OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Hello anyone who has bought an LG G1 did you get the stand option. Outside india you can buy the feet for it, but here on LG Website at the bottom comparison section with other oled they only show wall mount option for G1

I recently purchased G1 and it came with wall mount. When I enquired about stand , the dealer said it has to be purchased separately but it is still not available in India as per him

I recently purchased G1 and it came with wall mount. When I enquired about stand , the dealer said it has to be purchased separately but it is still not available in India as per him
Oh damn the price for stand is ? And any info till when they will get the stand in india ?

Oh damn the price for stand is ? And any info till when they will get the stand in india ?
The GX never came with the table stand option over here so doubt it will be available for the G1, if the GX stand is available then you can use the same for the G1. Ask the dealer to get confirmation from LG or the service center.

some RD guy told me the stands costs around 10k
Damn that is total loot. I am thinking of getting C1 with stand, if i want to wall mount it in future how much will the mount cost and same scenario if instead of the mount i was buying the stand.

I love the C1 stand it looks amazing,

Damn that is total loot. I am thinking of getting C1 with stand, if i want to wall mount it in future how much will the mount cost and same scenario if instead of the mount i was buying the stand.

I love the C1 stand it looks amazing,
Hi, you should find generic wall mounts easily from 2k-3k

It's missing few key things. Credit cards have a min price for G1 in the system and because of that, they can't process the order if you choose EMI. The only option is to go through the Bajaj Finance EMI card and do a down payment using a credit card for cashback. Bajaj finance has processing fees and varies from dealer to dealer ranging from 1700 -10K

Bajaj say approx 1.6L (11 months EMI and the 4th is free) and downpayment of the remaining on the credit card for additional cashback

I faced the same issue and know a few more who had to go through the same process.
Some dealers "deal" with this issue by charging you the total amount in 2 parts, showing other models of tv's. This is reflected only in your credit card slip and has no effect on the warranty, etc.

does Lg G1 has extra warranty of 5 yrs or the usual 3yrs

please share LG C1 48" Price. I am in Delhi and I am about to buy one. I will be obliged. Need immediate pricing. Should i buy for 1.02 L. With cashback price is coming out to be 92k

please share LG C1 48" Price. I am in Delhi and I am about to buy one. I will be obliged. Need immediate pricing. Should i buy for 1.02 L. With cashback price is coming out to be 92k
I got it for similar price in Bangalore. It might go down 1k-2k during Diwali week but for now I think this the best deal.
LG Showroom offer was around 96k, RD around 94.5k and croma 97k in Bangalore. Effective price including cashback .
Flipkart shows better price but it’s out of stock for quite a while now, so not sure if that price can be matched.

Last edited:
Anybody have any idea about the 70% off extended warranty (4th and 5th year) they're talking about on LG's website? Aka how much does it cost for 55 and 65 inch models?

This forum helped me get my Samsung Plasma 51" inch years back. After the plasma died I went for Mi 55" TV 3 years back and it has died. Not going back to Mi ever again and planning for an LG OLED 55" BX. Right now the price is at 99K for Flipkart Plus members. I don't have an SBI Credit Card but planning to use my HDFC Credit Card No Cost Emi pre-closure trick. So that could bring the price to around 90K. Is it a good price to jump right now?

In Ahmedabad, today, we got a counter offer for LG G1 from Reliance Digital, which remains stuck at 2,07,500 price for LG C1 65 inch. They offered 2,05,000 for LG G1 65 inch. In effect, they are offering G1 for a price cheaper than that of C1, because they have limited units of C1.

------------------------------
2,07,500 for LG C1 65 inch
2,05,000 for LG G1 65 inch

In Ahmedabad, today, we got a counter offer for LG G1 from Reliance Digital, which remains stuck at 2,07,500 price for LG C1 65 inch. They offered 2,05,000 for LG G1 65 inch. In effect, they are offering G1 for a price cheaper than that of C1, because they have limited units of C1.

2,07,500 for LG C1 65 inch
2,05,000 for LG G1 65 inch
in Delhi today they offered 65G1 at 230000(cash back extra) . Infact they were taking booking for 65 G1 with one week delivery.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back