OLED TV's price/best quote thread

It is at 0% EMI .. 10399 * 12 Months == 1,24,788
10500 Cashback will be credited with 90 days of purchase. So effective price of the TV comes at 1,14,288 .

Yes... there might be a price dip ... I enquired RD yesterday... .. last weekend i enquired PAI & LG brand Shop .. they had asked way above prices that time .. around 1.4 lakh .. .. Though PAI sales representative told me that time ; they are waiting for the new pricing to gets kicked in ..
So this is iDBI finance itself?

Panasonic have released a firmware update for the GZ models in the UK that seemingly fixes the crackle problem. Surprisingly they released a new firmware on the same day for Asian models including those that were supposedly listed for the Indian market. I really hope they do bring them here

Finally i decided to go with croma(Varthur road) even though they're in bit higher side... Just to have a peace of mind!

130K(55C9 without soundbar) - 7.5K - 2.5K(SBI Croma offer) - 2K instant discount (ICICI Croma offer).

And 2% croma value back voucher(i was croma privileged customer) which I should be getting it after a month + Nokia 106 basic phone + small glass bowl gift set.

Additionally i took 4th and 5th year extended warranty onsitego(croma sponsored) for 10K.

According to sales person, for five years i shouldn't be worry about it and croma will coordinate everything incase of any issues.

Got it delivered also, 29th September dated... Pending for tomorrow installation.

My friend bought the 55" A9G today for 1.75 from Girias near MG Road (Blr). He was more interrsted in acoustic sound and IMAX n Netflix calibrated modes rather than anything else. Didnt bargain anything as such. Guess he had cash to burn :p

Finally booked my LG C9 (Without Soundbar)

Quoted Price for the TV: 1.29L
Amount paid: 1,29,550 (Final Amount)

Breakdown:
Down payment: 28,666 (Via HDFC Card - 6 months no cost EMI - 10% cashback upto 3000)
IDFC Finance Amount: 1,00,333
IDBI Finance Charge: 500+50(Tax)
Cashback from IDBI: 15000 (15% Cashback upto 15K if the loan amount is over 1L)
Cashback from HDFC: 2920

Final price after all Cashbacks: 1,11,599

Reliance Digital Store - JP Nagar 9th Phase - Bangalore

My friend bought the 55" A9G today for 1.75 from Girias near MG Road (Blr). He was more interrsted in acoustic sound and IMAX n Netflix calibrated modes rather than anything else. Didnt bargain anything as such. Guess he had cash to burn :p
Funny that the Girias store guy at Kalyan Nagar quoted 2.15 . Atleast your friend's takeaway price is close to the Jaipur quote a month back at 1.73. So this was prior to the cashback and did he swipe two cards?

Sony and their baffling, misleading premium pricing.

Having said their one strength over the LGs is that they are good with motion(the LGs really bother me here) especially coming from a V20 plasma. .. clear from side by side demos. Upscaling strength was quite obvious as well but ready for a compromise here.

Finally booked my LG C9 (Without Soundbar)

Quoted Price for the TV: 1.29L
Amount paid: 1,29,550 (Final Amount)

Breakdown:
Down payment: 28,666 (Via HDFC Card - 6 months no cost EMI - 10% cashback upto 3000)
IDFC Finance Amount: 1,00,333
IDBI Finance Charge: 500+50(Tax)
Cashback from IDBI: 15000 (15% Cashback upto 15K if the loan amount is over 1L)
Cashback from HDFC: 2920

Final price after all Cashbacks: 1,11,599

Reliance Digital Store - JP Nagar 9th Phase - Bangalore
Is the IDFC cashback adjusted as an EMI or is it just reverted to your CC account after 90 days?
I am a little confused by these split cashbacks that we are offered. I thought LG was quite strict about having only 1 card used for a purchase

Last edited:
Funny that the Girias store guy at Kalyan Nagar quoted 2.15 . Atleast your friend's takeaway price is close to the Jaipur quote a month back at 1.73. So this was prior to the cashback and did he swipe two cards?

Sony and their baffling, misleading premium pricing.

Having said their one strength over the LGs is that they are good with motion(the LGs really bother me here) especially coming from a V20 plasma. .. clear from side by side demos. Upscaling strength was quite obvious as well but ready for a compromise here.
Nah. It was after the cashback. Not sure about one card swipe or two. He though took the smart home kit.

Is the IDFC cashback adjusted as an EMI or is it just reverted to your CC account after 90 days?
I am a little confused by these split cashbacks that we are offered. I thought LG was quite strict about having only 1 card used for a purchase

Its reverted as a CB to my DEBIT/Savings account after 90 days/4 EMI's.
The 2900 HDFC cashback was an instore Cashback which is unrelated to the TV. I just used my HDFC CC to make the down payment and availed it.

Hi All,

I am getting Samsung 55Q60R for 88k - 7.5k cashback + Samsung A50 Phone. Dealer said offer only for today (Dhanteras)

How's the TV and Is it worth it?

Thanks,

Sid

Hi All,

I am getting Samsung 55Q60R for 88k - 7.5k cashback + Samsung A50 Phone. Dealer said offer only for today (Dhanteras)

How's the TV and Is it worth it?

Thanks,

Sid
I would suggest a Q70R over a Q60R for the full array 4X backlighting. Compare both the TV’s side by side and you will see the difference.

You can even go with Q80R if you need 8X array lighting and also for the one connect box.
Note that the cash back and the free phone is the same across all vendors. Just bargain on the price.

I would suggest a Q70R over a Q60R for the full array 4X backlighting. Compare both the TV’s side by side and you will see the difference.

You can even go with Q80R if you need 8X array lighting and also for the one connect box.
Note that the cash back and the free phone is the same across all vendors. Just bargain on the price.

There is a difference of like 30k between Q60R and Q70R and around 50-60k if you compare it with Q80R. It goes without saying that if he wanted to spend that much, he would have gone for Q70 or 80R

There is a difference of like 30k between Q60R and Q70R and around 50-60k if you compare it with Q80R. It goes without saying that if he wanted to spend that much, he would have gone for Q70 or 80R

"Goes without saying" - You sound like an asshat here.

He wanted to know how the TV is and i shared my views on it. Don't like it? Just move on.
On a side note, you have no clue about the pricing of these TV's do you?

It was important to have a OLED price reference during the offer period.

opening this new thread since the other thread was already closed.
(Mods please forgive me). I felt this is very much required so that we have an idea on the price before going shopping in the next few days.

Please dont go off topic or fight on this thread, we shall use it for all our benefit.

Best price I heard for
65” c9 from vijay sales. 1.9
( reference https://www.hifivision.com/threads/oled-tvs-price-best-quote-thread.72267/post-847999)

Last edited:
It was important to have a OLED price reference during the offer period.

opening this new thread since the other thread was already closed.
(Mods please forgive me). I felt this is very much required so that we have an idea on the price before going shopping in the next few days.

Please dont go off topic or fight on this thread, we shall use it for all our benefit.

Best price I heard for
65” c9 from vijay sales. 1.9
( reference https://www.hifivision.com/threads/oled-tvs-price-best-quote-thread.72267/post-847999)
Is it after Cashbacks and without soundbar ? And which vijay sales

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back