Lcd led Plasma tv owner reivew thread (Comprehensive)

Rupam

Lcd led Plasma tv owners reivew thread (Comprehensive)

Well, I think it would be more convenient and organized if we start a LCD/LED owners Review thread in TV forum. All the buyers who have invested a considerable amount of time in researching their purchased LCD model, can share their insight and their feedback in this single thread. The main aim is to share the user opinion in a constrictive guiding way for prospective buyers.

I have some suggestions about review rules :

Rules For Posting Reviews

1. The Review must be written by Purchaser. Copy Pasting from review websites is strictly prohibited. Indicate Purchase date and Name of the dealer.
  2. The Review must be comprehensive and it should not include any reference to other forums or AV reviewing websites.
  3. Proper English must be used throughout the Review. Do not use bold, colour, highlight unnecessarily.
  4. The Review must be done after getting familiar with all the product features.

5. Images are compulsory and it must be of the purchased model. Do not copy, upload image from company website. All images used in the Reviews must be attached to the thread or uploaded to free image hosting sites. Try to show input / outputs of the model.
  6. A review is considered as a personal opinion which might not be the same as yours. Do not abuse the reviewer or the company of the purchased product.

Suggestions for Posting Reviews
  1. What is your overall budget? Is it fixed or you can extend it?
  2. What is your desired specification > Size of Screen, 3D , USB support, Network support.
  3. What will you be watching > for example Bluray 40% + DTH 40% + Gaming 20%.
  4. Then mention your shortlisted models. If you are a fan of certain brand you can declare here [Given reason for shorlisting them]
  5. Demo experience.
  6. Whats the main reason you decided to buy that particular model.
  7. MRP and Cost price
  8. Your experience . Positive and Negative

I need advice from experienced members to improve this review thread.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back