Fans of Television Series

The Mosquito Coast - 2021–2023
TV Series
Episodes - 17
Awards - 1 win & 6 nominations

My Rating:- 8/10

Trailer:

Based on Paul Theroux’s novel published in 1981. It is also adapted from the 1986 film which starred Harrison Ford the same name..."The Mosquito Coast".

An Excellent Making and Stunning Visuals...Another Rollercoaster Ride,

The story of Allie Fox, a brilliant inventor, and stubborn idealist, who uproots his family to find refuge from the U.S. government, cartels, and hitmen.

Poker Face (2023)

An affable bumbling washout on the run (Who haapens to be a human lie detector and intelligent mind hiding behind that unkempt hair and cap) crashes through evil plans of murderers who try to get away with ingenuine murders.

Something fresh and interesting!

Quirky, Unexpected, Funny and brilliant all at the same time!

Poker Face (2023)

An affable bumbling washout on the run (Who haapens to be a human lie detector and intelligent mind hiding behind that unkempt hair and cap) crashes through evil plans of murderers who try to get away with ingenuine murders.

Something fresh and interesting!

Quirky, Unexpected, Funny and brilliant all at the same time!
Already in my list....Lets complete

If you don't know what to watch, I recommend The Last Of Us. There are many good reviews of this tv show so I decided to watch it and really enjoyed. By the way, I came across this website www.firestickhow.com/mouse-toggle-firestick.html recently and finally figured out how to jailbreak my streaming device to get more apps.
Still in my list...Awaiting for complete

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back