Bought Sony 55hx850

Thanks bro
I will try these settings. One more thing that I am not able to set picture settings when I connect my bluray player (option button on remote not functioning). Is this normal or I am missing something. Please help.

Purchased 46" of this beauty on the republic day for 1.14L. Watching from 8 ft. HD at this distance is really good. Not watching SD anymore though :)

This setting is done with the help of THX Optimizer

Buy Terminator 2 Bluray (it comes with thx optimizer software)

Thanks. Did not know that the THX Optimizer was on this disc. Looked now and found it, now off to try this calibrator.

Thanks bro
I will try these settings. One more thing that I am not able to set picture settings when I connect my bluray player (option button on remote not functioning). Is this normal or I am missing something. Please help.

Wow, telepathy at work or something. :)

I just posted the same question a few minutes ago on this thread http://www.hifivision.com/blu-ray-d...-bdt-220-intercepting-tv-remote-commands.html

Let's see if someone answers either here on that thread.

Purchased 46" of this beauty on the republic day for 1.14L. Watching from 8 ft. HD at this distance is really good. Not watching SD anymore though :)
hd has ruined us all i switched frm dishtv to videocn only reason it provides more hd content age of sd is over for us:D

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back