OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I bought the Lg Bx for 90k on Flipkart on 3rd. It was at 99k during that time, and after card discounts along no cost EMI it came down to around 90k. Tv was delivered the next day and LG installation done the day after that.

It's a really great Tv and a really good deal considering I was thinking about getting the Bx during the summer for around 1.1lakhs.

It is a good buy. Go for it. Its father model CX 48 used to retail a year ago for 1.8 lakhs. So it is worth the wait. You don't get decent TVs in 50" size nearabout for such prices. This is OLED! The best you can think of.
I was able to find C1 48” for 92k in girias banglore and decided to go for it . Since this is my first Oled and most forums bring up burn in issue in OLEDs just wanted to check is it seriously a concern . Also since the Brand warranty doesn’t cover burn in is there any other protection plan that covers burn in issues?

P.S : I agree BX 55 inch is better value for money option but I’m getting this mostly for gaming and smaller size makes more sense for my usage.

I was able to find C1 48” for 92k in girias banglore and decided to go for it . Since this is my first Oled and most forums bring up burn in issue in OLEDs just wanted to check is it seriously a concern . Also since the Brand warranty doesn’t cover burn in is there any other protection plan that covers burn in issues?

P.S : I agree BX 55 inch is better value for money option but I’m getting this mostly for gaming and smaller size makes more sense for my usage.
You know most famous celebrities ignore noices or pretend to be deaf. In order to sell one product over the other they would tag a fault line to its competitors. LCD leds have to tag a burn in "cliche" to induce a fear or else OLEDs would sell better. Samsung has been pretentious in this topic. I think forumer Insane79 said something like 'the same Samsung sell their Amoled screens in cell phones' saying they have great display quality. In TVs they advertise their QLEDs as burn in free. Double standards.

I dont want to argue but the only time there is a possibility of a burn in is if you do not let the pixel refreshing to complete after cumulative 4 hours of run for like ever, then it may be the case. Even otherwise they recommend to do it manually after 4000 hours of use if you always have switched off the main switch without letting the pixel refreshing complete after 4 hours of cumulative use. I sometimes watch a dangerous chanel called lionsgate which has a huge logo. I just ensure once in a while I toggle screens by coming out using back button and replaying from where I left. As the logo luminous limiter does not dim this huge mustache like logo. Hotstar logo gets dimmed and Netflix or other ott has no big logos during the content is on. My children play console games and no problems either.

Those burn in blues are just rival Korean company Samsung's Mavericks of not wanting to buy OLED panels from a fellow Korean company and sell it in their brand name. Sony, a Japanese brand, cares less and has just been selling old wine in their new bottles with their great picture processors giving the OLED screens an extra glitter and perfection.

Just buy it and enjoy. Be deaf to the noice around but use a stabilizer and switch off main switch after 15 minutes letting pixel refresh finish its course. (Remote switch off + 15 minutes before main switch turning off) Sorry for rambling my reply.

Last edited:
On Amazon, it's costing me 98k with an HDFC card right now. Would have cost about 1-2k cheaper on 2nd-3rd as the 10% discount had higher limits.

On Flipkart, if you have an Axis card it will cost around 90k. All the highlighted orders will club up. I don't have an Axis card, so can't show final price, but @Oxy's post above has already indicated the final price exactly.

I don't consider exchange as real discount, so don't consider it. The exchange value is usually pathetic in India anyway and you're better off re-purposing the product to something else, donating it, selling it or giving it to someone.

My 2013 Sony 42" LED TV (W65 I think) is getting a pathetic exchange rate of 6500. No way I'll sell it for that cheap. It's way more useful as a DTH/cable TV in a bedroom when there's conflict and folks want to watch different stuff. It's a good VA panel with decent contrast.

View attachment 62765

The best thing is if you have an Flipkart Axis Bank Card then you get the 4000 off and also the 5% unlimited off on the remaining spend and is a nice deal.

