LG OLED C1 55/65 Group Buy WhatsApp Group (for Mumbai/Pune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I've created a WhatsApp group for Mumbai/Pune Group Buy for LG OLED C1 55/65 inches. We're hoping to get best price by this Diwali. If anyone else is interested in joining our Group Buy, please post here and I'll send you the invite link.

Thanks for looking :)
Hi There. I am interested too, if you can DM me the link. It would be great. Cheers!

Guys can you keep this thread updated with the deals you're getting. It will help us in other cities to negotiate for better price points.

Guys can you keep this thread updated with the deals you're getting. It will help us in other cities to negotiate for better price points.
Sure.

We haven't looked at the CX prices yet. Frankly speaking, most of our members seem to be interested in C1 and G1.

One of the members in Pune couldn't wait and bought a G1 55 at 1.65L after CB along with goodies (LG FN7 earbuds worth 18k and Oneplus smart watch worth 4k). He then was able to sell the goodies for 12k, so his final cost was 1.52, including the IPL scratch card that he got with confirmed 1K cashback.

This was from LG Brand Store, Wakad, Pune.

The prices he got from that store are...
55-inch C1 1.45 plus goodies
55-inch G1 1.69 plus goodies
65-inch C1 2.26 plus goodies
65-inch G1 2.56 plus goodies.

Now, I personally went and checked out Vijay Sales in Kalyan City (near where I live). And the prices I got from there are...

65-inch C1 2.29 (minus 12k HDFC cashback in 90 days) = 2.17L effective price.
65-inch G1 - same rate and offer, just add 30k on top.
55-inch G1 - 1.69 (minus 10k HDFC cashback in 90 days) = 1.59L effective price.

They said they don't have CX, and honestly we were so exhausted by the end of our day that I totally forgot to pester him for C1 55 price.

Do note that the above Vijay Sales prices DO NOT include any goodies.

We personally feel we got a good price for the C1 65, but we're waiting it out for Diwali offers. The Diwali offers should start pouring in one week before Diwali.

Lemme know if there are better prices/offers than these.

Ravi :)

Sure.

We haven't looked at the CX prices yet. Frankly speaking, most of our members seem to be interested in C1 and G1.

One of the members in Pune couldn't wait and bought a G1 55 at 1.65L after CB along with goodies (LG FN7 earbuds worth 18k and Oneplus smart watch worth 4k). He then was able to sell the goodies for 12k, so his final cost was 1.52, including the IPL scratch card that he got with confirmed 1K cashback.

This was from LG Brand Store, Wakad, Pune.

The prices he got from that store are...
55-inch C1 1.45 plus goodies
55-inch G1 1.69 plus goodies
65-inch C1 2.26 plus goodies
65-inch G1 2.56 plus goodies.

Now, I personally went and checked out Vijay Sales in Kalyan City (near where I live). And the prices I got from there are...

65-inch C1 2.29 (minus 12k HDFC cashback in 90 days) = 2.17L effective price.
65-inch G1 - same rate and offer, just add 30k on top.
55-inch G1 - 1.69 (minus 10k HDFC cashback in 90 days) = 1.59L effective price.

They said they don't have CX, and honestly we were so exhausted by the end of our day that I totally forgot to pester him for C1 55 price.

Do note that the above Vijay Sales prices DO NOT include any goodies.

We personally feel we got a good price for the C1 65, but we're waiting it out for Diwali offers. The Diwali offers should start pouring in one week before Diwali.

Lemme know if there are better prices/offers than these.

Ravi :)
Would be great if you can post offers whenever you get a change to negotiate with the dealers.
As i am tied between the Sony A80J & Lg G1.

Thanks.

Would be great if you can post offers whenever you get a change to negotiate with the dealers.
As i am tied between the Sony A80J & Lg G1.

Thanks.
Sure. For me, LG FTW. No contest. But that's coz I'm first and foremost a gamer. My usage is going to be 60% gaming and 40% watching movies, TV shows.

Hey guys,

I've created a WhatsApp group for Mumbai/Pune Group Buy for LG OLED C1 55/65 inches. We're hoping to get best price by this Diwali. If anyone else is interested in joining our Group Buy, please post here and I'll send you the invite link.

Thanks for looking :)
Hi I am interested but would want it around navratri as I am currently having no tv!!

Hi ! Im looking to buy the C1 65 Inch ASAP. Im based out of mumbai. Please add me to the group.

*Might need to buy a 48 inch tv (due to size limitations) for the folks - I hear the CX is one of the best options. If the dealer is open to discussing a 48" panel please do add me to the group

*Might need to buy a 48 inch tv (due to size limitations) for the folks - I hear the CX is one of the best options. If the dealer is open to discussing a 48" panel please do add me to the group
Yeah. One of our members is interested in getting a 48 inch.

Check PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back