OLED TV's price/best quote thread

The 48 inch A1 is going for 89,999 on Flipkart (down to 82,999 with cashback and other card based offers). I hope this means that we have more competent prices for OLEDs by Diwali.

I'll be honest, it sounds too good to be true. I mean after 20k cashback, C1 65 for 2.22L and G1 65 for 2.29L? Just 7k difference? Unbelievable! Are you sure that's the rate you got for the G1 65?

Your rate for C1 65 is consistent with what we've got here. That G1 65 rate is what I find too good to be true.
That's what he told me. It seems like another guy got an even lower price in Delhi https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...2l-inclusive-of-12500-hdfc-cc-cashback.86475/

I got a call from RD today and they offered G1 65" for 2.2 (including cashback 10500, basically 2.3 without the cashback). Is it a good deal? I have asked for 2.2 and exclude cashback (2.2+10500 cashback= 2.1 final cost)

Also, it's a G1X model same as C1X. Still, confused about what does X stands for? (Refurbished )

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy LG C1 65 in 20 days (when the Diwali festival offers starting hitting ), and I was browsing through LG India website and found these...

OLED55C1PTZ
https://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-oled65c1ptz

OLED65C1XTZ
https://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-oled65c1xtz

One is ready for purchase now and the other says "Coming Soon". I went through the specs on the site and they're exactly the same. Also, there's a marked difference in list price on the site, a difference of $1300.

From the looks of it, both are C1 65, so I don't know what else is different. Search on Google or Reddit came up blank.

Any ideas?

PS: I'm also encountering people in Reliance Digital and Vijay Sales that kept telling me that C1X is the new model that LG has released. This happened at both those stores and cannot be a coincidence.
OLED55C1PTZ(has White Back panel cover :) )
OLED65C1XTZ(
has Black Back panel cover :) )
There differences end there ;). MRP is same but White is more discounted as its not a preferred color due to high maintenance ? Search for these models on distributor portals and read the titles to decipher.
1633343186712.png

OLED55C1PTZ(has White Back panel cover:) )
OLED65C1XTZ(
has Black Back panel cover:) )
There differences end there ;). MRP is same but White is more discounted as its not a preferred color due to high maintenance ? Search for these models on distributor portals and read the titles to decipher.
View attachment 62651
This has been the case with their monitors as well. For example, mine is called 27UK650-W, and there's also a 27UK650-B which is black in colour, and was a bit more expensive. No points for guessing why I chose the white one.

Hey I’m planning to get c1 48” I saw the price on Flipkart was around 88k post discounts and card offers. Currently it’s out of stock can I get similar price in retail store too?

Hey I’m planning to get c1 48” I saw the price on Flipkart was around 88k post discounts and card offers. Currently it’s out of stock can I get similar price in retail store too?
It is possible if you can find stock in your city. Cx has been out of stock in most cities.

It is a good buy. Go for it. Its father model CX 48 used to retail a year ago for 1.8 lakhs. So it is worth the wait. You don't get decent TVs in 50" size nearabout for such prices. This is OLED! The best you can think of.

Bro, Check the same model being offered by Amazon but with much higher discount. If you have HDFC card, your can hit a jackpot. Discount can go upto 15250/- :) on offer price (15000.00 off on full payment.15250.00 off on EMI). Below is the screenshotrom my cart with HDFC CC attempting full payment:

Deal Price Rs.89999
Effective Price Rs.74999 [ Without EMI ]
Effective Price Rs.74749 [ With EMI ]
1633503175064.png

Not against online purchase but in an offline purchase, you may get an extended three years warranty. So, it's worth checking the offline store as well before pulling the trigger.

Last year's LG BX 55 inch is available for Rs.89,249 on Flipkart after applying Axis/ICICI card discount and additional Rs.2000 discount with 200 supercoins. Looks like a good deal.

Yes it is. However it makes a perfectly good bedroom tv. I bought one for 62k all inc after exchanging my 10 year old philips tv.
I'm not saying it's a bad TV or a value. In fact, at 89k + massive discounts it's a great offering. Just saying that @Sun4zen was implying that he's getting C1 48" for 89k on Amazon, which is not true at all and could mislead someone.

Personally, I'd rather get the BX 55". Bigger screen size, 120Hz, HDMI 2.1, brighter and a better processing for only ~10k more on flipkart (there's an extra 10k off on BX).

I'm not saying it's a bad TV or a value. In fact, at 89k + massive discounts it's a great offering. Just saying that @Sun4zen was implying that he's getting C1 48" for 89k on Amazon, which is not true at all and could mislead someone.

Personally, I'd rather get the BX 55". Bigger screen size, 120Hz, HDMI 2.1, brighter and a better processing for only ~10k more on flipkart (there's an extra 10k off on BX).
Where did you see BX 55" for a similar price? It's 110k on Flipkart with some minor 1-2k off on cards. Exchange value is also miniscule.

Where did you see BX 55" for a similar price? It's 110k on Flipkart with some minor 1-2k off on cards. Exchange value is also miniscule.
On Amazon, it's costing me 98k with an HDFC card right now. Would have cost about 1-2k cheaper on 2nd-3rd as the 10% discount had higher limits.

On Flipkart, if you have an Axis card it will cost around 90k. All the highlighted orders will club up. I don't have an Axis card, so can't show final price, but @Oxy's post above has already indicated the final price exactly.

I don't consider exchange as real discount, so don't consider it. The exchange value is usually pathetic in India anyway and you're better off re-purposing the product to something else, donating it, selling it or giving it to someone.

My 2013 Sony 42" LED TV (W65 I think) is getting a pathetic exchange rate of 6500. No way I'll sell it for that cheap. It's way more useful as a DTH/cable TV in a bedroom when there's conflict and folks want to watch different stuff. It's a good VA panel with decent contrast.

1633598087154.png

Went to Bajaj Electronics today.
C1 65 - 2.42
G1 65 - 2.73 with soundbar, 2.49 without soundbar

All had 20k cashback on HDFC CCs
Went again today
C1 65 - 2.42
G1 65 - 2.85 with soundbar, not selling without soundbar
C1 77 - 4.82
G1 77 - 6.2

HDFC cashback educed to 9k.

C1 77 is really tempting for me, but I am surprised how different the prices are after just 5 days. He said the offers would be better during Diwali for 65, but not for 77.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back