LG OLED C1 55/65 Group Buy WhatsApp Group (for Mumbai/Pune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.

We haven't looked at the CX prices yet. Frankly speaking, most of our members seem to be interested in C1 and G1.

One of the members in Pune couldn't wait and bought a G1 55 at 1.65L after CB along with goodies (LG FN7 earbuds worth 18k and Oneplus smart watch worth 4k). He then was able to sell the goodies for 12k, so his final cost was 1.52, including the IPL scratch card that he got with confirmed 1K cashback.

This was from LG Brand Store, Wakad, Pune.

The prices he got from that store are...
55-inch C1 1.45 plus goodies
55-inch G1 1.69 plus goodies
65-inch C1 2.26 plus goodies
65-inch G1 2.56 plus goodies.

Now, I personally went and checked out Vijay Sales in Kalyan City (near where I live). And the prices I got from there are...

65-inch C1 2.29 (minus 12k HDFC cashback in 90 days) = 2.17L effective price.
65-inch G1 - same rate and offer, just add 30k on top.
55-inch G1 - 1.69 (minus 10k HDFC cashback in 90 days) = 1.59L effective price.

They said they don't have CX, and honestly we were so exhausted by the end of our day that I totally forgot to pester him for C1 55 price.

Do note that the above Vijay Sales prices DO NOT include any goodies.

We personally feel we got a good price for the C1 65, but we're waiting it out for Diwali offers. The Diwali offers should start pouring in one week before Diwali.

Lemme know if there are better prices/offers than these.

Ravi :)
Thanks for sharing. I think these are probably the best, I have heard.

Posting here for posterity...

Today, I booked my G1 65 inch for 2.06L at the Reliance Digital here in my town. The amount was bifurcated into 60k downpayment and 165k Bajaj Finance (15000 x 11 months). One free EMI out of this of 15k and then 4k SBI cashback on 60k (using two separate SBI cards paying 30k each).

Bill price - 225,000
Effective price after cashback - 206,000

OLED FOR LIFE!

Ditto - Looking at a C1/G1 65". Preferably from Croma as I have a 30k CB pending on my card with them.
Please PM.
Cheers.

Looking for a 55 inch A1 for the bedroom. Location Mumbai. Please do include me. Would like to close this weekend.

I believe BX would be a better choice compared to A series. What is your rationale behind choice of A1?
Fully agree that Bx would be better and open to get a good deal. I was earlier thinking of buying the Sony X85J for the bedroom (INR 1.04 web price) and then saw the LG A1 (INR 1.14 web price) and hence thought of an OLED. I also plan to visit Croma / Kohinoor during weekend to see what offers, cashback etc is possible. If someone here already has some inputs on pricing will greatly appreciate them.

Fully agree that Bx would be better and open to get a good deal. I was earlier thinking of buying the Sony X85J for the bedroom (INR 1.04 web price) and then saw the LG A1 (INR 1.14 web price) and hence thought of an OLED. I also plan to visit Croma / Kohinoor during weekend to see what offers, cashback etc is possible. If someone here already has some inputs on pricing will greatly appreciate them.

Attachments

• BAAA6B14-0C3E-4AF9-A218-30161BFA9657.jpeg
    BAAA6B14-0C3E-4AF9-A218-30161BFA9657.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 24
Looking to buy C1 55 within next few days. Based out of Pune.
Please add me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back