Ilaiyaraaja

thanks!

Is it for both LP&EP and with&without sleeves?

I am looking to get some of his famous LPs in Good / Near Mint condition. Could someone recommend a few sellers?

Just watched the movie "Pudhu Pudhu Arthangal". Masterpiece by Ilayaraaja sir. Mesmerising as usual.
This film opened the gates for ARR,Since Raja was busy in other recordings and KB started using Raja BGM clips from other movies to wrap-up the film.Post to which KB decided to Boycott Raja, then he Introduced ARR in his own production (PPL Say Mani gave chance, but KB Agreed for Mani+New Kid combo for music,isnt that great risk?when previous film of Mani was Dhalapathy :) . Same year KB released Vaaname Ellai film Music by Keeravani.

Might be the time was knowing that KB and Raja would be separated, so their last outing was greatest

new cds are being released by greenhives ...keep checking ...somebody in the forum was looking for Avatharam

Curious, what's the average price these days for Raja sir's LPs?
I'm collecting Raaja sir's old LPs for the past 2 years. Some of them costed me from Rs.400 to 600/-. Their quality is average to good with minimum scratches. Some of the near mint condition-LPs costed Rs.1100. During a bulk purchase the dealer offered me some good Super 7s for free.

I'm collecting Raaja sir's old LPs for the past 2 years. Some of them costed me from Rs.400 to 600/-. Their quality is average to good with minimum scratches. Some of the near mint condition-LPs costed Rs.1100. During a bulk purchase the dealer offered me some good Super 7s for free.
Hi Sudhakar sir , bulk price & your location please

Anybody has Ilayaraja's Albums from Annakili to Early 80's ? Might be till 84?I am looking for LP \EP Rips of the albums since the cassette \CD are not in good quality. I just need Digital Copy only, and fine to share the Cost.

Please let me know,if you have any contact too to source.

Below is my list
Mullum Malarum
Niram Maraadha Pookal
Pagalil oru Pournami
Ponnu Oorukku Pudhusu
Poonthalir
Pudiya varpugal
Rosapoo ravikai kaari
Pudiya varpugal
Aanandha ragam
Alaigal ooivadhillai
Paneer Puspangal
Ninaivellam Nithya
Kalyana Raman
Enakkaga kathiru
Ilamai Kolam
Tik Tik Tik
Rajaparvai
Ullasa Paravaigal
Johnny
Mendum Kokila
Koli Koovidhu
Naalai Unadhu Naal
Sindhu Bhairavi

Hi All,
I sourced few Digital files from Friends on above list, seems Good Quality Files.Kindly Ping me if you need a Copy.This cost only your Internet Bandwidth to download :).
Thanks for the people who contacted me,Just to clarify that its a Group where we Share the Music Files of rare title of good quality across the members.Its not a Link or something where you could download.Thanks.

@Admin kindly delete my post in case this violates the Forum rules

Thanks for the people who contacted me,Just to clarify that its a Group where we Share the Music Files of rare title of good quality across the members.Its not a Link or something where you could download.Thanks.

@Admin kindly delete my post in case this violates the Forum rules

Hi Audio Freek,

am very much interested in having this conversation with you about good quality old Ilaiyaraja movie songs.
trying to collect all of Ilayaraja songs in WAV or Flac file format and edit digitally to listen in modern high end audio systems.

Anybody has Ilayaraja's Albums from Annakili to Early 80's ? Might be till 84?I am looking for LP \EP Rips of the albums since the cassette \CD are not in good quality. I just need Digital Copy only, and fine to share the Cost.

Please let me know,if you have any contact too to source.

Below is my list
Mullum Malarum
Niram Maraadha Pookal
Pagalil oru Pournami
Ponnu Oorukku Pudhusu
Poonthalir
Pudiya varpugal
Rosapoo ravikai kaari
Pudiya varpugal
Aanandha ragam
Alaigal ooivadhillai
Paneer Puspangal
Ninaivellam Nithya
Kalyana Raman
Enakkaga kathiru
Ilamai Kolam
Tik Tik Tik
Rajaparvai
Ullasa Paravaigal
Johnny
Mendum Kokila
Koli Koovidhu
Naalai Unadhu Naal
Sindhu Bhairavi
ver much intersted to get songs from the above list

There are a few group roaming around always in the moore market, pallavaram market in chennai and roaming around the whole tamilnadu just to buy the cds and hike the price like anything. The only way is to stop the practice is just don't buy from them; strictly no body should buy. Definitely a time is coming; the original rights holding company will rerelease the albums oneday. Only when someone buys it for high rate just because they have money, true music lovers are suffering to buy because of heavy prices like in thousands for one single cd. They are not really worth it.
To overcome this... Atleast for latest upcoming movie cds i have started crowdfunding cd group with like minded audio cd collectors.
Please PM me for more details

There used to be one YouTube channel (Navin Mozart) having a lot of OST. The channel is no more accessible. Used to but that channel frequently.

There used to be one YouTube channel (Navin Mozart) having a lot of OST. The channel is no more accessible. Used to but that channel frequently.

There are some more channels blocked like the most famous MAHA 2014.

They all are blocked due to copyright issues. This is what I get when I access thru notification.

Screenshot_20200710-151147~2.png

Last edited:
Apart from iIlayaraja HD on tunein radio which streams at max 96AAC, any other good streaming options, (radio, not Spotify or tidal) for Raja’s music?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back