Best Price - Panasonic Plasma in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankey

I have negotiated the best prices for Panasonic Plasmas as below:

50V20 - 65k with free Logitech Wireless Keyboard (till October 25th)
42ST30 - 64k with 2x 3D glasses and Logitech Wireless Keyboard (till October 25th)
50ST30 - 90k with 2x 3D glasses and Logitech Wireless Keyboard (till October 25th)

These prices are on a condition that we will give Panasonic Branded shop a business of 10 to 15 TVs by 25th October. Let me know if interested.

Let me know if we have better offer so I could negotiate even further. These offers are given by Panasonic Branded Shop and have to be coordinated through me before visiting the store.

Currently, this group buy is designated only for Bangalore members.

Please do ask for Medium or large size 3D glasses. Small one have too little window to watch 3D contents. ST30 50" for 90K is a solid deal , that too with 2x 3D glasses.

Last edited:
is the 50V20 price for a new one or.... :)
It seems that this tv in showrooms are selling at a bit lower price but they are mostly used. I got mine. Got it for 62K @ rajajinagar panasonic brand showroom.

It is now back with them!!
It was delivered, first thing I checked was hours & switches. Switches was around 60 & hours was around 60. Sent it back then and there and had my money refunded. Ordered it at a different place, now awaiting it. Will get it in 1-2 days

Last edited:
Please do ask for Medium or large size 3D glasses. Small one have too little window to watch 3D contents. ST30 50" for 90K is a solid deal , that too with 2x 3D glasses.

Will check and let you know. There might be some confusion on the ST30 offers, will revisit them to confirm.

It seems that this tv in showrooms are selling at a bit lower price but they are mostly used. I got mine. Got it for 62K @ rajajinagar panasonic brand showroom.

It was delivered, first thing I checked was hours & switches. Switches was around 60 & hours was around 60. Sent it back then and there and had my money refunded. Ordered it at a different place, now awaiting it. Will get it in 1-2 days

Its a brand new sealed piece. I know display pieces are available for even less than 60k.

You were waiting for it to reach 50-55k I thought?? :rolleyes:

I could not get it less than 64 for a brand new piece.
Lets wait and watch. I would not be surprised if many of these pieces are used.

I think that VT20 with 2x 3D glasses and THX mode should be a better buy at 71.5k then.

Lets start a group buy for VT20 while I try to bring the price even lower if we could bring more lower prices from other Croma stores. Lets channelize our purchase through me so I could get better and better offers for Panasonic by giving them more business. That is how I was able to get best prices for Samsung till recently when they are hesitant in extending the offers when few of us went with purchase independently.

I might be able to get this Croma outlet ship across India at best possible prices (even less than 68k) if we start a group buy instead of struggling alone to get the best offers. Best part is they have ready stocks to ship immediately so we are not loosing out on timelines either.

I think that VT20 with 2x 3D glasses and THX mode should be a better buy at 71.5k then.

Lets start a group buy for VT20 while I try to bring the price even lower if we could bring more lower prices from other Croma stores. Lets channelize our purchase through me so I could get better and better offers for Panasonic by giving them more business. That is how I was able to get best prices for Samsung till recently when they are hesitant in extending the offers when few of us went with purchase independently.

I might be able to get this Croma outlet ship across India at best possible prices (even less than 68k) if we start a group buy instead of struggling alone to get the best offers. Best part is they have ready stocks to ship immediately so we are not loosing out on timelines either.

He already got the TV.
http://www.hifivision.com/television/21732-got-my-new-panny-50v20d.html

Offer for today:

50VT20 - 71.5k
50V20 - 63k

PM me if interested. Hope I can stop more members from getting duped at higher prices through individual purchase. Lets make this group buy work for all of us.

Offer for today:

50VT20 - 71.5k
50V20 - 63k

PM me if interested. Hope I can stop more members from getting duped at higher prices through individual purchase. Lets make this group buy work for all of us.

Hey Prankey, Are you decided on the TV yet? D550 or V20 or VT20?
Good luck buddy. Your efforts are appreciated.

Unless you get a new thread with "GROUP BUY" in title, Iam sure many will miss. santy is a prominent member and he seem to has missed all the threads too looks like.

Your efforts are appreciated.

Unless you get a new thread with "GROUP BUY" in title, I am sure many will miss.

+1. As a prospective buyer searching for information, I'm boggled at the large number of threads and information available resulting in an information overload. Group buy in subject line is bound to attract more eye balls.

Hey Prankey, Are you decided on the TV yet? D550 or V20 or VT20?
Good luck buddy. Your efforts are appreciated.

Unless you get a new thread with "GROUP BUY" in title, Iam sure many will miss. santy is a prominent member and he seem to has missed all the threads too looks like.

Actually the reason I have marked it as Best price is I have somehow convinced the dealers to give even 1 quantity billing and committed for 10 to 15 units total through the group buys. We can probably move the thread to hot deals section if it gives more visibility to our members. I am actually trying to extend these deals pan India.

One more best price:

X30 for 32.5k

Hi Prankey, what would be the cost of 42" V20?

Its not available. Best offer for now is 50VT20, far better than V20 and we get more freebies effectively reducing the cost to less than V20.

On the lower price point 42X30 at 32.5k or Samsung 3D 43D490 with 2x BT 3D glasses at 38k is the best offer.

I am giving my phone number and email address for immediate booking as the offers end today:

[email protected]

1x 50V20 - 63k from Panasonic Branded shop. PM/email or call me urgently if interested as its only one sealed box they have got today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back