OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Those who are eyeing for a 55 inch OLED TV, keep a tab on the upcoming Big Billion Day Sale of Flipkart starting 3rd Oct:
Rumour is OLED55BXPTA model will be available for Rs 99,999/- excluding card cashback/InterestFreeEMI/Supercoin redemption...etc.

Not a rock bottom record for an year old model, but interested members may take advantage.

PS:Due credit to OP who posted this deal there.
I've been looking for an oled 55 inch under 1lakh and this seems to be a really good offer. But don't we run the risk of getting a demo unit?

I've been looking for an oled 55 inch under 1lakh and this seems to be a really good offer. But don't we run the risk of getting a demo unit?
Does Flipkart have history of selling demo units ? I am sure they would honor replacement(in an unfortunate situation we do get one) if we are prudent enough to validate its condition and burn hours within return period.

Is this a good price for a 55 bx?

I inquired at LG showroom, unfortunately they don't have the CX in stock in Chennai. They do have the Bx 55, after cashback it comes at 98k. Is this a good price or should I consider waiting for the C1 to reduce in price? I haven't inquired about the C1 55 yet.

Those who are eyeing for a 55 inch OLED TV, keep a tab on the upcoming Big Billion Day Sale of Flipkart starting 3rd Oct:
Rumour is OLED55BXPTA model will be available for Rs 99,999/- excluding card cashback/InterestFreeEMI/Supercoin redemption...etc.
Flipkart BBD sale: LG 139 cm (55 inch) OLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart TV (OLED55BXPTA)

Offer Price = Rs 99999
- Rs 10,500(Icici Credit Card instant discount)
- Rs 06429(no cost EMI discount)<= Avail now and cancel within grace period with minimum foreclosure charges(@Rs xxx ?)
- Rs 02000(@ 200 Super Coins redemption)
Final Price =Rs 81,070/-

Attachments

• LG Oled 55BX.jpg
    LG Oled 55BX.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 42
Flipkart BBD sale: LG 139 cm (55 inch) OLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart TV (OLED55BXPTA)

Offer Price = Rs 99999
- Rs 10,500(Icici Credit Card instant discount)
- Rs 06429(no cost EMI discount)<= Avail now and cancel within grace period with minimum foreclosure charges(@Rs xxx ?)
- Rs 02000(@ 200 Super Coins redemption)
Final Price =Rs 81,070/-
Is the 10500 off only for ICICI cc? The image says 5 bank offers

Damn, not showing as available to me (Gurgaon). I am looking for a decent 75" model during the sale
I was watching this deal yesterday night, but only 1 qty was available in stock on Amazon site after 12 AM midnight( i didn't buy :cool: ). May be they are adding only limited quantity at regular intervals due to its low popularity and cost. Better bet, keep a watch today midnight in case you are eager to grab one as deal is valid for 7 days.

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy LG C1 65 in 20 days (when the Diwali festival offers starting hitting ), and I was browsing through LG India website and found these...

OLED55C1PTZ
https://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-oled65c1ptz

OLED65C1XTZ
https://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-oled65c1xtz

One is ready for purchase now and the other says "Coming Soon". I went through the specs on the site and they're exactly the same. Also, there's a marked difference in list price on the site, a difference of $1300.

From the looks of it, both are C1 65, so I don't know what else is different. Search on Google or Reddit came up blank.

Any ideas?

PS: I'm also encountering people in Reliance Digital and Vijay Sales that kept telling me that C1X is the new model that LG has released. This happened at both those stores and cannot be a coincidence.

Went to Bajaj Electronics today.
C1 65 - 2.42
G1 65 - 2.73 with soundbar, 2.49 without soundbar

All had 20k cashback on HDFC CCs

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy LG C1 65 in 20 days (when the Diwali festival offers starting hitting ), and I was browsing through LG India website and found these...

OLED55C1PTZ
https://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-oled65c1ptz

OLED65C1XTZ
https://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-oled65c1xtz

One is ready for purchase now and the other says "Coming Soon". I went through the specs on the site and they're exactly the same. Also, there's a marked difference in list price on the site, a difference of $1300.

From the looks of it, both are C1 65, so I don't know what else is different. Search on Google or Reddit came up blank.

Any ideas?

PS: I'm also encountering people in Reliance Digital and Vijay Sales that kept telling me that C1X is the new model that LG has released. This happened at both those stores and cannot be a coincidence.
As a matter of fact, this happened to me too. While inquiring about the CX, people from LG and Croma kept referring to the new model as C1X and they said they'll be available at 1.4 before discounts. If I'm not wrong, they'll be available for 1.30 to 1.35 during Diwali.

As a matter of fact, this happened to me too. While inquiring about the CX, people from LG and Croma kept referring to the new model as C1X and they said they'll be available at 1.4 before discounts. If I'm not wrong, they'll be available for 1.30 to 1.35 during Diwali.
I wanna know what the difference is. We're going to finalize our purchase during Diwali. Should I insist that we get the C1X?

I think only a direct person from LG can answer this :|

I wanna know what the difference is. We're going to finalize our purchase during Diwali. Should I insist that we get the C1X?

I think only a direct person from LG can answer this :|
I think so too. Until you told me, I did not know LG was selling two models under the C1. As far as I'm aware, LG and Croma in chennai are selling the C1X 55 inch at around 1.4 after initial discounts and cashbacks, but willing to do another 5 to 10k. So it looks like their older and newer models are selling at the same rate.

I'll be honest, it sounds too good to be true. I mean after 20k cashback, C1 65 for 2.22L and G1 65 for 2.29L? Just 7k difference? Unbelievable! Are you sure that's the rate you got for the G1 65?

Your rate for C1 65 is consistent with what we've got here. That G1 65 rate is what I find too good to be true.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back