OLED TV's price/best quote thread

What are the current quotes for 65" LG C1/G1 in Bangalore? Looking to get one around diwali or year end. Moving to the new house in Jan and shall be using it there.

Lots of LG Fan boys here :) I'm currently using a Panasonic Plasma 42" (V20). I had a look at Sony OLED A80J (65") and another 65" LG as well (dont remember the model.. but its new 2021 one). Frankly, I was not really happy with the way full HD (1080p) content from DTH (TataSky) and YT videos looked on either of these TV's when compared to my 42" plasma. FHD content from OTT (Prime) was much better .. but again not as good as on my plasma.

For FHD Content, will TV's with native FHD resolution be the best choice when compared to 4k TV's?

I watch only OTT.. but not sure if there are enough 4K content in OTT's today to warrant the move to a 65" OLED ..

(Not sure if this the right forum to post above.. but if there is a WS group for A80J group buy .. pls can you include me).

Thank you

Well I have come across a person who says that he assembles TVs! No idea what that is. He was offering me Sony OLED for 75K since he "assembles" them !

Depends on your risk taking ability. If you can afford a 80k punt, buy it. If it's good, you have saved around 30-40k, if not then you have lost 80k.
hello @bitanshudas kindly tell me whenever we have been in contact ,, boss we never ever assembles TVs ,, please do not do fake comments ,, thanks from Dhingra Electronics Team

OLED screens are more expensive compared with backlit LCD screens because they are more difficult to manufacture. With current technology, OLED displays use more energy than backlit LCDs when displaying light colors. The best OLED TVs in India are-

• LG OLED65A1PTZ 65 inch UHD Smart OLED TV
  • LG OLED55A1PTZ 55 inch UHD Smart OLED TV
  • LG OLED55G1PTZ 55 inch UHD Smart OLED TV
  • LG OLED65C1PTZ 65 inch UHD Smart OLED TV
  • Sony BRAVIA XR-65A80J 65 inch UHD Smart OLED TV
  • Sony BRAVIA XR-55A80J 55 inch UHD Smart OLED TV
  • Sony BRAVIA XR-77A80J 77 inch UHD Smart OLED TV
  • Sony BRAVIA KD-55A8H 55 inch UHD Smart OLED TV

Trust me, Vijay Sales will go lower than 2.48L for C1. I am in Delhi, tried 3 vijay sales all three went to 2.20L+Cashback(12500). Since you are to check over Diwali, pretty sure it will go under 1.8 or 1.9L. I am right now going for Sony A80J got an offer for 2.47L i think is a pretty sweet deal what do you think?
Where in Delhi are you getting the A80J can you share the details please...

Anyone from Kolkata around? Been contemplating a 48 or 55 inch C1 around Diwali. Needed some guidance on which shops to check for good quotes.

Lots of LG Fan boys here :) I'm currently using a Panasonic Plasma 42" (V20). I had a look at Sony OLED A80J (65") and another 65" LG as well (dont remember the model.. but its new 2021 one). Frankly, I was not really happy with the way full HD (1080p) content from DTH (TataSky) and YT videos looked on either of these TV's when compared to my 42" plasma. FHD content from OTT (Prime) was much better .. but again not as good as on my plasma.

For FHD Content, will TV's with native FHD resolution be the best choice when compared to 4k TV's?
I have a 42" GT20 Plasma that is 8 years old and works like a charm. The only reason I'm looking for an upgrade is the viewing distance of 11 feet. Have shortlisted the C1 55" and the A80 as well. I did try a demo of the LG 65" before wave-1 of the pandemic and was quite satisfied with the panel. Of course, nothing can beat a plasma when it comes to PQ.

Have shortlisted the C1 55" and the A80 as well
While we have a lot of information on the price of LG C1 65", we really don't have much idea on the A80J 65" prices. Request anyone who is enquiring for C1 to just check the A80J price as well and post here. Will do the same for C1 from my side when I go checking. Thanks.

Checked at a couple of places in and around Delhi NCR and there is still some stock of the LG CX 48 inch model available. Since, they want to clear this stock they are offering good discounts - I got an offer on the phone from Vijay Sales Delhi for 95k plus 10k cashback so that is around - 85k after cashback. He also mentioned that he might provide some cash benefits/bluetooth headphones from the store for another 3-4 k. This is just over the phone so I am sure if I visit the store I can get him to reduce further. I also checked the price for C1 48 inch and was informed 115000 and 11500 cashback so that would be around 1.03 L. If I can get the CX for 80-85k I think it is a good deal as C1 is not a substantial upgrade and not worth another 20-25k.

However, I am still considering - is there anyway to know for sure I wont be handed over a demo unit ? Since, the 48inch CX launched this year the chances are less of being handed over a demo unit specially coz none of the stores have a 48inch on display also Vijay Sales is a reputable shop and I have never had any bad experience with them. But I want to be 100% sure. Any suggestions on how to figure out if the unit is not a demo piece ?

Checked at a couple of places in and around Delhi NCR and there is still some stock of the LG CX 48 inch model available. Since, they want to clear this stock they are offering good discounts - I got an offer on the phone from Vijay Sales Delhi for 95k plus 10k cashback so that is around - 85k after cashback. He also mentioned that he might provide some cash benefits/bluetooth headphones from the store for another 3-4 k. This is just over the phone so I am sure if I visit the store I can get him to reduce further. I also checked the price for C1 48 inch and was informed 115000 and 11500 cashback so that would be around 1.03 L. If I can get the CX for 80-85k I think it is a good deal as C1 is not a substantial upgrade and not worth another 20-25k.

However, I am still considering - is there anyway to know for sure I wont be handed over a demo unit ? Since, the 48inch CX launched this year the chances are less of being handed over a demo unit specially coz none of the stores have a 48inch on display also Vijay Sales is a reputable shop and I have never had any bad experience with them. But I want to be 100% sure. Any suggestions on how to figure out if the unit is not a demo piece ?
Look for wrapper around the carton box and scratches? or pay an advance and you can tell them you will pay the rest only after you confirm that its runtime is 0 hours

Look for wrapper around the carton box and scratches? or pay an advance and you can tell them you will pay the rest only after you confirm that its runtime is 0 hours
Thanks a lot. I will try and be diligent. Is there any way that they can re-set the runtime to zero ?

Those who are eyeing for a 55 inch OLED TV, keep a tab on the upcoming Big Billion Day Sale of Flipkart starting 3rd Oct:
Rumour is OLED55BXPTA model will be available for Rs 99,999/- excluding card cashback/InterestFreeEMI/Supercoin redemption...etc.

Not a rock bottom record for an year old model, but interested members may take advantage.

PS:Due credit to OP who posted this deal there.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back