OLED TV's price/best quote thread

First of all i am not justifying pricing.I wish like you and everyone else that we all should get not only tv but all the consumer electronics at cheaper price and similar to other countries.

second i was not comparing the mrp.i was comparing sale price that time.we were getting c8 in diwali for 1.25 to 1.3 plus cashback n offers.In usa it was for 1700 usd + taxes.which is roughly around 1.2.so difference was not much though i would have been happy if prices were lower.you can check the black friday link here.I dont where you have seen c8 selling for 1100.

Third the market correct itself so if the initial launch price is exorbitant then only you will get large discounts.You can not apply same discount logic to every price segment.if you are getting a lg oled of 2.5lac mrp to 1.25 lac in few months that does not mean you will get a 50,000 VU for 25 in few months.

we need to make best of what we have and help each other in finding best bargain prices.we can not compare india to other markets.as each market dynamics are diffrent.

Last since already so much have been spoken about this subject i will not add any further in coming post.we need to be real and practical here.this thread is about current oled price so lets stick to that.please all of us should share the best price we are getting in our city/area.also post initial thoughts and reviews if you purchase tvs.Please dont have hypothetical discussions about finding some tech journalist and creating a group etc and staring fight against big evil corporations.

Funny that would use a sale that happened last year to equate prices. 9 months have passed then. C8 was sold for 1000$ on prime day.

I got my 1100 figure from owner threads of the TV. Now it's even cheaper.

So the price difference is 1.7x now. Why? It's an OLED price thread. I'm discussing why we are being ripped off with the pricing. Until and unless a mod has objections, you don't command me.

guys have my 65c7 paired with LG SJ3 soundbar using optical connection. soundbar gets controlled through TV remote itself. Lately I noticed the sound output has somewhat reduced and I need to crank up tv volume to say 50 to achieve same output which was earlier at 20-25 (from soundbar). alternative is to increase sound from soundbar remote instead but on using TV remote thereafter, sound volume suddenly drops down (back to 20-25 kind of output). any pointers?

not sure if this is due to firmware update which I did couple of months back.

Need some help as just moved back to Bangalore.Am planning to buy a C8 in Bangalore and am being quoted 140K. I was looking at A8F but as for the picture quality+ Android TV but heard the Android TV is buggy plus drops frames even if on 5 GHg.

Please let me know what is the best deal for the OLEDs and any issues faced with your ownership if you are using since last 6> months.

For the side not I just am in love with A8F-that thing is gorgeous and has a better sound quality as compared to everything in market.

Got 55c8 about a week back from Reliance Ambience Mal , Gurgaon for 130 k plus 7.5 k cashback. Just loving it. You just cannot beat an OLED in black levels. Sony A8F I found a bit dim and laggy though I have yet to see the new android update. LG is blazing fast. IMHO go for LG and save some money

Need some help as just moved back to Bangalore.Am planning to buy a C8 in Bangalore and am being quoted 140K. I was looking at A8F but as for the picture quality+ Android TV but heard the Android TV is buggy plus drops frames even if on 5 GHg.

Please let me know what is the best deal for the OLEDs and any issues faced with your ownership if you are using since last 6> months.

For the side not I just am in love with A8F-that thing is gorgeous and has a better sound quality as compared to everything in market.

Any suggestions on this : Went to LG Brand Shop and was quoted 148 something with 7 K Max cashback.

Any suggestions on this : Went to LG Brand Shop and was quoted 148 something with 7 K Max cashback.

I have heard LG Brand Shops work on franchise model, with limited liability for LG. Better to stick with big retailers like Reliance Digital, Croma etc. I did extensive bargain hunt for my 65 C8 and finally Reliance Digital had the best price. Bargain hard with them by visiting stores and quoting prices in this forum. They will just tell MRP over phone so thats of no use.

I have heard LG Brand Shops work on franchise model, with limited liability for LG. Better to stick with big retailers like Reliance Digital, Croma etc. I did extensive bargain hunt for my 65 C8 and finally Reliance Digital had the best price. Bargain hard with them by visiting stores and quoting prices in this forum. They will just tell MRP over phone so thats of no use.

Yes have been visiting places around HSR and lowest for 55 Inch C8 is about 138K. Seems little high if I scroll up and see the prices some of the members have got. Would also need a sound bar as the TV is for living room. Also A8F is non negotiable at about 185K. :(

Yes have been visiting places around HSR and lowest for 55 Inch C8 is about 138K. Seems little high if I scroll up and see the prices some of the members have got. Would also need a sound bar as the TV is for living room. Also A8F is non negotiable at about 185K. :(

Did you check at reliance digital, Gopalan signature mall, Bangalore where our FM mintu bought 55C8 for 126K + cashback ?.

Not yet...planning to hop off there tomorrow. Any leads or contacts would be much appreciated.
There is a guy called Aasim (contact 9448253022) in reliance digital, Gopalan signature mall with whom i dealt with. Good chap.
Go there and play the card that you are getting 1.18 (after 7.5 cash back and 12 months EMI) Lakhs in Girias and you want to buy the TV right now. He will try to match the price. He will say 1.22 after cashback at first and then will try to match your 1.18 price. but tell him that you need better price than 1.18
Don't give him any previous customer's reference, otherwise he might get stuck at 1.18 only :)
Give him your target price like 1.15 or lower. If you are lucky, you might get better deal than me. They are trying to get rid of the stock of C8 as C9 is already launched.
But he will not give this good price on phone. You need to visit the store.
I bought 55 inch C8. I am not sure if you are looking for 55 or 65.

There is a guy called Aasim (contact 9448253022) in reliance digital, Gopalan signature mall with whom i dealt with. Good chap.
Go there and play the card that you are getting 1.18 (after 7.5 cash back and 12 months EMI) Lakhs in Girias and you want to buy the TV right now. He will try to match the price. He will say 1.22 after cashback at first and then will try to match your 1.18 price. but tell him that you need better price than 1.18
Don't give him any previous customer's reference, otherwise he might get stuck at 1.18 only :)
Give him your target price like 1.15 or lower. If you are lucky, you might get better deal than me. They are trying to get rid of the stock of C8 as C9 is already launched.
But he will not give this good price on phone. You need to visit the store.
I bought 55 inch C8. I am not sure if you are looking for 55 or 65.
Great man .thanks for the tip and at present I am looking at 55 inch , though my living room is big enough and can get 65 too.Just feel 65 is too huge and expensive too.

Getting a c8 oled for 1.28 lacs at reliance digital. Should i take it?? Is this a good offer?? And does lg offer 2nd year warranty on panel??

Got 55c8 about a week back from Reliance Ambience Mal , Gurgaon for 130 k plus 7.5 k cashback. Just loving it. You just cannot beat an OLED in black levels. Sony A8F I found a bit dim and laggy though I have yet to see the new android update. LG is blazing fast. IMHO go for LG and save some money
This offer is still there in reliance digital and throughout the country??

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back