OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I know everyone exaggerates to sell their mediocre TVs.but in this case it was simply wrong.In India companies can do this because we don't have strong consumer law.

yeah but its cheaper than x95 and samsung.also sony prices will drop by diwali.Vu 65 in for 1Lac if sony x90k 65 drops to 1.2-1.3 by diwali then it will be a better buy.
If the prices of 65X90 drops to around 1.2, I'm in for a group buy.
Currently in getting this at 1.45L indirectly thru a friend.

I see we have at least a few folks here planning to get C2/G2 this festival season and we see some decent offers as well here. If timings are matching, we can go with a group purchase and that would surely help get a good deal. Either a thread on this forum or a WA group are something we can think of others are interested.
In 2020 we did a group purchase for LG CX, more than 10 units were purchased then in Bengaluru!

I don't see any lie in there. Any TV with local dimming can display inky deep blacks if nothing in the entire zone is lit up.

It's just exaggerated because in 99% of the scenarios you won't see that, just like those shitty Sony, Samsung and LG budget lineup.
It says because of QLED this tv is getting the inky black and not because of local dimming.you can read that here.

how on earth do quantum dots helps in getting inky blacks?i mean you need to be smart in exaggeration.i dont have issue in VU claiming to be the best in world.it could have claimed we have 100% DCI-P3 and Rec 2020 because of QLED but its not saying that. its talking about inky blacks.

There is a very good chance that the VU will be discounted 10-15k at Diwali too, with another 5-10k of card offers making it much cheaper than X90K. In a bright room, you won't be able to tell much of a difference anyway since the blacks won't matter and better viewing angles of IPS will matter more.
well, online TVs don't fall drastically like the flagship offline TVs.if it's around 65-70K at Diwali then its a very good buy. for 1 lac i don't think so.VU has priced it on the higher side. it should have been 50k for 55 and 75k for 65, to begin with. Xiaomi has 1000 nits 75-inch tv for the 1.2L range.

at this price point, it's competing with big boys. sony x90k is much superior tv and that can be used at night also whereas VU with IPS will become useless at night. Not to mention XR processor, better contrast ratio and better gaming experience.

For 30-35k more I will surely prefer x90k.

If the prices of 65X90 drops to around 1.2, I'm in for a group buy.
Currently in getting this at 1.45L indirectly thru a friend.
well it may drop to to 1.2 if you are already getting it for 1.45. wait till Diwali.also keep watching the forum people will start creating group threads soon or you can create one for Bengaluru

In 2020 we did a group purchase for LG CX, more than 10 units were purchased then in Bengaluru!
Cool! Have you guys narrowed it down to a specific store/dealer who was providing best offers in the city at that time! I'll look for the thread if it still exists and there'd be some learning. Thanks.

Croma in Gurgaon was selling the 77" LG C1 for 3L. Missed out on the last unit :(
Went to the store barely 3-4 hours late.

The hunt for a 75" TV continues

Cool! Have you guys narrowed it down to a specific store/dealer who was providing best offers in the city at that time! I'll look for the thread if it still exists and there'd be some learning. Thanks.
Inquired at multiple places, somehow LG Shoppe was reluctant to bog down, pursued Devi, Croma and finally settled with Reliance, formed a group on WA, negotiated went ahead and purchased.

Sony X90K 75" is something you can think of.
i was getting a unit for 2.3L but it was way way worse than the C1 OLED. My next TV will be an OLED or a top end FALD. The QN90B was 3.3L the last time i checked.

I compared it with the C1 side by side and the difference was night and day in low light viewing. X90K was better during the day (not that much though) but the QN90B was in a league of its own

i was getting a unit for 2.3L but it was way way worse than the C1 OLED. My next TV will be an OLED or a top end FALD. The QN90B was 3.3L the last time i checked.

I compared it with the C1 side by side and the difference was night and day in low light viewing. X90K was better during the day (not that much though) but the QN90B was in a league of its own
I'm completely confused between the C2 and the QN90B. It's for a moderately lit room and only for OTT movies and shows consumption. Unable to choose between the C2's contrast and the Samsung's brightness and extra warranty.

There's a group forming in process for Pune OLED/QLED buyers 2022. Please feel free to join if you think you want to be part of the group purchase.

Final Price for 65 LG C2 in Chennai is coming down to 1.77L :) Booked:cool:
Are you aware about this? Which one is yours? The price seems to be varying in the stores for both.

Are you aware about this? Which one is yours? The price seems to be varying in the stores for both.

no idea...whats this, anything to get worried about....

think one will be online version and other might be offline retail version.

just now enquired it to the nearest LG service center, that X doesnt have any specific meaning it seems, its basically for distribution purpose, area split, somethings like that...
Which store?
Girias and Croma both offering same price here in chennai. I have not yet officially booked, planning to book it Friday evening after office, so that i can be home when the delivery happens on Saturday. as both showroom said immediate delivery. fully stuck with office till friday.

just now enquired it to the nearest LG service center, that X doesnt have any specific meaning it seems, its basically for distribution purpose, area split, somethings like that...

Girias and Croma both offering same price here in chennai. I have not yet officially booked, planning to book it Friday evening after office, so that i can be home when the delivery happens on Saturday. as both showroom said immediate delivery. fully stuck with office till friday.
Croma chrompet is it?

Croma chrompet is it?
Croma Adyar (sales person name Kalai) and Girias Adyar (sales person name Deepak)

I am torn between these two guys..... whom to book this Friday evening.... orre confusing....

I am getting 3 years warranty by default. Girias guy is telling 2 years additional warranty from LG will cost around 30k and 20K from Girias own brand (but servicing by LG) . thinking whether to get it or not.

My friend who got LG C1 3 years ago saying, no need additional warranty as TV is going fine nu, he is telling just use a proper Spike buster for TV and stabiliser, warranty wont be needed nu. already having a spare stabilizer in home... so thinking about warrenty

Pulled the trigger on a 48inch C2 for 94k. Was trying to hold out but given the situation of my current set, couldn’t wait any longer.

Going to be delivered tomorrow. Anyone can guide me with what all to check on receipt?

Pulled the trigger on a 48inch C2 for 94k. Was trying to hold out but given the situation of my current set, couldn’t wait any longer.

Going to be delivered tomorrow. Anyone can guide me with what all to check on receipt?
Congratulations. I am also tossing between a 48 or a 55.

MaSh

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back