One Plus TV is coming ! What are your expectations ?

Did anyone actually buy OnePlus TV? It would be interesting to see how many they managed to sell during amazon sale. The price seems high for the brand, and there are probably better alternates from Samsung/Sony/Lg around that range.

Pro model - it's competing with higher end QLEDs and touching OLEDs (Metz, B9, C8/B8 are probably cheaper).

Yes, new great Amazon Festival from 12 oct and it seems they are providing good discount on oneplus tv.

So they are selling a TV for 65k which doesn’t even have a stand! Pay an extra 35k for a stand and a sound bar. Hard pass

The reviews so far only talk about the OS, App support and that soundbar. Retards dont even know how a TV should be reviewed. Most of them have skipped reviewing the actual panel and just bla bla about Apps and remote etc. You guys know any good review of this TV? I feel VU Premium Android with 450 nits is still a best bet in budget TVs.

The reviews so far only talk about the OS, App support and that soundbar. Retards dont even know how a TV should be reviewed. Most of them have skipped reviewing the actual panel and just bla bla about Apps and remote etc. You guys know any good review of this TV? I feel VU Premium Android with 450 nits is still a best bet in budget TVs.

Check the review by gsmarena the link I shared.

It talks about local dimming, panel type etc.
But still not something I would buy now currently.

I seen this review on Amazon, tells every truth

MUST Read Review. Specs you won't find on web
8 October 2019
Verified Purchase
Size: 55 inches Q1
I have always admired one plus brand. But of late, it is turning more in to a mix of samsung and apple in terms of their bad traits.

However, let me see what I have assessed in last couple days of using it.

1. 4k quality is great. But then you get this quality even on a cheaper TV. It just depends on the durability. Will it last.

2. HD is also good . Delivers what you need.

3. SD, upscaling is little laboured. I have seen much better upscaled picture with a samsung led 60k as well as a TCL or bluankpunkt (hope i spelled it right) 30k tv. So little disappointed.

4. Sound is good for a smart tv. One of the few positives. 50 watts but on q1 it lacks the true base. Q1 pro could do better, but thats 30k more. Not worth. Can always get a home theatre under 5k.

5. In-built apps are crass. Useless. Heavy and doesnt respond properly.
Prime video is the worst. It takes on an average 40 seconds to load. Can you believe it? On a 1GBps speed from spectra.
Netflix not available. Some of the navigations do not work on some apps.

6. Used fire stick on the TV. Bad experience. Tacky. Doesnt load properly. Requires restart. Not a good experience.

7. Limited apps available via play store.

8. Chrome cast doesn't work full fledgedly. You can not take screen shots. Even though having that option.

9. Google assistance is a saving grace.

10. No motion sensing on remote. Even a 20k TV provides motion sensing mouse remote. In simpler terms airplay not available.

11. Remote is awesome in its aesthetics. But lacks a mute button.

12. There are no physical buttons on the tv. So take care of your remote. Remote gone. Game khalaas. Naa....use OnePlus connect on mobile.

13. Unfair to not give the stand with the tv. Wall mount is simple but gives less space between.

14. Android tv.takes long time to load and restart.

Definitely NOT a 70k TV.

Go for LG or a smasung at that rate. Personally have had great experience with smasung always.

I chose this because Samsung frame TV was out of stock. That was my 1st choice. And inwas impulsive.

But lets hope we have a great beast of a performance hidden here. Let oneplus provide some sensible updates and suddenly all the hardwares are used to its full potential.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back