It has BEGUN!!! It is ALIIIVVEEE!!!

At last!! Congrats! :) i too will come over once your are done with your entire ongoing-setup. And i will get to check-out rahul's rig too! :)

At last!! Congrats! :) i too will come over once your are done with your entire ongoing-setup. And i will get to check-out rahul's rig too! :)

Hey Rakesh, Surely you should come ... and I was able to give the router back t the store guy and got myself a proper bridge :)

Wow..... Awesome ....
Let the Gaming Begin..........

Heheh .. ty ty.... Had to wait a lot of time to get it to perfection!!!! :D now for a 40 inch LCD. cheap n can be wall mounted .. for movies in my room!!! :D

n Flash .. I am in to First person shooter.. recently started recovering from Gaming addiction.. from BF3 :sad:

Heheh .. ty ty.... Had to wait a lot of time to get it to perfection!!!! :D now for a 40 inch LCD. cheap n can be wall mounted .. for movies in my room!!! :D

n Flash .. I am in to First person shooter.. recently started recovering from Gaming addiction.. from BF3 :sad:

FPS- addicted to it as well...or rather was addicted to it. Gaming over the last 2 years has taken a back seat.

Ahh i understand your Pain my dear FPS bro!!! :( we all must let go of it for a while n when we once again plunge into it..Its nothing more than uncharted territory for us too!! ;)

Finally was able to steal this RC-62 away from Cybervinay :p ....albeit a little damage from the transport I am thrilled to add this missing piece to my assortment of beauties...

:yahoo::yahoo::clapping:

Was able to changes the HT setup after the wallmount for the TV... Had to block up a part of the Window as you would be able to see in the newly added pictures... Next.... SUB or Surrounds :confused: (Ofcourse I have to look for a UPS/Inverter too)...:sos:

Congrats, beautiful setup, now looks complete with center channel:). The space between the speakers seems less, keep them more wider if possible to get expanded sound stage.

Congrats, beautiful setup, now looks complete with center channel:). The space between the speakers seems less, keep them more wider if possible to get expanded sound stage.

Sweet.. thanks Sajjad4joy for the compliment and the suggestion and I will try to spread the speakers tooo.. have to clear the RACK on the LHS .... move it to right side beside the door..As you have pointed out the speakers do reproduce a ....smaller than expected soundstage..

Congrats!!! Looks grand!

Thanks Rockfella :) :eek:hyeah:

Nice set up ! I think i gotta visit your place first :) .. anyways lets try to catch up this coming weekend.

Thanks S_Sachin

Doh!!!.. me leaving for banglore to attend a friends wedding.. the 1st weekend in August am gona bask in music.. would really appreciate if you can come over and give me some tips .. :) :eek:hyeah:

AVRs look good sound dull..

people buy looking at dolby , DSp .

actually better music setup
need a sweet sounding speaker pair + amp , DAC can be source.

if you can, listen to a small setup with BS + stereo analog amp.play with well recorded music.well matched mini setup will sound very lively! give a try

by the way congrates

AVRs look good sound dull..

people buy looking at dolby , DSp .

actually better music setup
need a sweet sounding speaker pair + amp , DAC can be source.

if you can, listen to a small setup with BS + stereo analog amp.play with well recorded music.well matched mini setup will sound very lively! give a try

by the way congrates

Hey Kaushik

Checked your comment just today and sorry was a bit off the forum when you had posted so couldn't quite reply

I borrowed a Music Fildelity M1 DAC from an FM and paired it with this setup and the improvement was not appreciable for that price investment to my dismay and I agree a proper Stereo Amp would justify the Floorstanders so am looking for one I have listened to a few setups and I understand your point. Lets say mine is a setup only in its initial stages :D am looking to provide a proper source and planning on the stereo amp in next few months.. Any other inputs I d really appreciate :)

Hey Kaushik

Checked your comment just today and sorry was a bit off the forum when you had posted so couldn't quite reply

I borrowed a Music Fildelity M1 DAC from an FM and paired it with this setup and the improvement was not appreciable for that price investment to my dismay and I agree a proper Stereo Amp would justify the Floorstanders so am looking for one I have listened to a few setups and I understand your point. Lets say mine is a setup only in its initial stages :D am looking to provide a proper source and planning on the stereo amp in next few months.. Any other inputs I d really appreciate :)
Amp matters..!!
borrow good stereo amp and check.
when i used the same dac on my yam rxv361,
after many days of Stereo listening from a TA2020 ..avr sounded very dull,but dac was very capable.

Amp matters..!!
borrow good stereo amp and check.
when i used the same dac on my yam rxv361,
after many days of Stereo listening from a TA2020 ..avr sounded very dull,but dac was very capable.

.. huh!!! the same as in M1 dac? hmmm I am .. i mean was looking for a good warm stereo amp but seeing that they are very expensive am going to probably plan my HTPC first...for the source. my AVR has a decent quality amp .. so am going to run the same setup for music for the next couple of months if I can bear to .. :D in the mean time am looking to fix some acoustic issues in the existing hall

May be highly regarded SSA(see diy) u can think of ..if u can ask saan he may help with SSA for a fee

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back