OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I get quote of following is it good deal :
1. LG C8 - 95500
2. LG B8 - 83000
OR
I SHOULD CONSIDER B9 (PLEASE TELL ME BEST PRICE IF ANYONE KNOWS)
AND
Any way to check that the pack unit that i got is display/demo unit or not .

Last edited:
Bangalore Devi International in Jayanagar quoted 1.16L
Do we know if these are not display pieces? Also wonder what the manufacture date could be. I stay quite far off

Flipkart seems to be gearing up for some discounts on last year's oleds. One can see the message on the product page for some of them

Slight reduction in Sony prices online but not good enough
55A9G- 2.25-probably a 6k cashback
55A8G-1.81
55A9F-2.00
The first 2 at Amazon...so I guess you would get a 10k cashback-2k instant

Slight reduction in Sony prices online but not good enough
55A9G- 2.25-probably a 6k cashback
55A8G-1.81
55A9F-2.00
The first 2 at Amazon...so I guess you would get a 10k cashback-2k instant
I got quotes of 1.9L + 6k cashback for A9G and 1.7L + 6k cashback for A8G at my local dealer in Jaipur. This is before any negotiations.

Sony oled TVs came 3rd in recent blind shootout by hdtvtest behind lg c9 and Panasonic. Besides LG being the cheapest and OEM for panel will be natural choice for me. Why someone will pay significantly more for sony is beyond me..

I got quotes of 1.9L + 6k cashback for A9G and 1.7L + 6k cashback for A8G at my local dealer in Jaipur. This is before any negotiations.
I got a quote of 2.7 for A9G few days in pune.I believe The sale guy is an idiot.even i was thinking how can sony keep such a ridiculous pricing.

LG is giving 3 year warranty on OLEDs as per new festive season brochure. As per the brand store guy it covers burn-in but I havn't seen any document confirming the same.

Can you post a photo of that if possible? I didn't see anything on the website.

Yaarrrr....what a drop in 4k tvs .tcl and Telefunken like selling 55 4k tv at 25 to 27k....very good

LG is giving 3 year warranty on OLEDs as per new festive season brochure. As per the brand store guy it covers burn-in but I havn't seen any document confirming the same.

Thats true and I got the C9 today and it is mentioned as 3 year warranty from LG.

I booked one too. LG's 3 year warranty sealed the deal. 2nd & 3rd year is on parts, but labour isn't included. Still a good deal.

So I have taken 55 C9 from Vijay Sales for 138k with HDFC debit card cashback and LG cashback, no soundbar as the TV is in a small bedroom. Effective price 126.5k

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back