OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Below are negotiated OLED tv prices valid for next 3 days in hyderabad.
All these carry additional CC cash back of 7.5k or emi cash back of 15k if you have a credit card.

If you want reference, please PM me.

LG :
(2k discount is by lucky draw. You get either of fridge, washing machine, AC or 2k discount. Mostly 2k discount for mortals.)
Any cash back is above this.
55BX - 1.12L - 2k
55CX - 1.22L - 2k
65BX - 1.58L - 2k
65CX - 1.69L - 2k

Sony: (Free headphones)
55A8G - 1.32L
65A8G - 1.92L
65A8H - 2.18L
Could you enquire the prices for these sony tvs as well?

55A9G
65A9G

My experience watching 480p ripped movies thru Shield TV on 55X9500G is a bit of a downer, the SD resolution and the noise artifacts are clearly visible on the TV. I tried 1080p output on the Shield (lowest available) assuming X9500G will do a better job upscaling to 4k, but not much of a difference. I will try the DVD in a Sony BDP and check out, but I am not expecting any magic. I guess this will be the same with any 50in or bigger 4k TV.
If you are banking on your DVD/480p/576p collection and 50inch or bigger 4K TVs, think again.
Agree. No 65 inch tv can upscale 576p to acceptable quality. But we can only choose the best of what's out there and the x1 ultimate seems to be among the best, if not the best.

All these carry additional CC cash back of 7.5k or emi cash back of 15k if you have a credit card.

LG :
(2k discount is by lucky draw. You get either of fridge, washing machine, AC or 2k discount. Mostly 2k discount for mortals.)
55BX - 1.12L - 2k
55CX - 1.22L - 2k
65BX - 1.58L - 2k
65CX - 1.69L - 2k

55A8G - 1.32L
65A8G - 1.92L
65A8H - 2.18L
Wow, prices are really going south! Good time to get one of these beauties.

LG :
55BX - 1.12L - 2k
55CX - 1.22L - 2k
65BX - 1.58L - 2k
65CX - 1.69L - 2k

55A8G - 1.32L
65A8G - 1.92L
65A8H - 2.18L
are you kidding me 65CX for 1.52L after cashback that's insane.
@harryneopotter see i told you to wait till diwali :)

LG CX 65 @ 1.49L is a stunning, unbelievable price! Hope that deal is available at Bangalore too. Eagerly awaiting further news from FM @BLASTO .
Refer the post I did earlier. Those are negotiated prices. It is 1.69L.
1.49 is after cashback. That depends on person to person - you need a credit card and should opt the idfc emi scheme with 1re cc swipe. Cashback comes after 90 days. Interestingly no 15k limit.

Here in hyd, lot of people just pay cash still, it's only 1.69 for them.

They do have online store. Will enquire and get back tomorrow.

Just talked.
Hez hesitant to ship all india.

Showrooms are there in all prominent cities of telengana and andra. He can ship between showrooms.

Chennai guys might pick up from nellore or tripathi if you are willing to go for a short drive.

Bangalore has no close options.

Last edited:
Also heard that LG has reduced price for 3 days. (Yesterday, today, tomo)
If your pricing is 2 days old, refresh again.

You can get 1.69 from vijay sales too if you press. But cashback story will be different.

Also heard that LG has reduced price for 3 days. (Yesterday, today, tomo)
If your pricing is 2 days old, refresh again.

You can get 1.69 from vijay sales too if you press. But cashback story will be different.
Thanks for the update.But I enquired today with LG showroom.At my town he is not coming below 2.25 .

Hi guys! I reside in Mumbai and I’ve been looking for an Oled (55” or 65”). Yesterday I had been to Vijay Sales and they offered me the CX55 for 1.5L with 2 years extended warranty inclusive (3+2). I saw the prices in Hyderabad on the thread, but I can’t really find such prices here. Can any of you let me know if this is a good deal in Mumbai? Thanks.

This is crazy pricing.
Check with nearest vijay sales (pune?). In hyd, they do 1.75 from yesterday with normal cashbacks.
Yes ,there shouldn't be such a drastic difference.A difference of 10-15000 is acceptable considering smaller town and being only the single dealer.But this is atrocious.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back