OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I booked one too. LG's 3 year warranty sealed the deal. 2nd & 3rd year is on parts, but labour isn't included. Still a good deal.

So I have taken 55 C9 from Vijay Sales for 138k with HDFC debit card cashback and LG cashback, no soundbar as the TV is in a small bedroom. Effective price 126.5k
So you finally took the plunge. What is the price difference between this LG and your previous Metz.

cong but why didnt purchase from lg store you get additional 1.5k discount on cc/dc

Price was better with VS. Didn't want to wait a couple more more weeks to maybe save a couple thousand bucks. I expect it to be slightly cheaper during peak Diwali sales. Not much, but a little bit more.

Panasonic FZ950 is now 1.28 lacs plus additional HDFC discount of 2k on Tatacliq. Clearly they are trying to get rid of stock now, but since LG 2019 sets are available at the same price, it still doesn't make sense to go for it now.

I want one below 90
Check the 2018 models if in stock and you can negotiate for this price. I do not think even during Diwali the LG C9/B9 prices will do down this far. At one of the Croma shops I visited yesterday they were offering C8 which is a 2018 model display piece for 85k without any negotiations but it was run for around 800+ hours. So if going with OLED stick to the new piece and do not go with display one. Good luck.

And the TV has been delivered already. Quick service! Box looks new. Two straps. 09 September 2019 manufacturing. Although, the delivery boys asked for a tip, which I was not expecting at all; it's been literally years since I bought anything offline, apart from ACs, and there they didn't ask for anything. I handed them the first note that I grabbed: 20 Rs.!! Clearly fumbled here. lol

And the TV has been delivered already. Quick service! Box looks new. Two straps. 09 September 2019 manufacturing. Although, the delivery boys asked for a tip, which I was not expecting at all; it's been literally years since I bought anything offline, apart from ACs, and there they didn't ask for anything. I handed them the first note that I grabbed: 20 Rs.!! Clearly fumbled here. lol
Congrats.how are you planning to calibrate it.manually or hiring a professional.In fact this is my question to all the oled owners here.How do u calibrate your tvs guys.you use some software or hire a calibrator or use setting from rtings or other websites?Also do we have professional calibrators in india

Where did you buy your oled bud? I just came from vijay sales in bandra and they are quoting me 2.27 for 65c9. What would be the best price for the 55 and 65” oled?

I still have my 55b6 but the panel has gotten worse so much so the wife approved of a new tv purchase

Offhand i asked for the sony 65x9000f and they are giving it at 1.86. With that price im clearly going oled.

Congratulations on your purchase! I'm too looking for 55 C9, so far, haven't seen good deals online, might try it offline today. Had a very bad experience with an offline purchase recently (C8), I was trying to avoid an offline purchase for some time.

Does anyone know a reliable offline store in Hyderabad which could provide 55 C9 below 135k?

Where did you buy your oled bud? I just came from vijay sales in bandra and they are quoting me 2.27 for 65c9. What would be the best price for the 55 and 65” oled?

I still have my 55b6 but the panel has gotten worse so much so the wife approved of a new tv purchase

Offhand i asked for the sony 65x9000f and they are giving it at 1.86. With that price im clearly going oled.
Sony 65" X9000F is available on Amazon for 1.69

Congrats.how are you planning to calibrate it.manually or hiring a professional.In fact this is my question to all the oled owners here.How do u calibrate your tvs guys.you use some software or hire a calibrator or use setting from rtings or other websites?Also do we have professional calibrators in india
ISF certified calibrators can be found here https://imagingscience.com/dealers/
Just enter your pincode/city.

Great question! I use calibration videos from AVSHD to ensure that black crush or white clipping isn't happening, white looks white and grays neutral to my eyes and colors are vibrant without info being lost. Now this can't correct certain color imbalances that panel might have at a certain range, but the rest falls into place nicely. Good enough for casual usage.

There are HDR files available too now. I haven't tested those just yet, but will do so later this week.

I don't really know about professional calibrators. They seem rare only. I have seen design companies use horrible monitors and uncalibrated TVs to gauge colors. It's a mess.

I got 55 C9 from Andheri, Infiniti Mall for 1.38 and then cashbacks. Try there. Didn't ask about 65 as I can't even fit that in my room currently. I would try to bargain 65 inch under 2 lacs. Start at 1.8 and see what price they offer. I entered and told them, I know everything, just give me your final price, and took it from there.

OLED kills X9000F IMO. Big difference even on the showroom floor.

can you tell me is 3years warranty is mention on bill or else ypo got any written proof?
The box is yet to be opened so I am presuming it will be mentioned in the booklet or manual. As the box I think its mentioned 3 years warranty. The invoice does not say anything about the warranty.

The box is yet to be opened so I am presuming it will be mentioned in the booklet or manual. As the box I think its mentioned 3 years warranty. The invoice does not say anything about the warranty.

I got it mentioned in remarks on the sales order. Have to be sure.

55C9 ~135k available locally (cashback extra ~7.5k, without sound system). This is without much negotiation, but the store manager told this is the last price.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back