I picked up the 65 inches LG G1 from RD on Ganesh Chaturti for 2.51 which included cash back of 10k and additional year of warranty making it a total of 4 years (3 LG + 1RD). My 50 inches Panasonic plasma TV called it a day after 10 plus years of extensive and dedicated service. We were without a TV for over a month and my family was getting impatient

Really happy with the performance of the TV picture and sound quality is breathe taking. Gaming experience is out of the world. Wanted to pick up the 77 inches but they were not budging below 6.6

Now looking for a 4K blue ray player preferably panasonic any recomendations would be appreciated

There is a deal running in Amazon for BX 65. Sale price is 1.49 lakhs. After card discounts it is coming around 1.4 L.

Is it better to go for BX ? Just want to confirm, whether Brightness in real scenario is enough when not comparing side by side with CX?

Also, I have read few reviews saying there will be stuttering effect in BX during fast motion scenes. Is it so? Please advice .

was 92k billing amount or is it adjusted price after cashback. If yes what Banks are having best Cashback schemes, please let me know

Burn-in is blown out of proportion. If you don't watch one channel all day long every day then there will be no burn-in. News channel/sports where the logo is at the same spot. If you change channel or content every 5-6 hours then there is no issue.

Last edited:
There is a deal running in Amazon for BX 65. Sale price is 1.49 lakhs. After card discounts it is coming around 1.4 L.

Is it better to go for BX ? Just want to confirm, whether Brightness in real scenario is enough when not comparing side by side with CX?

Also, I have read few reviews saying there will be stuttering effect in BX during fast motion scenes. Is it so? Please advice .
Great deal. Go for it before it is gone.

Did you pull the trigger in time ? I saw the 65 BX deal in the morning, for HDFC CC it was giving me 10k+ cashback +10k+ EMI benefit bringing down the upfront cost to 1.28L. Mouthwatering indeed, but i had my eye on 65 CX/C1, so gave it a pass.

Did you pull the trigger in time ? I saw the 65 BX deal in the morning, for HDFC CC it was giving me 10k+ cashback +10k+ EMI benefit bringing down the upfront cost to 1.28L. Mouthwatering indeed, but i had my eye on 65 CX/C1, so gave it a pass.
Yes. I have ordered it. something around 137250.. from the card, it charged only around 128k now.. I was researching whole day about BX vs CX. Watching numerous youtube videos. Finally convinced with BX.

This is the best offer for 65 inch OLED ever in India so far.. For CX, I got 1.95 lakhs as best quote in tamil nadu from a dealer. with a difference of almost 70k between CX and BX, i don't find a reason to wait further.

for each hdfc credit card, max. discount is 12750. And also getting interest free EMI.

What is the cashback you are getting? can you share the screenshot if possible.

Went again today
C1 65 - 2.42
G1 65 - 2.85 with soundbar, not selling without soundbar
C1 77 - 4.82
G1 77 - 6.2

HDFC cashback educed to 9k.

C1 77 is really tempting for me, but I am surprised how different the prices are after just 5 days. He said the offers would be better during Diwali for 65, but not for 77.
C1 77 is quoted @ 4.25Lakhs in TN.

I too saw the offer on lg be 65 at 1.49 l but these could be sparingly used demo pieces since they have only limited numbers for sale.
At Sathya in tn,lg 55 cx was sold initially for 1.19l and now at 1.29l,all these are demo pieces.

What is the cashback you are getting? can you share the screenshot if possible.
Good call . I took my chance to let 65 BX deal go coz of increased brightness needed for my living room conditions, so didn’t bother to take screenshot of my cart.

Reg. cash back, it’s same 10,000/- as you so no difference there. They have charged 1.28L instead of 1.37L not because of increased cash back but future EMI interest to be charged by bank being given as upfront discount, hence making our EMIs free. So 149k-10k-10.75k(max EMI interest waiver)= 128.250k ?

Good call . I took my chance to let 65 BX deal go coz of increased brightness needed for my living room conditions, so didn’t bother to take screenshot of my cart.

Reg. cash back, it’s same 10,000/- as you so no difference there. They have charged 1.28L instead of 1.37L not because of increased cash back but future EMI interest to be charged by bank being given as upfront discount, hence making our EMIs free. So 149k-10k-10.75k(max EMI interest waiver)= 128.250k ?
Got that. Thanks.

But I think., as far as I researched and also visiting LG store nearby, I couldn’t find a difference with brightness for BX and CX when it is kept in different places. Could have noticed different when side by side comparison. But I find, BX is bright enough even with so many lights in showroom.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back