OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I got GX for 2.04L without GX soundbar during August 1st week. My friend got even good deal during Independence day for 2.18L with soundbar from RD hyd. These prices are without cashback

L
I got GX for 2.04L without GX soundbar during August 1st week. My friend got even good deal during Independence day for 2.18L with soundbar from RD hyd. These prices are without cashback

Location and store name?

In Amazon/Croma and other online stores when they can quote 1.09l in stores they could go less. Can't they? For fair price it is a thing you have in mind. It may not be gotten right away. Maybe they would give in after saying no a couple of times.

No offense, but well if it's based on Croma quote is not to be believed, they have a knack of posting prices for out of stock below the real price they quote the product on. Case in point, Sony x9000h post out of stock at 94k on website, and in store quote non negotiable at 1.04lac as long as I checked this year in bangalore.
Do get your point in fair pricing, but even if we take usd pricing as fair INR pricing for tvs this year are 1.5 to 2x at times. Maybe safer to quote real prices one can get or got stuff on.

Some places they are clearing old models. So it is the bargaining capasity. If you show interest on newer models alone, he would try to push the older ones for cheap prices! That's like the Murphy's law running in the salesman's head.

Amazon has CX 65" for 2.09 before any offers. Can be used to negotiate with local dealers for more discounts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210901-235551920 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20210901-235551920 (1).jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 20
Good you asked me this. Because I went to Vijay Sales and when i entered the shop, all the uniforms had changed. I thought they must have different colours for the days of the week :D But after a few steps looking for the sales rep who had helped me yesterday, i realised even the layout had changed! Realised I did not go to Vijay Sales after all yesterday. It was Kohinoor right next door :DD
Cutting to chase, VS did not have the branch manager on duty, so could not give me a final price. Should get it on Monday.
Now, to your question, I went back to Kohinoor next door and they have given a final of R2.15L for the 65" QN90A plus the A550 soundbar. Seems like a very competitive price.
Trust it helps.
I have bought many items from Kohinoor ,they give best price ,even few people whom I had sent to Kohinoor ,got best price from Kohinoor

Hey guys,

Is anyone doing a group buy of LG C1 55 OLED this Diwali? I live near Mumbai (Ambernath - Thane District), and it would be great if we can do a group buy to reduce the price as much as possible. I have one more friend in Pune who's also ready to purchase. So that's two of us.

Please do let me know if we're arranging something like this in/around Mumbai :)

Hey guys,

Is anyone doing a group buy of LG C1 55 OLED this Diwali? I live near Mumbai (Ambernath - Thane District), and it would be great if we can do a group buy to reduce the price as much as possible. I have one more friend in Pune who's also ready to purchase. So that's two of us.

Please do let me know if we're arranging something like this in/around Mumbai :)
Hi,

I am from Pune and desperately waiting to buy LG C1/G1 during Diwali.Count me in for group buy :)

Hey guys,

I'm also in for the C1 55" this Diwali if prices go down to reasonable levels (₹1.2 lakhs) like last year. However, I'm moving from Mumbai this month and going to Gujarat. So will only be able to participate in a nationwide buy if we do it.

Hi, I’m looking for a 55” TV for my bedroom, to be used with a basic Samsung soundbar. Please suggest the best options available in ₹1 Lakh budget.
I have a 2019 model LG 4K 65UM7300 in the living room and not happy with the contrast levels.

Hi, I’m looking for a 55” TV for my bedroom, to be used with a basic Samsung soundbar. Please suggest the best options available in ₹1 Lakh budget.
I have a 2019 model LG 4K 65UM7300 in the living room and not happy with the contrast levels.
This is not the right thread for it, but you can look at the 55" LG BX. That regularly drops to that price, and will go below 1 lakh come Diwali

Since you in touch with VJ sales. Could you ask them the quote for the 65" QN90a?

Thanks.
Vijay Sales give alot of good discounts. i checked in yesterday LG C1 2.20L + Cashback (12500) - Checked three vijay sales stores was trying to break the price , but no one would go lower than that

Hello all,
Went and had a look at the C1 and G1 at a few places in Mumbai. Stunning!
(I haven't owned a TV or watched much TV in the last 10 years, pre-pandemic, so you can imagine :DD)

After watching a bit of the LG, the Samsung QN90A left me pretty underwhelmed.
As for the stutter issue, happy to report that I was quite okay with Filmmaker mode + Trumotion set at medium.
In one of the demos, caught a bit of a re-telcast of an IPL game via STB. Can't tell you how dirty it looked, especially immediately after the movie demos.
Need to find a solution to watch sport on this if I decide to own one eventually.
Price-wise, lowest so far was Vijay Sales: Offered 2.48L for the C1 and 2.78L for the G1. Sumaria and Rel Digi were way, way more expensive quotes.

Will wait till Diwali to see how the prices go.
Trust me, Vijay Sales will go lower than 2.48L for C1. I am in Delhi, tried 3 vijay sales all three went to 2.20L+Cashback(12500). Since you are to check over Diwali, pretty sure it will go under 1.8 or 1.9L. I am right now going for Sony A80J got an offer for 2.47L i think is a pretty sweet deal what do you think?

Hey guys,

I am interested in 65 CX/C1 and from Pune.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back