Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

Pricy frame is coming around 1.1 & sony x90h 1.8
Do check local retail outlets. x90J is retailing at 1.7 while x90H is down to 1.43..... Sony is throwing in additional 3 years warranty (1+2) and decent cashback offers are also there. I did check with the local reliance digital guys and while i didnot get into a serious negotiation , a 65inch sony x90H should be available at ~1.3 (after cashback). However x90H is limited in stock and not available everywhere

Last edited:
Do check local retail outlets. x90J is retailing at 1.7 while x90H is down to 1.43..... Sony is throwing in additional 3 years warranty (1+2) and decent cashback offers are also there. I did check with the local reliance digital guys and while i didnot get into a serious negotiation , a 65inch sony x90H should be available at ~1.3 (after cashback). However x90H is limited in stock and not available everywhere

Thanks for information now you put me into confusion.
Samsung frame 65" 1.1L 2021
warranty 1+2 years
is it good to buy 2020 sony tv ? I am not good fan of sony.

Thanks for information now you put me into confusion.
Samsung frame 65" 1.1L 2021
warranty 1+2 years
is it good to buy 2020 sony tv ? I am not good fan of sony.

Haha, yes, this 2020 Sony TV is much better than the 2021 Samsung Frame which does not have FALD, Dolby Vision and has a bit inferior panel than the X90H. Both are very capable panels but I'd pick the Sony X90H anyday.
Also, if you can get a 2020 Samsung Frame at an even cheaper price, then that's a great option to save some cash as well. Both are very comparable panels, the 2021 Frame is thinner, that's all. In fact, the 2020 Frame has a better contrast ratio than the 2021 Frame.

As suggested to you, check the local retailers for better discounts and negotiation.

Also, check out the RTINGS review and comparisons of these TVs, things will become much clearer - https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900h#page-test-compared

Frame definitely has enough brightness, 500 nits is not a small number. I have a Frame 55" and the brightness in HDR content or otherwise is not an issue. Check out it's rtings review as well.
I am not against those numbers. What I am saying... if you start comparing with other available options on market, it will not gonna stand out with the brightness output. I always said its a really decent TV for SDR. My matter of concern was HDR.

I am going with frame decided. Thanks for your inputs
55" or 65"..?

Haha, yes, this 2020 Sony TV is much better than the 2021 Samsung Frame which does not have FALD, Dolby Vision and has a bit inferior panel than the X90H. Both are very capable panels but I'd pick the Sony X90H anyday.
Also, if you can get a 2020 Samsung Frame at an even cheaper price, then that's a great option to save some cash as well. Both are very comparable panels, the 2021 Frame is thinner, that's all. In fact, the 2020 Frame has a better contrast ratio than the 2021 Frame.

As suggested to you, check the local retailers for better discounts and negotiation.

Also, check out the RTINGS review and comparisons of these TVs, things will become much clearer - https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900h#page-test-compared
I have an offer for a SONY 65X85J for 1.29, supposed to have 120HZ/ 4 HDMI - NITS not known. Can anyone let me have their opinion on this model ?

Last edited:
I have an offer for a SONY 65X85J for 1.29, supposed to have 120HZ/ 4 HDMI - NITS not known. Can anyone let me have their opinion on this model ?
I saw demo of 65X85J and frame almost both are same. I didn't noticed much difference. Frame has 2 Led's and advantage of Samsung q symphony sound bar sync. That's why I am towards Frame. Both does not have FALD

