OLED TV's price/best quote thread

There is a guy called Aasim (contact 9448253022) in reliance digital, Gopalan signature mall with whom i dealt with. Good chap.
Go there and play the card that you are getting 1.18 (after 7.5 cash back and 12 months EMI) Lakhs in Girias and you want to buy the TV right now. He will try to match the price. He will say 1.22 after cashback at first and then will try to match your 1.18 price. but tell him that you need better price than 1.18
Don't give him any previous customer's reference, otherwise he might get stuck at 1.18 only :)
Give him your target price like 1.15 or lower. If you are lucky, you might get better deal than me. They are trying to get rid of the stock of C8 as C9 is already launched.
But he will not give this good price on phone. You need to visit the store.
I bought 55 inch C8. I am not sure if you are looking for 55 or 65.
I also got this offer for 7.5k cashback. This 12 months emi is no cost emi right??

i saw they are offering a 10% cashback on cards. but i am buying from reliance digital, so will that be applicable??
Check with Reliance. Usually the cashback percentage is higher for LG brand shoppe than others. So it may be 10% for brand shoppe and 7% for other major retailers.

those who have bought the oled on "no cost emi" have you'll been charged anything extra on the emi (after all the cashbacks etc were credited after 90 days)? i was refunded the interest amount in 90 days but not the gst charged on the interest amount which came to about ₹1500, does the gst amount have to be borne by us in these schemes?

yes. GST is to be borne by borrower AFAIK. there's nothing like "no cost emi" permitted by RBI
those who have bought the oled on "no cost emi" have you'll been charged anything extra on the emi (after all the cashbacks etc were credited after 90 days)? i was refunded the interest amount in 90 days but not the gst charged on the interest amount which came to about ₹1500, does the gst amount have to be borne by us in these schemes?

Yes gst has to be given by the credit card owner. The gst is applicable on the interest amount.

I was quoted 1.16 after cashback from Reliance Digital, Malad Mumbai, for LG C8, but they were offering extended warranty from third party for 12.5k. Vijay Sales matched the price and their extended warranty was for 8.5k from onsitego. In the end, I bought LG B8 from Flipkart, as Flipkart was offering extended warranty for really cheap, and the cost jump from B8 to C8, 9k, with the price of extended warranty included wasn't worth it in my opinion.

I was quoted 1.16 after cashback from Reliance Digital, Malad Mumbai, for LG C8, but they were offering extended warranty from third party for 12.5k. Vijay Sales matched the price and their extended warranty was for 8.5k from onsitego. In the end, I bought LG B8 from Flipkart, as Flipkart was offering extended warranty for really cheap, and the cost jump from B8 to C8, 9k, with the price of extended warranty included wasn't worth it in my opinion.
I wonder if these prices are dropping drastically, what will be the price in diwali?

I wonder if these prices are dropping drastically, what will be the price in diwali?

As I have mentioned earlier, I think LG has to a big margin on these TVs here. Considering LG B8 has touched 900$ in US, the prices should go below 1 lac soon. If not on diwali, which does seem unlikely as LG hasn't reduced launch prices here, next year definitely they should be in 90s. They also might launch 48 inch ones. That should be even cheaper.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back