3D: Full HD Media Player+Streamer

Re: 3D: Full HD Media Player+Streamer : Philips survey!!

Came across this ppt (http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...VDu-GNZB-0Ah09cOw&sig2=4kSbKYA81AXeSvv69e9vlQ) made by some philips sales guy. apparently thier HMP series will be in India too. Dont know abt HMP7000 engine, but it looks like the same what everyone else has. Definately it ll be better than those of Chinese, Korean & Taiwanese players in terms of design/ handling/ playability & offcourse FWs. I had liked what I had seen in HMP7000. Did anyone in India had seen these things in Philips shops?

Just got my HD900B delivered in next business day, detna.com rocks, mr raghu is very helpful and gr8 guy provides all help and responsive

I would highky recommend

and yeah updated to latest firmware, the player is awesome, cant be more happy

and how to reduce the subtitle size in HD900B, the text size is too big and annoying at times, anyone can help pls?

cannot play 5.1 ac3 audio files in HD900B..any idea guys how to play these ?

Do you mean video files with 5.1 ac3 or audio files with 5.1?

and how to reduce the subtitle size in HD900B, the text size is too big and annoying at times, anyone can help pls?

IIRC, the option to change subtitle font, size, color etc. is available by clicking the menu button while a movie is being played.

Last edited:
Lot of friends asked for BD Rips/ HD & Full HD files. I had stored many HD files before but later I deleted most after transfering those to my friend's HDD. Now, just keeping Full HD & 3D materials. Since HDD prices have skyrocketed, not trying to get other movies, but waiting for HDD prices to cool down. I will upload the list of my collection here (not many cuz of the exorbitant file size), & later like minded frnds can meet n swap (when I ll be in Bangalore) if they wish. Do we have any thread available already for this purpose, here on hifivision?

Lot of friends asked for BD Rips/ HD & Full HD files. I had stored many HD files before but later I deleted most after transfering those to my friend's HDD. Now, just keeping Full HD & 3D materials. Since HDD prices have skyrocketed, not trying to get other movies, but waiting for HDD prices to cool down. I will upload the list of my collection here (not many cuz of the exorbitant file size), & later like minded frnds can meet n swap (when I ll be in Bangalore) if they wish. Do we have any thread available already for this purpose, here on hifivision?

yeah pls post ur collection, would be usefull to others, and also if you can post torrent locatiob would be good :)

yeah pls post ur collection, would be usefull to others, and also if you can post torrent locatiob would be good :)

Posting or Sharing or discussing illegal torrent links and downloads is against forum rules:mad::annoyed:. Take it offline.;):p

And to the 3D loving people i present ~~~
Asus Oplay MINI ::3k or less
Does 3d , most formats
no streaming etc ..VFM :yahoo:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back