OLED TV's price/best quote thread

1.88 less 7.5k hdfc cashback
As given past post https://arcee.com/ is down to 1.72 with Bajaj finance but rest is 1.88 with cashback and with out sound bar

Why don't you try mumbai branch since you are their

Last edited:
At Chennai 1,90,500/- less 9000/- cash back. I can get it. Any one interested PM me I will give the showroom, person and contact details. No sound Bar.

Cashback-15k with IDFC but need to wait at least 24 hrs for an approval

My loan/Finance was instantly approved. Given that this loan is offered based on the credit card that you have(They swipe 1Rs during loan approval time), you might wanna use a card with a decent credit history and Balance.

1.88L is the minimum I am getting for 65C9 without soundbar at Chennai.

The minimum I got with sl8yg is 2.05L.

Nobody is ready to give this sound bar at any decent rate here

FZ950- 100000 - 3k cashback -Devi Jayanagar-Net 97k
RD Jayanagar -65C9-1.9 -IDFC cashback and HFDC 2.5k-Net 172500

Last edited:
Read a review of 65C9 on digit.in today. They have mentioned a price of Rs 1,77,285/- on their review page.

This seems to me a copy or adaptation of an article written for the US publication. That's the place where they write 65 "Class" ; and I suspect they've even copy-pasted an affiliate link from the States, so that $2499 converts to roughly Rs. 1.77L

Don't. C9 will offer HDMI 2.1 ports along with a newer panel with bigger red sub-pixel. 2018 Panasonic sets also suffer from a somewhat infrequent 24 fps sttutter/frame skip, that might or might not be bothersome. Not worth it. Had it been GZ series, I would have taken that over C9 myself had the price been similar or slightly more, which is the case in UK.

I already have stutter issue on my 65VT30 especially during panning shots, needlees to mention the dithering as well. I know there isn't a perfect TV out there and never will be. As the TV is on its death bed I was thinking of availing the festive offer to buy another set.

My options were to jump the LED bandwagon and get a 65 Sony X9000F or X9500F, However as my 100% viewing is movies and streaming to a certain extent I was thinking of going the OLED way. LG C9 and Panasonic FZ1000 are the only two options available currently. Sony is just not worth the extra cash for me personally. I won't be getting the set calibrated either.

I need to buy one today else not sure if offers will stay till tomorrow.

I already have stutter issue on my 65VT30 especially during panning shots, needlees to mention the dithering as well. I know there isn't a perfect TV out there and never will be. As the TV is on its death bed I was thinking of availing the festive offer to buy another set.

My options were to jump the LED bandwagon and get a 65 Sony X9000F or X9500F, However as my 100% viewing is movies and streaming to a certain extent I was thinking of going the OLED way. LG C9 and Panasonic FZ1000 are the only two options available currently. Sony is just not worth the extra cash for me personally. I won't be getting the set calibrated either.

hope you have the expected price already from this page.
IMO, you should buy it today to get the best offers. Anyway the LG 3 years warranty offer is expiring in another 2 days, get it today.

happy purchasing, and do update us the deal after purchasing.

The stutter I mentioned is not the same as 24 fps stutter. It happens in slow moving shots, like close up of heads too, where TV switches between 5:5 pulldown and 3:2, which is what I figured out from going through the forums, as FZ was my choice too months ago. This problem is unique to Panasonic. C9 is an upgrade over it. Don't take it for the same cost. C9 with soundbar offer will give you a lot more oomph and future proofing too with HDMI 2.1 and software updates too. WebOS is also the best TV UI. It's quick and magic remote is a breeze to use.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back