OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Vijay Sales give alot of good discounts. i checked in yesterday LG C1 2.20L + Cashback (12500) - Checked three vijay sales stores was trying to break the price , but no one would go lower than that
I'm assuming this is for the 65 inch? Also, how much do you think it'll drop to come Diwali?

We should create a Whatsapp group for group buy option for people around Pune/Mumbai as many are interested
I was actually going to PM the members who've shown interest/replied to my post and get their number and create a WA group.

Mumbai/Pune shouldn't matter but once we're in a group and connected with each other, then we can definitely drive a good bargain.

Edit: I think my account has limited functionality (new member?) because I'm not able find an option to send a PM to any of the members :|

+1 Bangalore, 1st preference: 65” Sony A80J, 2nd preference: 65” LG C1, preference may change depending on Diwali group buy best offer

I've created a WhatsApp group for Mumbai/Pune Group Buy and I've sent a PM with the invite link to all the interested parties from Mumbai/Pune.

If anyone else is interested in joining our Group Buy, please PM me and I'll send you the invite link too.

Thank you :)

I'm assuming this is for the 65 inch? Also, how much do you think it'll drop to come Diwali?
Correct, this is for 65". The LG has huge margin opportunities since they manufacture there own panels and dont have to source them from outside unlike Sony. Am going with Sony for 1 reason, After sale service. I have a dead KDL-50W900B from Sony, which is 7 years old. I asked sony to replace the mainboard, but they didnt had the part, so they are now replacing it with a complete new TV of the current model. They offered me KDL-50X80J in replacement with no additional charges. I Dont think LG would ever do that, i may be wrong since i have never had to deal with LG but Sony won me over with experience they gave even though they charge a premium.

So basically now am waiting for 2 TVs :D 65" OLED A80J and 50" X80J. Sometimes things work.

Not sure about the drop, but there will always be a difference of 30K atleast between sony and lg, this is what i have seen from this years pattern from the offers coming along. One thing to also note is that, LG comes with a 3 year comprehensive Warranty. But Sony comes with 1 year comprehensive and 1 additional year for panel only, if you want to consider warranty of your product as well can be a decision changer for some people :)

Not sure about the drop, but there will always be a difference of 30K atleast between sony and lg, this is what i have seen from this years pattern from the offers coming along. One thing to also note is that, LG comes with a 3 year comprehensive Warranty. But Sony comes with 1 year comprehensive and 1 additional year for panel only, if you want to consider warranty of your product as well can be a decision changer for some people :)
100% agreed. LG is far better than Sony or Samsung. The reason being obvious - they are cheaper and warrant longer. Secondly this is electronics industry. The need is a TV not brand value. In cars you may say otherwise. Sony's picture processors are the only solace for such a huge premium. Lg CX is better than Sony A8G and held its own over A9G or A8H too. Only a kidney's worth Sony A80J can prove it is better than LG's CX.

Trust me, Vijay Sales will go lower than 2.48L for C1. I am in Delhi, tried 3 vijay sales all three went to 2.20L+Cashback(12500). Since you are to check over Diwali, pretty sure it will go under 1.8 or 1.9L. I am right now going for Sony A80J got an offer for 2.47L i think is a pretty sweet deal what do you think?
Sounds very good for today.

Correct, this is for 65". The LG has huge margin opportunities since they manufacture there own panels and dont have to source them from outside unlike Sony. Am going with Sony for 1 reason, After sale service. I have a dead KDL-50W900B from Sony, which is 7 years old. I asked sony to replace the mainboard, but they didnt had the part, so they are now replacing it with a complete new TV of the current model. They offered me KDL-50X80J in replacement with no additional charges. I Dont think LG would ever do that, i may be wrong since i have never had to deal with LG but Sony won me over with experience they gave even though they charge a premium.

So basically now am waiting for 2 TVs :D 65" OLED A80J and 50" X80J. Sometimes things work.
I'm a gamer, first and foremost, gaming on PC, PS5 (near future) and Nintendo Switch. Hence, so far from what I've seen, NOTHING beats LG OLED. Their game optimization is top notch. Haven't seen anything like this in Sony. Also, from what I've seen so far, only LG OLED does Dolby Vision 4k 120 Hz. Sony OLED doesn't do that. For Sony, it's only Dolby Vision 4k 60 Hz.

These are some of the major deciding factors for me to go with LG OLED.

I am 100% going for Extended 5-years warranty. Since they're giving 1+2 right now, I'll be piling on another +2 on top for that complete peace of mind.

I'm a gamer, first and foremost, gaming on PC, PS5 (near future) and Nintendo Switch. Hence, so far from what I've seen, NOTHING beats LG OLED. Their game optimization is top notch. Haven't seen anything like this in Sony. Also, from what I've seen so far, only LG OLED does Dolby Vision 4k 120 Hz. Sony OLED doesn't do that. For Sony, it's only Dolby Vision 4k 60 Hz.

These are some of the major deciding factors for me to go with LG OLED.

I am 100% going for Extended 5-years warranty. Since they're giving 1+2 right now, I'll be piling on another +2 on top for that complete peace of mind.
Just a flag of caution folks. In a group buy usually they invoice together and so the bill copy will be in bulk. Try having them issue individual bills for each customer in the group buy. Or have the dealer issue a letter saying the photocopy/scanned copy of the group invoice is good enough for warranty and claims as it is a protocol from the OEM manufactures to ask for the original purchase invoice along with warranty card. (Warranty cards won't be having purchase dates marked that's why)

Just a flag of caution folks. In a group buy usually they invoice together and so the bill copy will be in bulk. Try having them issue individual bills for each customer in the group buy. Or have the dealer issue a letter saying the photocopy/scanned copy of the group invoice is good enough for warranty and claims as it is a protocol from the OEM manufactures to ask for the original purchase invoice along with warranty card. (Warranty cards won't be having purchase dates marked that's why)
Thanks for the headsup. Will definitely look into this.

Hi Guys

I pulled the plug and got LG G1 for 1.65 plus additional goodies(worth 22k)

I hope to sell those and gain some more discounts.

Couldn’t wait till Diwali as the price seemed reasonable to me

Hi Guys

I pulled the plug and got LG G1 for 1.65 plus additional goodies(worth 22k)

I hope to sell those and gain some more discounts.

Couldn’t wait till Diwali as the price seemed reasonable to me
Good for you, no guarantees on prices being better than that for Diwali this year. Anyways it's not like black Friday. #YOLO Enjoy the purchase
55 or 65? I guess 55.
No guesses needed obvi the 55 buddy

Good for you, no guarantees on prices being better than that for Diwali this year. Anyways it's not like black Friday. #YOLO Enjoy the purchase
No guesses needed obvi the 55 buddy
If space is not a issue , 55" is a very bad decision.
55 solely as a pc monitor.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back