AV deals from amazon/flipkart.

Thank you!
how is Toshiba compared to Samsung Series 8 TU8000.
I know Samsung is expensive compared to Toshiba, but is it worth paying that extra money? Near about 10k extra does Samsung has edge over Toshiba in terms of picture quality.
Thank you,
Toshiba is better in picture quality from samsung tu8000 also. For watching movies and shows on netflix, prime etc. Toshiba u7980 is the best tv you can buy for under 70k (for 55 inch variant). Only 2 issues are there with the toshiba, first is the OS as it does not have many apps (can be fixed by using firestick/mi box) second is bad response time which makes it not ideal for gaming and watching sports.

I am seeing most appliance out of stock in both amazon and flipkart.
Looks like mad rush after all the lockdown

May be lower supplies by companies due to lock down and also anticipating low demand based on their projected consumer behaviour.

They will stock it up again but then we cannot expect the same price. Usually most would have bought it as soon as the sale started. The Philips 70 inch 4K LED was retailing less than 70K on Flipkart and now it is gone. Also LG G8X was retailing at around 19K odd and later increased to 21K. Usual price is around 50K but it is OOS now. This time around I think Flipkart had good deals than Amazon.

They will stock it up again but then we cannot expect the same price. Usually most would have bought it as soon as the sale started. The Philips 70 inch 4K LED was retailing less than 70K on Flipkart and now it is gone. Also LG G8X was retailing at around 19K odd and later increased to 21K. Usual price is around 50K but it is OOS now. This time around I think Flipkart had good deals than Amazon.
If you are talking about 70PUT6774/94 then it is available on Flipkart but the price has increased to 75K. Yesterday it was 73K. I am confused whether to buy this model or 65" Toshiba 7980.

If you are talking about 70PUT6774/94 then it is available on Flipkart but the price has increased to 75K. Yesterday it was 73K. I am confused whether to buy this model or 65" Toshiba 7980.
Out of stock sometime ago. Back in stock now. Applies to lot of other tvs too.
Looks like some bug.

Edit: Looks like depends on pin code. Not available in most of pin codes.

55" Sansui 350 nits DLED QLED @31k. Cheapest I have seen. But know nothing about. How bad can it be?

Sansui 138cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) QLED Smart TV

Out of stock sometime ago. Back in stock now. Applies to lot of other tvs too.
Looks like some bug.

Edit: Looks like depends on pin code. Not available in most of pin codes.
Yep. I kind of figured out it was a bug later when only the appliances (every single listed item) went out of stock. Other stuff like household items, mobile phones etc were still in stock. Besides, I had the LG um7290 in my cart since yesterday (I was constantly refreshing the page to check if it was out of stock and when it suddenly did it gave me a scare).

The bug was gone in less than an hour. TV for parents booked after my short lived dalliance with the Samsung frame.

Any good deals on display monitors? Need one 2 HDMI inputs to connect to a desktop and to a laptop at times. Purpose would be casual browsing, amateur photo editing and work.

MaSh

Any good deals on display monitors? Need one 2 HDMI inputs to connect to a desktop and to a laptop at times. Purpose would be casual browsing, amateur photo editing and work.

MaSh
Why do you need 2 HDMI? Can't you connect via displayport from a desktop/laptop to monitor.

Generally all monitors will come with 0/1 HDMI and rest displayport connections, because it's the better standard. DP is royalty free and has been a better standard since I can remember.

Is echo plus (2nd gen) currently at net 6k @amazon any good as a bedroom standalone song playing speaker ?

Do we have better options?
If you need better sound quality, consider the Google Nest mini @7k on Flipkart.

However, all Amazon products are pretty great deal right now especially at their respective price points. So you can't go wrong with them.

Is echo plus (2nd gen) currently at net 6k @amazon any good as a bedroom standalone song playing speaker ?

Do we have better options?
Soundwise, pretty good as a single speaker. I like it for its convenience to be able to play streaming music while doing casual/household work (passive listening).

Diwali sales would come up next month again
Last year around,diwali sale price was lesser than bb sales for mobiles.
So it's ok if stocks are sold out now.

Thanks for your suggestions guys, after waiting a lot for U7980 and still it's showing not deliverable to my pincode I bought TCL QLED C715 50" as they reduced the price from 45k to 40k for 1 day only. I will give me review after the delivery. Considering 4K TV options other than U7980 in 45k budget I think TCL C715 is better than Hisense, Samsung TU8000 and TUE60A, VU Ultra, LG 7290, Sony 7400H, Philips etc. in terms of picture quality.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back