OLED TV's price/best quote thread

B9 is 1.15. On the app, you can get 1000 Rs. extra discount. FUN10 or something.

That's a good price. Don't know if LG's 3 year warranty would be valid or not.
with 3 year warranty. Looks like prices are dropping like anything now..

EDIT - I meant the local shop price. Can't say about tatacliq, but it should include as LG is offering it.

Usually, sellers need to add advertisement money/ platform (~5 per cent) online, so if it's 128, he should be selling it for 120k locally.

*Panasonic OLED Offer*

65" OLED 65FZ1000: 2,59,999/- with SC-UA7 Free

55" OLED 55FZ950: 1,52,999/-
with SC-UA7 Free

✔️Upto Rs. 1,00,000/- instant cashback using scratch card
✔️Chance to win a Japan Trip
✔️Chance to win a Mega Home Makeover

with 3 year warranty. Looks like prices are dropping like anything now..

EDIT - I meant the local shop price. Can't say about tatacliq, but it should include as LG is offering it.

Usually, sellers need to add advertisement money/ platform (~5 per cent) online, so if it's 128, he should be selling it for 120k locally.

LG is offering it as an offer, so it's probably not applicable via online if not mentioned.

LG is offering it as an offer, so it's probably not applicable via online if not mentioned.
ok, could be. Will check with LG service tomorrow. I shared the online price with the local shop, and he was like - "Sir, this is a third party seller, not an authorized seller, we have given you the best price all over India".:D

Got my C9 installed today and out of the box without any specific settings the picture quality is just mind blowing :)

I played some HDR movies and it is just awesome to watch. Checked with the LG technician and he does not know about the 3 year warranty during this period and he is only aware of LG giving 1+1 warranty. Need to check with the customer care and see as my dealer gave me the assurance and also showed the advertisement from LG offering this but no where this is mentioned either on the invoice or the manual copy.

Enzoi the moviez!!
Use RTINGs settings as a guide.
If in a dark room, you may not need to set OLED light to very bright
Cheers,
Raghu

I think its quite funny that Samsung Q80R is priced so high (1.75 lacs)!! Really bad pricing from Samsung especially as they are promoting QLED over OLED
Its showing me for 1.52 lacs approx including cashback on tatacliq. check offline also you may find it cheaper.

The new 3 year warranty cards in case of LG OLEDs will be given after 15-20 days as per brand store. The TV is packed with 1 year warranty card only. They will mention it on bill also.

I got the information from LG customer care that for getting the additional 2 years warranty card, we need to get from the dealer. But my dealer is claiming like its from LG and they can only provide it. When you said 1 year warranty card packed, you mean along with the manual? As when my TV as installed yesterday I could not find the card or maybe I overlooked at the TV quality and forgot about it ;)

I booked one too. LG's 3 year warranty sealed the deal. 2nd & 3rd year is on parts, but labour isn't included. Still a good deal.

So I have taken 55 C9 from Vijay Sales for 138k with HDFC debit card cashback and LG cashback, no soundbar as the TV is in a small bedroom. Effective price 126.5k

Finally.

Congrats bro. Enjoy the TV :D

And the TV has been delivered already. Quick service! Box looks new. Two straps. 09 September 2019 manufacturing. Although, the delivery boys asked for a tip, which I was not expecting at all; it's been literally years since I bought anything offline, apart from ACs, and there they didn't ask for anything. I handed them the first note that I grabbed: 20 Rs.!! Clearly fumbled here. lol
Its typical here. Even for the soundbar delivery at my home i was being asked for some tips. No wonder for a tv delivery. :p

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back