OLED TV's price/best quote thread

In the POS machine they have an option of selecting the model number of the TV, so instead of selecting the C9 they select two different lower priced TV model names and make you pay twice (total of these two payments will the agreed price of the C9) The two payments results in two cash backs!

Higher priced TV’s cash back is 10% but upto Rs. 7500 and lower priced TV’s cash back is 5% but upto Rs. 2500. (These are printed on the transaction slips from the POS machine) Not sure at what price point it changes to the 10% bracket but it’s definitely at 75K or above.

I think the cash back is only on EMI but I could be wrong. These are zero interest EMI
The problem for me is I have only one personal credit card and one business credit card(my own sole proprietorship), so I am wondering how to sort this out to get the offer?

In the POS machine they have an option of selecting the model number of the TV, so instead of selecting the C9 they select two different lower priced TV model names and make you pay twice (total of these two payments will the agreed price of the C9) The two payments results in two cash backs!

Higher priced TV’s cash back is 10% but upto Rs. 7500 and lower priced TV’s cash back is 5% but upto Rs. 2500. (These are printed on the transaction slips from the POS machine) Not sure at what price point it changes to the 10% bracket but it’s definitely at 75K or above.

I think the cash back is only on EMI but I could be wrong. These are zero interest EMI
But doesn't it cause problems when claiming warranty bcos TV models would be different than what you purchased.

The problem for me is I have only one personal credit card and one business credit card(my own sole proprietorship), so I am wondering how to sort this out to get the offer?
LG has fixed list of credit cards and if both your credit cards are there in the list then it’s possible but do note that this is on dealer’s discretions to use 2 cards or not.

List of credit cards are mentioned here -https://www.lg.com/in/festive-offers/home-entertainment

Is the same scheme available on Bajaj Finance?
Devi International in Jayanagar, Bangalore had the option of Bajaj Finance but it was not a cashback, instead they were giving out coupons worth 12K. I would recommend talking to the dealers for an accurate offer details.

I picked up the LG C9 55 for 1.2 (before cash back) from Pai International, Jayanagar, Bangalore. Was able to use two credit cards (Total cash back was 9350)
TV was delivered yesterday evening. Manufacturing date on the box is 13th September 2019.

I used same hdfc credit card twice since its mentioned user can avail offer for upto 2 transactions. So dont worry. Also corporate cards are not applicable for offer. So use retail card twice. Cashback is mentioned as 10% with minimum billing of 20,000. Make sure swiping is done on pine lab swiping machine

For checking eligibility of debit card on EMI offers.
The below message can be send from registered mobile number .

*Hdfc Debit* :

DCEMI <last 4digits Debit card no>

To 56767

*Axis Debit* :

To 5676782

*ICICI Debit* :

To 5676766

*Federal Debit* :

To 8546996677

*SBI Debit:*

EMIECOM To 567676

Bit the bullet
Bought the tv + soundbar combo

Price : Rs 2.1L before cashbacks.
Dealer threw in a BT Headphone as a sweetener.
Lg Shoppe was offering 2.15L but TWO card swipe facility - total 18k cashbacks

Query re. Warranty card:
Dealer gave me the 3 year warranty card on the spot (I'd seen similar at the LG Shoppe so was satisfied.
Unlike the last time I'd bought any LG product though, this time even after billing, there was no mention of my tv model, serial number, dealer stamp... Nada

The dealer insists there's no need for that anymore as the bill and billing date plus the card together qualify for the extended warranty

Is this what has been everyone's experience here too

Bit the bullet
Bought the tv + soundbar combo

Price : Rs 2.1L before cashbacks.

Query re. Warranty card
The dealer insists there's no need for that anymore as the bill and billing date plus the card together qualify for the extended warranty

Is this what has been everyone's experience here too

Congrats on your purchase.

Is the price you paid 2.10 or 2.01L for 65C9?
(As I have seen people on this page buying at 2.03 for the same combo with sl8yg soundbar.)

Warranty card is pretty much same. I am yet to get the cards,. The seller told that it will be delivered,along with the tv as they were busy for the day.

Congrats on your purchase.

Is the price you paid 2.10 or 2.01L for 65C9?
(As I have seen people on this page buying at 2.03 for the same combo with sl8yg soundbar.)

Warranty card is pretty much same. I am yet to get the cards,. The seller told that it will be delivered,along with the tv as they were busy for the day.
2.10L
It seems LG ended the scheme a few days ago. Croma etc had different stickers (not the ones that mentioned "free bundled soundbar").

Most outlets were offering SL6YG at a difference of 15k. Even after much nego, couldn't get anyone to offer less cash price than 2.10L for the bundle with the SL8YG. (They gave an option in terms of a freebie, chose the headphones as I think they'll make a good gift so had some utility)

My distinct impression: the balance of power has shifted in favor of the seller, especially for 55". Vijay Sales, Croma, Reliance were all quite rigid in asking for ~1.30L

so for all the readers still on the fence - go finalize tomorrow itself. Stock positions are quite dynamic & don't leave everything till the last day of the offer!

happy hunting guys

Booked my LG C9 55" at 1.2 at Pais (cashback not included). I'm a complete noob at OLED's so gonna need all your advice and suggestions in maintaining this TV for a long time.

P:S - I plan to spend on a Recliner too, any suggestions? I was thinking of going for the Urban Ladder Robert motorized Leatherette recliner

those who not able to purchase oled TV's this diwali,here are some things to cheer
1.)lg need to decide whether oled TV's is luxury item or normal tv this year.

2.lg olready in 372m in loss.lcd division in mess due to china.only oled is hope.
3.) everybody is behind oled and biggest breakthrough will be inkjet printing this year.cost will be reduced to 15%to 50%as per different sources.

4) different alternative is coming to grab the market share as duel led by Samsung ( finally decided to go for different technologies before developing qdoled and mainly agree that qled is mess) ,mini led by tcl, sandwith by hisens etc.people buy only affordable technology.
5.) lg new plant in china open sourced the pannel to different companies.soon we will see Chinese in the market with oled like metz, Philips,tcl,skyworth,foxsky etc.(quality is questionable)
6.)next cec 2020 will be very interesting as many new technology will be introduced to overcome cheap Chinese TV's

i will not surprised to see 65c9 at 1L mark next diwali

This is closing ceremony as diwali end today.may be we should close this total topic to move on
LG 3 year warranty offer is ending on 31st Oct.
We shall keep this thread open till then.

I shall consolidate the best deals that we got during this offer period, and may be use it as reference next year.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back