Calling All TV Series Junkies - Post your fav TV Series here !

24 - Watched season 1-7. Currently watching season 8 (Episode 20)
Lost - Watched season 1-5. Will start watching season 6 soon...

Strange no body mentioned one of the best comedy TV showes.....

"Whose line is it anyway"..... watched all seasons and I still watch them when everr they are on TV. Its toooo damm good.....

Apart from this again nobody mentioned "Full House" ..... amazing cute llittle family show....

Rest like all other I also have completed......

1. Prison Break
2. HEROES
3. NUMBERS
4. Simpsons
5. Samurai jack
6. Jonney Quest
7. LOST
8. Sopranos
9. CSI
10. Friends

Few old TV series...

1. I dream of jinnie
2. Star Trek
3. Street Hawk
4. Knight Rider
5. Three is a Company
6. Wonder Years
7. Small Wonders
8. X-files

From those golden years:

Street Hawk
The Cosmos
Star Trek
Poirot
Sherlock Holmes
The Old Fox
Derrick
Didi's Comedy Show
The Lucy Show
Different Strokes
Wonder Years
Full House
Mind Your Language
Famous Five

:)

From those golden years:

The Old Fox
Derrick
Didi's Comedy Show
The Lucy Show
Famous Five

man Lucy Show that was Black and White era........I will add "Tele Match" and "The Giant Robot" to your list.....

You're wrong, it was color, and I watched it in my BPL color tv. Yes, forgot to add Giant Robot (b&w).

Well I think the show was in color but when it was aired in India mostly did not have color TVs.....

Last edited:
BTW guys I forgot to add one of my Best TV series ..... The Crystle Maze which was my one of the best Gaming Show ever......

Simpsons(watched over and over again)
Friends(watched over and over again)
seinfeld
Lost
House MD
Entourage
how i met your mother
Family guy(watched over and over again)
Scrubs
Nip Tuck
Cali fornication
Weeds
6 foot under
fire fly
Sopranos
Grays Anatomy (5 seasons then got really bored.)
Desperate wives (1 season and got bored)
Big bang theory
Two and a half men
reaper ( 2 seasons and bored)
Bones ( 1 season and got bored)
Heroes (1 season and got bored)
Gossip girl( 3 season and bored)
castle ( in end of 2nd season)
Chuck(watch now and then)
The office- USA(4 episodes and got bored)
90210(rarely)

There is more but cant remember at this moment:)

Last edited:
There is this new serial on Starz called Spartacus Blood and Sand, about the historical Spartacus who started the famous slave uprising. The first season has just finished airing. It's too good, though you may not want your kids to be near while you are watching it (if you know what I mean). Lucy Lawless (of Xena fame) is one of the stars, though she is not the only bright star....
By the way, is the entire Mind Your Language collection available on DVD??

Here are my favourites:

1. Its always sunny in Philadelphia (Dark Humor at its best. Give it a try, you'll love it)
2. How I met your mother (the new FRIENDS)
3. The Big Bang Theory (finally a sitcom on nerds!)
4. FAMILY GUY (If not for anything else, watch it for Stewie.. the 1-year old brit accent speaking infant.. on a mission to kill everyone and rule the world. One of his most hilarious dialogues when he said to his dad.. "Fatman, I like you. When the world will be mine, your death shall be quick and painless" LOL)

Shows that I have watched in the past and LOVED:
1. Friends(who doesnt?)
2. Malgudi Days (True Innocence)
3. Vyomkesh Bakshi (Suspence can be gripping without glamour)
4. Flop Show (Humor, way ahead of its time)
5. Arrested Development (Dark Humor)
6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Oh I remember watching it everyday while having breakfast)
7. Small Wonder (Reggie rocks!)
8. Wonder Years (Teenage love at its best PLUS great narration)
9. Freaks and Geeks (High School stuff you know)
10.Crystal Maze (Much better than ANY reality show being made today)

I am almost sure I have missed many here.. but these are the ones I could recall.. will add as I remember more..

Well I think the show was in color but when it was aired in India mostly did not have color TVs.....

I think DD aired 'Lucy Show' somewhere between 1982-1988, and we had the first ever BPL color TV in our locality, it was glorious. Every Saturday n' Sunday evening movies folks around would occupy every bit in our living room to catch a glimpse of 'color' movies.

I think DD aired 'Lucy Show' somewhere between 1982-1988, and we had the first ever BPL color TV in our locality, it was glorious. Every Saturday n' Sunday evening movies folks around would occupy every bit in our living room to catch a glimpse of 'color' movies.

Color TV came in to India in 1982, I am not sure if Lucy was aired after that, but I remember watching it in B&W.

.....I am right its in B&W.....check this out...

"I Love Lucy" (1951)

Color TV came in to India in 1982, I am not sure if Lucy was aired after that, but I remember watching it in B&W.

"I Love Lucy" (1951)

I can vouch for that. Johnny Cash refers to it in his song The Night Hank Williams Came to Town
the line goes:

I Love Lucy debuted on tv
That was one big event we didn't see
Cause no one stayed at home for miles around
It was the night Hank Williams came to town

Other than what others have already mentioned,

To name a few that come to mind:

Street Hawk, Nightrider (original series), the pretender, john doe, are you being served, faulty towers, mind your language, highlander, swatkats, benny hill, derrick, didi's comedy show(Ultimate) - does anyone have the series???

Other than what others have already mentioned,

To name a few that come to mind:

Street Hawk, Nightrider (original series), the pretender, john doe, are you being served, faulty towers, mind your language, highlander, swatkats, benny hill, derrick, didi's comedy show(Ultimate) - does anyone have the series???

I have Street Hawk and Knight Rider.

What is your problem in believing when I said I watched all Lucy Show in color ? Yes, it was aired after 1982 only in India in DD. There are both B&W and color version of the show - B&W was in the 1951 era. The rant has to stop now with my final proof.

YouTube - "The Lucy Show" Lucy Gets Trapped (1967) 1/3

What is your problem in believing when I said I watched all Lucy Show in color ? Yes, it was aired after 1982 only in India in DD. There are both B&W and color version of the show - B&W was in the 1951 era. The rant has to stop now with my final proof.

Cool take a chill pill.....:) the later seasons of "The Lucy Show" were in color but the series started with "I love Lucy" which was all in B&W, and DD aired "I Love Lucy" initially and not Lucy Show.....may be later....but the first six seasons of LUCY were all in B&W, and that is what most of us remember........:)

Cool take a chill pill.....:) the later seasons of "The Lucy Show" were in color but the series started with "I love Lucy" which was all in B&W, and DD aired "I Love Lucy" initially and not Lucy Show.....may be later....but the first six seasons of LUCY were all in B&W, and that is what most of us remember........:)

I don't care what you remember or what DD aired initially, that doesn't come into my picture at all. The truth is I watched 'Lucy Show' in 'Color' around 1982-1985 period. The youtube i posted also says 'Lucy Show' in 'Color', and that's the series I watched in 'Color'.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back