OLED TV's price/best quote thread

i was getting a unit for 2.3L but it was way way worse than the C1 OLED. My next TV will be an OLED or a top end FALD. The QN90B was 3.3L the last time i checked.

I compared it with the C1 side by side and the difference was night and day in low light viewing. X90K was better during the day (not that much though) but the QN90B was in a league of its own
Did you audition both QN90B and C1/C2 side by side? Can you share your insights on them. LG Best Shop is offering C2 77" at 3.81L plus 20k cashback (LG G2 77" is not available anywhere). Last when I checked on QN90B, it was 3.7L plus 12k cashback in Croma. Which store offered you QN90B at 3.3L and does it include/exclude CC cashback.

I'm completely confused between the C2 and the QN90B. It's for a moderately lit room and only for OTT movies and shows consumption. Unable to choose between the C2's contrast and the Samsung's brightness and extra warranty.
I am in the same boat. Actually I was almost sure on LG G2 but then C2 vs QN90B thread comes up 😑, and some comments like yours get's me more confused 😆
I am not worried about black levels/blooming in QN90B as atleast to my eyes it looks imperceptible from OLED in isolation (barring few extremely rare scenes). The thing that worries me is the poor panel uniformity (DSE) in LCD which can be an eye sore. OLED doesn't suffer from DSE (vertical banding is minimal and doesn't bother me much unless it's lemon). But since I consume lot of high brightness (high APL) wildlife documentaries I fear OLED aggressive ABL will lessen the impact compared to 2000 nits QN90B. I am still tilting towards OLED and will pull trigger as soon as LG G2 is also offered with 5 year warranty probably around Deepawali(US and Uk models already carry 5 yr warranty). LG 65" G2 in India (₹1.96L - 14k) is actually cheaper than in USA ($2499 +$156 tax = ₹2.19L)

Did you audition both QN90B and C1/C2 side by side? Can you share your insights on them. LG Best Shop is offering C2 77" at 3.81L plus 20k cashback (LG G2 77" is not available anywhere). Last when I checked on QN90B, it was 3.7L plus 12k cashback in Croma. Which store offered you QN90B at 3.3L and does it include/exclude CC cashback.

I am in the same boat. Actually I was almost sure on LG G2 but then C2 vs QN90B thread comes up 😑, and some comments like yours get's me more confused 😆
I am not worried about black levels/blooming in QN90B as atleast to my eyes it looks imperceptible from OLED in isolation (barring few extremely rare scenes). The thing that worries me is the poor panel uniformity (DSE) in LCD which can be an eye sore. OLED doesn't suffer from DSE (vertical banding is minimal and doesn't bother me much unless it's lemon). But since I consume lot of high brightness (high APL) wildlife documentaries I fear OLED aggressive ABL will lessen the impact compared to 2000 nits QN90B. I am still tilting towards OLED and will pull trigger as soon as LG G2 is also offered with 5 year warranty probably around Deepawali(US and Uk models already carry 5 yr warranty). LG 65" G2 in India (₹1.96L - 14k) is actually cheaper than in USA ($2499 +$156 tax = ₹2.19L)
Have you checked with the stores if LG G2 is not carrying 5yr warranty in India? I assume G1 was sold with 5yr warranty and G2 should be with same 5yr warranty as well. If I look at the LG website, 5yr warranty is mentioned for select models, assuming they are talking about G2 only. Are the retail store not confirming the 5yr warranty on LG G2? Just curious!

Croma Adyar (sales person name Kalai) and Girias Adyar (sales person name Deepak)

I am torn between these two guys..... whom to book this Friday evening.... orre confusing....

I am getting 3 years warranty by default. Girias guy is telling 2 years additional warranty from LG will cost around 30k and 20K from Girias own brand (but servicing by LG) . thinking whether to get it or not.

My friend who got LG C1 3 years ago saying, no need additional warranty as TV is going fine nu, he is telling just use a proper Spike buster for TV and stabiliser, warranty wont be needed nu. already having a spare stabilizer in home... so thinking about warrenty
How much can they give 77" C2 for?

I see we have at least a few folks here planning to get C2/G2 this festival season and we see some decent offers as well here. If timings are matching, we can go with a group purchase and that would surely help get a good deal. Either a thread on this forum or a WA group are something we can think of others are interested.
Yeah. Completely agree.
I am in Kolkata city and I am also searxhing for company of people to buy together.

I'll talk to my contact in RD, Bengaluru tomorrow, how many are ready for a group buy, it'll be helpful if you provide the Model and size too!

I'll talk to my contact in RD, Bengaluru tomorrow, how many are ready for a group buy, it'll be helpful if you provide the Model and size too!
I'm in for a C2 55 inch. Once you have the total count, let me also know so that I can try to get a quote from my sources as well.

Have you checked with the stores if LG G2 is not carrying 5yr warranty in India? I assume G1 was sold with 5yr warranty and G2 should be with same 5yr warranty as well. If I look at the LG website, 5yr warranty is mentioned for select models, assuming they are talking about G2 only. Are the retail store not confirming the 5yr warranty on LG G2? Just curious!
Checked multiple times with the store and they confirmed only 3 years warranty on G2. The 5 year assurance promotion is basically about the discounted warranty extension as per LG Best shop

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back