Sony x85j 65" 1.23L in reliance digital please check and warranty is 1+2 years

Edit:
Finally booked frame 65" for 1.1L. 3 years complete warranty & extra Bezel free. Hope it's good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone , i was trying to find out if this tv truly support 4k 120hz , as i understand this cannot be tested through the hdmi probably due to bandwidth limitation i tried to test it locally , so i've downloaded a video sample file which is 4k and 120fps (made sure through windows vlc that it is so) , and tried to played it on the tv directly with dok usb , after hours of searching how can i find what is really being displayed in many many player apps , i've used kodi with display debug and video debug, and on 4k 120fps the real fps i am getting is 60, so i converted the file to 1080 120 fps , and now kodi shows 120 fps, so either kodi cant play 4k 120 fps (which could be really the issue from what i saw) or our panel is not native 4k 120hz

hi everyone , i was trying to find out if this tv truly support 4k 120hz , as i understand this cannot be tested through the hdmi probably due to bandwidth limitation i tried to test it locally , so i've downloaded a video sample file which is 4k and 120fps (made sure through windows vlc that it is so) , and tried to played it on the tv directly with dok usb , after hours of searching how can i find what is really being displayed in many many player apps , i've used kodi with display debug and video debug, and on 4k 120fps the real fps i am getting is 60, so i converted the file to 1080 120 fps , and now kodi shows 120 fps, so either kodi cant play 4k 120 fps (which could be really the issue from what i saw) or our panel is not native 4k 120hz
It is Clearly stated in the website that this tv supports only 1080p resolution120fps.

It is Clearly stated in the website that this tv supports only 1080p resolution120fps.
not sure where you see the 1080p , i though it suppose to be able to support also 1440p 120hz , regardless even if with only memc they say they can scale to 120 fps in 4k but if the screen don't have 120 hz refresh rate how does this help.

not sure where you see the 1080p , i though it suppose to be able to support also 1440p 120hz , regardless even if with only memc they say they can scale to 120 fps in 4k but if the screen don't have 120 hz refresh rate how does this help.
Go to xaiomi website and read the disclaimer point no 4
. The Mi QLED TV 75 does not support 4K video streaming at 120fps decoding (input) due to
hardware limitations. The TV can decode upto 1080p at 120fps and 4K at 60fps natively. The TV
will upscale the input source to output 120fps using Reality Flow 120(MEMC) to match native
refresh rate of the panel.

Had a look at this tv at mi home Indiranagar Bangalore. In terms of panel quality and brightness this is unbeatable at this price. Goes toe to toe with sony triluminous pros! But it's the software that sucks b**lls. The built-in player showed it's playing 1080p, even though it's a 4k from Dolby! Played through usb!
If the brains are disabled, and replaced with Shield or Fire stick, this should be a really good TV

Had a look at this tv at mi home Indiranagar Bangalore. In terms of panel quality and brightness this is unbeatable at this price. Goes toe to toe with sony triluminous pros! But it's the software that sucks b**lls. The built-in player showed it's playing 1080p, even though it's a 4k from Dolby! Played through usb!
If the brains are disabled, and replaced with Shield or Fire stick, this should be a really good TV
Uyara uyara parandhalum, oor kuruvi parundhu agadhu. Mi can't be compared to Sony triluminous.

Hi all,

To those who own the Mi 75" QLED, and those well versed with it and 65" or larger TVs in this price range
Would you still recommend buying the TV today? It is currently priced ~1.28L, I believe it was at one time priced closer to 1.05L

My focus is on picture quality, primarily streaming content.
I'll be adding a stereo system in time for the audio.

My viewing distance is 12 feet and my budget was actually 85k for a FALD 65" (if possible), but I thought of making an exception and stretching to 1.07L for a larger TV such as this (if the price drops down)

Hi all,

To those who own the Mi 75" QLED, and those well versed with it and 65" or larger TVs in this price range
Would you still recommend buying the TV today? It is currently priced ~1.28L, I believe it was at one time priced closer to 1.05L

My focus is on picture quality, primarily streaming content.
I'll be adding a stereo system in time for the audio.

My viewing distance is 12 feet and my budget was actually 85k for a FALD 65" (if possible), but I thought of making an exception and stretching to 1.07L for a larger TV such as this (if the price drops down)
you cant find big difference between 65" & 75" . i did lot of research and bought 65". i got Samsung frame 65" for 1.1. Now hisense release 65" FLAD for 85K check once.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back