Fans of Television Series

Just started Switched at Birth season 5, this has been my all time fave "family drama" show after Parenthood, but With Billions SE02 out there I was tempted to start it, then I noticed that lot of my TV series now are out with complete next seasons and I should be pretty busy in catching up with all of them in the next month or two. Below are the TV series which are lined up for me to catch up, what do you all have lined up, please share as well ..

1. Switched at Birth - Season 5
2. BOSCH - Season 3
3. Billions - Season 2
4. Homeland - Season 6
5. SUITS - Season 6 (I will probably watch this from SE01, I SO MUCH LOVE THIS SHOW)
6. The Expanse - Season 2
7. The 100 - Season 4 - The Last 13th EP is airing on 24th May so I am adding this as well.
8. Ash vs Evil Dead - Season 2
9. HUMANS - Season 2
10. Colony - Season 2
11. Sense 8 - Season 2

So you see ...A LOT to catch up ..... I probably will start BOSCH after STB, then Billions and then Homeland, after that not yet decided.

TV season about to finish

Better call saul - Season 3 is on Ep06

if you guys havent watched it , do it today : Master of None, freaking hilarious, after a long time I find a comic who is seriously funny.

if you guys havent watched it , do it today : Master of None, freaking hilarious, after a long time I find a comic who is seriously funny.

season 2 is available now. Watched season 1 long back, and thoroughly enjoyed it

Yes I saw season one, and it was not bad, but could not make myself go for se02

Started seeing Queen Of The South on Netflix. It is unputdownable. Very well made, good acting. About Mexican drug cartel and how a woman rises to the top (i believe it is a true story). I am finding it much better than Narcos to watch although I am only about 5 episodes in. Unlike Narcos, in this one, it is about her struggle to survive and deal with extreme adversity and how she slowly rises to the top using sheer willpower, resourcefulness, and street smartness. So it is much more relatable and gripping.

The Code (Australian)

The Code is a very interesting 6 episode thrilling series about 2 brothers who share a very emotional bond, one is a online Journalist while the other is borderline schizophrenic ethical hacker. Their life goes into a complete spiral down when they accidentally get hold of some very explosive information on a massive govt cover up with International ramification. The series is great to watch with the Australian outdoors covered in great detail. It has a pretty great cast too, like Ashley Zukerman from Designated Survivor & The Pacific & our very own Aden Young of Rectify fame.

The last episode of the 1st season ended with a twist & seems Season 2 would be interesting, but sadly only S01 is available for now on Netflix India.

Started seeing Queen Of The South on Netflix. It is unputdownable. Very well made, good acting. About Mexican drug cartel and how a woman rises to the top (i believe it is a true story). I am finding it much better than Narcos to watch although I am only about 5 episodes in. Unlike Narcos, in this one, it is about her struggle to survive and deal with extreme adversity and how she slowly rises to the top using sheer willpower, resourcefulness, and street smartness. So it is much more relatable and gripping.

Looks cool added this in my watchlist, huge pending list though I shared ... :)

Bosch Season 3

This is so far my favourite season of Bosch. After binge-watching the first two seasons long ago, I wrote that they felt like reading a very interesting novel and that I liked the second season much more than the first season.

The writing in this season retains the same feel - every episode is like a chapter in the book. But what made this season special was that it finally made me invest in characters other than Bosch. I am especially happy that Jamie Hector gets more to do other than being just a side-kick partner to Harry Bosch. Even the comic relief detectives have more to do this season. If anything needs a little improvement, that would be Madison Lintz' acting. But that minor quibble apart, the writing has been fantastic. The shifting of the spotlight from Bosch alone towards most of the other people in his world made me move this from "Maybe I will watch it" list to "I am invested, when is the next season?" list :).

Once again, unlike other shows, it doesn't show off or blow-up, but presents a restrained, yet on the edge writing that is very difficult to do. When I learned that Eric Overmyer co-wrote one of my favourite seasons of all time - the fourth season of "The Wire", I had the "aha" moment :).

TL;DR; Better than the second season because it made me invest in characters.

Last edited:

Finished the first season and only thing to say is... thanks for the recommendation.
Superb, mind blowing, not to be missed, tv show .period.

Note: For the best experience, binge watch, you'll not regret.

looks interesting, added to the Watchlist ... will wait for the season to end ... anyhow lot of pending TV series to watch before I can try this out .. :)

BOSCH - Season 3 - I would agree with every word of esanthosh review of Bosch S3. This for me also went better than first and second. For me the rating would be like SE2<SE1<SE3. With 2 and 3 almost at the same level.

This season had, even more, layers to the investigation than the second. If anyone is new to Bosch fan club and starting SE03, then do not get put off by a bit confusing start, as lot of information is thrown at you in the beginning of couple of episodes, but hang tight..... by 3rd or 4th Episode, all starts to make sense and you are again sucked into the world or Bosch Investigation.

The writing again is TOP CLASS, and again I agree with santhosh, J edwar character has a lot more to do in this season than first two, which was a welcome investment. This franchise might just become top of its class if it continues with the same writing quality for at least another 2 seasons.

This one ended with a nice opening for the 4th season, which I will be looking forward to with eagerness. ....rating revamped to 7.8/10 for this one.

Last edited:
^^ No not yet .... I downloaded .. But the downloaded one I had was APV version .. :)

Is this available on Netflix India?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back