OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I pulled the trigger and bought 65" G1 for 2.145 approx from RD after all the offers and discounts. Hope it's a good deal. Was tired of waiting for the price to drop and checking almost everyday to see any deal was going on.
Good price. If to make you smile must confess that LG CX 65" sells for 2.14 lakhs yet again in Croma and they are offering display pieces for Rs.1.69 lakhs, with three years burn in covered warranty, that was rough used for months and months. Just today was updated by my regular sales team contact person. (Prices have increased in some showrooms)

I pulled the trigger and bought 65" G1 for 2.145 approx from RD after all the offers and discounts. Hope it's a good deal. Was tired of waiting for the price to drop and checking almost everyday to see any deal was going on.
Good price. Even during Diwali I don’t expect G1 to drop any less then 2L.

Good price. If to make you smile must confess that LG CX 65" sells for 2.14 lakhs yet again in Croma and they are offering display pieces for Rs.1.69 lakhs, with three years burn in covered warranty, that was rough used for months and months. Just today was updated by my regular sales team contact person. (Prices have increased in some showrooms)
I was actually aiming for C1 65 at 1.8 to 2.2 max. I just randomly asked the price of G1 out of curiosity and gave a random price of 2.10, they got back with a offer of 2.2 so I took it after giving few thoughts.

Last edited:
That's a really good price for G1. We are not even getting C1 for that price at RD in my location.
Enjoy your new TV.

Thats a good price, just make sure they don't hand u a display piece, in mumbai can't get the G1 below 2.65L with cash backs.

Thats a good price, just make sure they don't hand u a display piece, in mumbai can't get the G1 below 2.65L with cash backs.
Yea I spoke to the sales person multiple times and made sure I don't get demo unit. The manufactured date on the box is Aug30. I am yet to receive it.

Yea I spoke to the sales person multiple times and made sure I don't get demo unit. The manufactured date on the box is Aug30. I am yet to receive it.
Inspect the unboxing and check if the tv has films on both sides. As soon as it is connected check the usage hours and also don’t let them reset the tv. So better take the remote as soon as the tv is unboxed and be in control.

Inspect the unboxing and check if the tv has films on both sides. As soon as it is connected check the usage hours and also don’t let them reset the tv. So better take the remote as soon as the tv is unboxed and be in control.
I watch some OLED in store and they had the film on. Also I read somewhere that the hours can be reseted.

Still I will keep in mind and not let them reset the TV. How to check hours and where?

Posting here for posterity...

Today, I booked my G1 65 inch for 2.06L at the Reliance Digital here in my town. The amount was bifurcated into 60k downpayment and 165k Bajaj Finance (15000 x 11 months). One free EMI out of this of 15k and then 4k SBI cashback on 60k (using two separate SBI cards paying 30k each).

Bill price - 225,000
Effective price after cashback - 206,000

OLED FOR LIFE!

For anyone interested in a big OLED, LG C9 77" is now priced at the lowest yet at 3.5 lakhs (was 3.75 till yesterday):

View attachment 62857

I got it for 3 lakhs last week (after applying 75k coupon). Got it delivered earlier this week and the picture quality is stunning. I have a 65” c9 that I purchased a couple of years ago, but 77” is a lot better in terms of immersion.

I got it for 3 lakhs last week (after applying 75k coupon). Got it delivered earlier this week and the picture quality is stunning. I have a 65” c9 that I purchased a couple of years ago, but 77” is a lot better in terms of immersion.
75k coupon WTF!

Looking for the following models in mumbai western suburbs. I'll buy the best one i feel bang for my buck. Included G1 as it seems bulky and when i own an OLED my primary worry will be keeping the screen safe as with C1 it is so slim i feel during shifting it will cause a headache. Prefered purchase time Dushera or a few days before diwali where i keep hearing i'll et max discounts. So please name current prices and prices during above mentioned periods. If you know of any legit stores who sell LG OLEDs and PS5 together and give a discount then I'm all ears. Mumbai pricing prefered. Area is from dahisar to goregaon I'd say.

LG C1 48 Inch

LG C1 55 Inch

LG G1 55 Inch

Today, I went to few shops in Ahmedabad. I talked about only 1 TV that I'm going to buy for sure - LG C1 65 inch (claiming a group buy intent of 2 units). Vijay Sales gave the best discount.

2,24,000 VS final price (started at 2,40,000)
-2,000 LG festival discount
-12,500 Card discount
- 1,500 VS reward points (to be redeemed in any VS store)
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------

I think this deal is likely to get better as Diwali approaches.

Managed the following quotes as part of the group buy
  1. 65G1 - Rs 2,01,000 (2,15,000 - 14,000CB)
  2. 65C1 - Rs 1,85,000 (1,98,000 - 13,000CB)
  3. 55C1 - Rs 1,18,500 (1,30,000 - 11,500 CB)
3 Year warranty, NCEMI available, no other freebies/goodies, includes the 2k IPL discount
This is from which retailer ?

Managed the following quotes as part of the group buy
  1. 65G1 - Rs 2,01,000 (2,15,000 - 14,000CB)
  2. 65C1 - Rs 1,85,000 (1,98,000 - 13,000CB)
  3. 55C1 - Rs 1,18,500 (1,30,000 - 11,500 CB)
3 Year warranty, NCEMI available, no other freebies/goodies, includes the 2k IPL discount
It's missing few key things. Credit cards have a min price for G1 in the system and because of that, they can't process the order if you choose EMI. The only option is to go through the Bajaj Finance EMI card and do a down payment using a credit card for cashback. Bajaj finance has processing fees and varies from dealer to dealer ranging from 1700 -10K

Bajaj say approx 1.6L (11 months EMI and the 4th is free) and downpayment of the remaining on the credit card for additional cashback

I faced the same issue and know a few more who had to go through the same process.

Last edited:
Hello anyone who has bought an LG G1 did you get the stand option. Outside india you can buy the feet for it, but here on LG Website at the bottom comparison section with other oled they only show wall mount option for G1

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back