It has BEGUN!!! It is ALIIIVVEEE!!!

Congrats Dude.... Don't know how this thread got past me .

The RF's look awesome .......

Heheehhe...I had posted it on Sunday.. hmmmmmm.... checked the VDO..?? any who. Hope you d help in my sub building.. :) and once again thanks for all the info & input...:eek:hyeah:

Heheehhe...I had posted it on Sunday.. hmmmmmm.... checked the VDO..?? any who. Hope you d help in my sub building.. :) and once again thanks for all the info & input...:eek:hyeah:

Thats some serious crazy Excursion on the Basstronics track Senor rud3dawg.

A few more recommendations to make your spine tingle

Bare Noize - Can't Help Me
(Dubstep)

TeeBee - Blue Rose
(Nice deep ass bass)

THX Bass Test - I Love Big Speakers
(Go easy on the volume knob)

Sound Effects - THX - Boston Acoustics Bass Test CD - Woofer
(Secure your windows and doors before going up the db's)

Bass Test - Woofer Wars 1
(you've been warned)

Thats some serious crazy Excursion on the Basstronics track Senor rud3dawg.

A few more recommendations to make your spine tingle

Bare Noize - Can't Help Me
(Dubstep)

TeeBee - Blue Rose
(Nice deep ass bass)

THX Bass Test - I Love Big Speakers
(Go easy on the volume knob)

Sound Effects - THX - Boston Acoustics Bass Test CD - Woofer
(Secure your windows and doors before going up the db's)

Bass Test - Woofer Wars 1
(you've been warned)

Tehehe..muchas gracias senor

Imagine The same Basstronics fails on the Low Freq parts of the song on my Logitech Z5500 when played on my PCand I dont have the CD for it... If only I had a CD . or a FLAC :p. and about the list kewl that you gave me few more to check the speakers throughput thanks will get right on it as soon as I reach home!!!

Hi Dawg,

If you are a hardcore clubhead then you should try volumes of ASOT and Trance Essentials but they are really fast. Me thinks they are good at clubs and beaches where you are basically sedated and semi conscious. Atleast I cannot listen to that sort of "Dhinchak Dinchak" day and night at home.

So, I've turned towards downtempo artists like schiller, bluchel & von deylen, solarstone etc. These artists add little melody to bass rich lows. I listen to these artists with my eyes close and I get lost with goosebumps. Bottom line is, it soothes and relaxes me. Try these to understand what I'm trying to say

Schiller - Polarstern - YouTube

Schiller - Dream Of You (Chillout) - YouTube

Bluechel & Von Deylen - Mare Stellaris - M 83 - YouTube

Bluchel and Von Deylen - Departure - YouTube

Solarstone & Clare Stagg - Jewel - YouTube

This is my personal favorite
Solarstone - Lovers - YouTube

Let us know how it sounds them RF82s.

Happy journey to space between inner and outer realms of your mind.

Regards,
Kevian

Kevian

Last edited:
Hi Dawg,

If you are a hardcore clubhead then you should try volumes of ASOT and Trance Essentials but they are really fast. Me thinks they are good at clubs and beaches where you are basically sedated and semi conscious. Atleast I cannot listen to that sort of "Dhinchak Dinchak" day and night at home.

So, I've turned towards downtempo artists like schiller, bluchel & von deylen, solarstone etc. These artists add little melody to bass rich lows. I listen to these artists with my eyes close and I get lost with goosebumps. Bottom line is, it soothes and relaxes me. Try these to understand what I'm trying to say

Schiller - Polarstern - YouTube

This is my personal favorite
Solarstone - Lovers - YouTube

Let us know how it sounds them RF82s.

Happy journey to space between inner and outer realms of your mind.

Regards,
Kevian

Kevian

Thanks a lot Kevian...I guess I do understand what you mean.. and I too wouldnt be able to go long hours listening to heavy bass...and just like you said I would really appreciate melody filled bass rhytms ergo the Basstronics that I used for the VDO.. I liked the bass ....and yeah Must listen to your list this weekend..weekdays I can hardly get time now for me to configure the Netwrk for the receiver .. Muahahahha!!!
OOOOOOooo I just love making it more feature rich!!!
:eek:hyeah::D

I meant: Now that I got both my receiver & TV hooked on to the home network, m gona have a ball of time this weekend :). Already checked the Internet Radio/Video playing from the PC and am sure moms gona love listening to oldies :D from the plethora of channels *Provided the power cuts are not for long hours*

Last edited:
Very Nice setup @rud3dawg. Yamaha should be perfect match to Klipsch.

Thanks Sajjad... yeah it does sound sweet... any further additions that you can think off please do suggest..I am going for the Center channel next ofcourse

Last edited:
Thanks Sajjad... yeah it does sound sweet... any further additions that you can think off please do suggest..I am going for the Center channel next ofcourse

Always go for the same make for center channel. Timber matching is very critical for center. Go for the same series in Klipsch for center. If you don't have the budget then wait for it, instead of wasting money on some other center. Hope it helps.

Always go for the same make for center channel. Timber matching is very critical for center. Go for the same series in Klipsch for center. If you don't have the budget then wait for it, instead of wasting money on some other center. Hope it helps.

Aye aye Sensei!!!

yeah I am gona go for the same make for sure...:) and also wanted to double check .. will it be OK to run the receiver with power cuts ever so frequent, I mean I do have a stepdown for the voltage and I immediately turn the mains for the receiver off.. but have a worry thats all ...so.. will it be ok ?? for a while atleast couple o months:sad:

Dude I can't believe I missed this post! I have to say that after talking to you about your "quest" for your dream system you have done heck of a job! Those speakers look sweet! And the Yamaha looks a lot better in real life than on their website! When can I come over for a listen?

Congratulations on putting together a great looking system!

Dude I can't believe I missed this post! I have to say that after talking to you about your "quest" for your dream system you have done heck of a job! Those speakers look sweet! And the Yamaha looks a lot better in real life than on their website! When can I come over for a listen?

Congratulations on putting together a great looking system!

Thanks Nikhil.. :) Right now Its still a baby ;) any who. Sure thing drop in any weekend whenever you are free...gimme a heads up just a day before.. thats all. ;) am presently swarmed with work..and the power cuts... are just KILLING ME!!:mad:! cant even relax and listen to music. :(:sad:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back