel.
OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate creates the most immersive image.
The thickness of the display is 5.7 mm.
The TV is made of special tempered glass which is more durable than the usual glass.
The TV base has all the popular ports for connecting other gadgets.
The device is powered by a MediaTek 9650 processor with Mali G52 MC1 graphics.
The TV is running on the operating system MIUI for smart TVs.
There is support for Dolby Atmos and Chinese voice assistant.
Following from GizmoChina
Today, the Xiaomi Mi TV LUX Ultra 82-inch 8K 5G is officially available for purchase in China, carrying a price tag of 49,999 yuan, which roughly converts to $7,489. On the other hand, the 4K variant of the same is up for pre-order for a price of 9,999 yuan, which is about $1,498, and will start shipping next month.

Thanks buddy. The one you liked is MI QLED 75. The other is the new LG C1 OLED. There is one more for you
Umm, not to be a nit-picker but comparing phone camera photos of TV screens is a bit pointless.
The (phone) camera adjusts contrast, color temperature, dynamic range, and more dynamically.
If you really want to judge using photos, shoot with a camera that lets you lock down all parameters, shoot in raw, edit that raw with the same develop settings in a software. :D

For example, if the C1 oled is brighter or more contrast-y than the FALD panel, the camera will compensate by crushing the highlights or flattening the contrast respectively. :)

First one
That was MI QLED 75.
Umm, not to be a nit-picker but comparing phone camera photos of TV screens is a bit pointless.
The (phone) camera adjusts contrast, color temperature, dynamic range, and more dynamically.
If you really want to judge using photos, shoot with a camera that lets you lock down all parameters, shoot in raw, edit that raw with the same develop settings in a software. :D

For example, if the C1 oled is brighter or more contrast-y than the FALD panel, the camera will compensate by crushing the highlights or flattening the contrast respectively. :)
I know bro, I tried my best to capture true images. They look very much the same to me. I will upload complete video of both too. I get your point too . This is just for fun and nothing else . My observation was that mi fald ( using my settings) looked definitely better in real life than C1 in these particular scenes. Scenes like these don't need infinite contrast btw, you can't distinguish here. It's the night scenes where OLED can make more depth. And this was SDR video and FALD was definitely brighter here. Alteast double bright.

Video for MI QLED 75 right now. Lg C1 OLED soon

Last edited:
Thanks buddy. The one you liked is MI QLED 75. The other is the new LG C1 OLED. There is one more for you
Source for the images? No way Oled is going to be this bad for gaming. In fact gaming is one reason for Lg to win over the Sony oled’s.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back