Congratulations! Please let us know about the TV's daylight performance. How does the screen handle reflections? Also, please let us know about upscaling performance.Guys i finally got time to open the box and install the TV. I ordered direct from MI site. The box was packed like a tank and it took me more time to remove the packing than installation. The TV looks huge in person my viewing distance is 11-12 ft and i find it borderline distance. My current TV is 5 year old 60 inch Samsung 7 series UHD.
Initial impression is very good and TV looks better than i expected. Few points:
- This is definitely not 1000 nits may be 600-800.Will know more about brightness performance during daytime.
- UI resolution is not good.
- UI is not very slow. I found no issues. It is not as fast as Firestick 4k but not bad.
- One big problem i found was missing menu/settings button on remote.
- Very happy with the purchase.
- Slight yellow tint all across.
- Remote needs to be synched once before it works. The very first time, the TV needs to be turned on using the button only.
- Size does matter
I followed the instructions on the box and lifted the box vertically. Found it quite easy.
Here are some pics. Apologies for bad quality.
View attachment 56766 View attachment 56767 View attachment 56768