Fans of Television Series

Better call Saul S03 has begun as well..two episodes aired already and moving pretty fast this time

Six Feet Under (TV Series 20012005)

I have been wanting to watch this series for a very long time. I have just finished the first season.

At this point, this is one of the best drama series I have watched. The writing is excellent for the most part. The first few episodes were interesting, but nothing unusual. It was after all about a dysfunctional family, only this time, they run a funeral home. But then it got better. The only thing that separates each episode is the 'death of the week' that begins them. Otherwise, the flow is continuous, with the plot building on what came before. In a way, this makes the series feel like reading a novel rather than reading articles. Given that this is a very human drama, do not expect snappy pace or too many twists.

Good review as always.... Six Feet Under (Not SFU, coz that is shut the **** up :D :D) ... was in my watch list for years, never took the courage to start. Now I guess I would. Fauda is also pending to start ,..... lot to catch up..:)

Wow, your review looks interesting, but 5 seasons looks a daunting task to begin a new show, is it available on Netflix or Amazon Prime India?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On the contrary, when I start a show and I know this will be a keeper, and I see 4-5-6 seasons ahead I am more excited, knowing that I will be busy for weeks now and assuming the show maintains the quality, I will be kept entertained for days to come ..:), Much like with Justified and The Good Wife and Homeland ..... and there are bitter disappointments as well, like with FireFly still one of my top 5 show, ended with only one season and I was like ......nnnaahiiiiiii!!!!!!:D:D

Homeland Season 6 is absolutely a cracker, no doubt the show is rated so high in its genre. The show has so many legendary characters to root for.

Broadchurch Season 3 just got completed & it is one of the best crime detective shows out there.

Waiting for Homeland SE06 to end and will start immediately...... and Broadchurch SE01 was ultimate hence Se02 obviously is in my watch list ...goosh as I said lot to catch up.....

The walking Dead se-7 also is downloaded and ready to be watched ...

CURRENTLY WATCHING ::: Well I could have started FAUDA, but since BOSCH SE02 got finished and was praised, I wanted to start that, but I had totally forgotten SE01 ..:D.lol except for the fact that I loved it and it was an awesome high-quality show, hence started BOSCH Se01 and will continue to Se 02 so yes that is what I am watching currently ...:):)

Last edited:
Santa Clarita Diet is very hilarious & cleverly written with great punchy one liners. Was a bit apprehensive in the beginning due to the story line but the makers have really made it into a great laugh riot. A big fan of Timothy Olyphant now, looking forward to starting Justified soon due to him.

^^ Loved Santa Clarita Diet, but finished so quickly, just two seasons. Ditto for Timothy.

The Fall on Netflix . A Brit-Irish telly , so the locations are new & spectacular.
Starring Gillian Anderson . But the real star is Jamie Dornan - whattay performance !!

Last edited:
Santa Clarita Diet is very hilarious & cleverly written with great punchy one liners. Was a bit apprehensive in the beginning due to the story line but the makers have really made it into a great laugh riot. A big fan of Timothy Olyphant now, looking forward to starting Justified soon due to him.

Was that my recommendation :):)....... I love to take credits...:D:D:D

BTW Justified is a whole other side ot TO, or shall I say SCD was a whole new side of TO that I was surprised (and amazed) to see

Was that my recommendation :):)....... I love to take credits...:D:D:D

BTW Justified is a whole other side ot TO, or shall I say SCD was a whole new side of TO that I was surprised (and amazed) to see
Lol, I don't remember the reco, but it definitely came from this thread. Sadly Justified isn't available on Amazon Prime or Netflix India, I hope they bring it soon.

Lol, I don't remember the reco, but it definitely came from this thread. Sadly Justified isn't available on Amazon Prime or Netflix India, I hope they bring it soon.

its on US Amazon, thats where I watched if I remember correctly, or the download option is always there ... :)

Nobel 2016 - Norwegian

When International politics & business meets inside a war zone, it creates conflict of interest & a bloody turmoil. Nobel is such story told from the point of view of a returning soldier belonging to Norway's special ops group operating inside Afghanistan. The 8 episode show is really classy right from the moment its credits rolls in & is quite intense, especially the build up in the last episode.

Available on Netflix US but not in India, had to download it which is really pity. Netflix should add more of these foreign language TV shows to its Indian arsenal.

8.5/10

Billions Season 2 is growing phenomenal by each passing episode & in the latest episode 11, shit just hit the roof, perfect Game of Thrones moment in the end of it. Chuck v/s Axe in a never ending slug fest, 2 amazingly talented actors.

Billions Season 2 is growing phenomenal by each passing episode & in the latest episode 11, shit just hit the roof, perfect Game of Thrones moment in the end of it. Chuck v/s Axe in a never ending slug fest, 2 amazingly talented actors.

Yes you are correct... One of the best TV show right now, just awesome. Each and every show is just amazing and superb. Episode 11 is planned tonight, just can't wait enough.

That twist in the end.. no one would have seen it coming [emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

That twist in the end.. no one would have seen it coming [emoji16]

Absolutely, never been overwhelmed by the end in a very long time.

First thing after coming home... I saw it and boy... this was mind blowing. Certainly no one would have ever imagined. Now... can't wait to see what's coming with Axe.

SPOILERS FOR BILLIONS SEASON 2 AHEAD!

Yep, Billions S02E11 was pretty savage. But within the ruin, there is something that happened along the way that will save the day later, and put a BIG spanner in the works for the twist-maker. I'm sure some of you noticed.

Yep, Billions S02E11 was pretty savage. But within the ruin, there is something that happened along the way that will save the day later, and put a BIG spanner in the works for the twist-maker. I'm sure some of you noticed.
Are you talking about the stuff Wendy Rhoades did? If you know what I mean as I don't want to specifically mention and spoil it for others.

Lol yeah, that kite would be very hard for Chuck to fly.

Are you talking about the stuff Wendy Rhoades did? If you know what I mean as I don't want to specifically mention and spoil it for others.

Indeed. That! That's enough "leverage", and that's enough to bite the husband back, especially considering some of the office changes that we saw towards the end.

Yup..Infact I believe its the only thing which will save Axe getting axed by chuck [emoji13]

BOSCH - Season 2 ..... This is one classy show, quality writing, quality dialogues, quality and real investigation. I had completely forgotten season 1, saw it long time back, so I started with se01 and then continued to season 2. SE02 is no different than SE01 as far as the quality goes. A new case, almost all same main characters, but same intensity and grittiness. The only minor grip I can say I might have was that the two side by side cases SE01 had been both equally good, whereas here I 2nd investigation, only becomes interesting after like 5-6 EPs down the line, that is the only minuscule complaint I had with SE02. Overall ultimate and not to be missed .....7.5/10 for this one.

Last edited:
A suggestion - it will benefit others if you can add the source of the series in brackets, when you mention it. For eg Game of Thrones (hotstar), OITNB (netflix) etc.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back