Can anybody suggest what other Streaming services support 5.1 surround sound in India apart from Netflix, Prime Video and Disney+Hotstar ?

As lot of physical media is going obsolete in India which are the streaming services providing 5.1 surround sound or Dolby Atmos in India apart from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+Hotstar ?

As lot of physical media is going obsolete in India which are the streaming services providing 5.1 surround sound or Dolby Atmos in India apart from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+Hotstar ?
Behera Babu,
Apart from the above, there is Apple TV+ as suggested by @OM_2K19 & if interested in south indian movies; there is SunNxt

Can anyone comment on the 'Mx Player TV' app. Most of the time the audio is very pathetic to say the least. Do any of our members share my experience.

Does Eros Now give 5.1 surround sound it had announced Bajirao Mastani to stream in Dolby Atmos
No. Even I am waiting till date for Eros now to start streaming services in DD 5.1 audio. Last news I read was that Eros is going through very bad times. So, this problem is going to be there for some more time.

Can anyone comment on the 'Mx Player TV' app. Most of the time the audio is very pathetic to say the least. Do any of our members share my experience.
Yes. I agree with you totally.

Apart from those mentioned by the op, lionsgate has a good PQ. Not sure about surround sound effect as I have only a Mickey mouse 5.1 ie. HTRT3.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back