OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Hi folks - I got the C9 55 in Bengaluru a few weeks ago [should’ve waited :)]. I see that a bunch of folks here are interested in the C9 65 inch but w/o the bundled soundbar (SL8YG). If it's fine by you, I am happy to pay the difference for the bundle and get the soundbar from you (expecting 10-12K price range).Will be great if you can ping me here. Thanks in advance!

The stutter I mentioned is not the same as 24 fps stutter. It happens in slow moving shots, like close up of heads too, where TV switches between 5:5 pulldown and 3:2, which is what I figured out from going through the forums, as FZ was my choice too months ago. This problem is unique to Panasonic. C9 is an upgrade over it. Don't take it for the same cost. C9 with soundbar offer will give you a lot more oomph and future proofing too with HDMI 2.1 and software updates too. WebOS is also the best TV UI. It's quick and magic remote is a breeze to use.

Thanks for sharing, appreciate. Will visit Vijay Sales, Reliance Digital or Croma outlets in Juhu today. Will share on the outcome.

Any other leads or contact nos in Mumbai will help. TIA

Last edited:
Try Arcee

Pretty certain that Bangalore prices would remain the same till 30/31st. Some dealers said 30th(Girias) and some 31st(Devi)

@llusion_heart interested to have your take on the Panny and the C9 since even i am a Panny plasma owner. I think i have seen stutter, judder, phosphor trailing, all on the plasma but overall still loved the PQ and motion handling vis-a-vis LCDs. More unbearable in that case was banding risen, black levels in near dark scenes.

The FZ so far looked the best of all OLEDs i had seen both in SD and demo material. However i havent found a way to test stutter/cinema performance as there wasnt a proper place to test content here. Do let us know the price of the 55 and 65. Cheers !

Last edited:
I already have stutter issue on my 65VT30 especially during panning shots, needlees to mention the dithering as well. I know there isn't a perfect TV out there and never will be. As the TV is on its death bed I was thinking of availing the festive offer to buy another set.

My options were to jump the LED bandwagon and get a 65 Sony X9000F or X9500F, However as my 100% viewing is movies and streaming to a certain extent I was thinking of going the OLED way. LG C9 and Panasonic FZ1000 are the only two options available currently. Sony is just not worth the extra cash for me personally. I won't be getting the set calibrated either.

I need to buy one today else not sure if offers will stay till tomorrow.
Any best quote or price you got for Sony 65x900f as I too wanna buy this due to my parents and kid 8-10/day viewing habit otherwise hands down i would have bought the lgc9 if only for streaming/movies viewing.
P.s - the best I got was 141691 after cashback

Hi folks - I got the C9 55 in Bengaluru a few weeks ago [should’ve waited :)]. I see that a bunch of folks here are interested in the C9 65 inch but w/o the bundled soundbar (SL8YG). If it's fine by you, I am happy to pay the difference for the bundle and get the soundbar from you (expecting 10-12K price range).Will be great if you can ping me here. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

SL8YG bundled offer, was offically withdrawn by LG on 18th Oct. None of the sellers are ready to give the soundbar at 10-12k range now.
one seller was ready to give SL6YG, at 15-17k additional cash after constant bargaining.

After searching many stores in Chennai, I got price including SL8YG at 17k additional payment.

You should be really lucky now to get SL8YG at 12k.

All the best.

Thanks for the heads up! I had got my TV on 2-Oct and didn’t know about this. How has your experience been with the LG SL8YG so far? Online reviews seem to be indifferent

Hi,

SL8YG bundled offer, was offically withdrawn by LG on 18th Oct. None of the sellers are ready to give the soundbar at 10-12k range now.
one seller was ready to give SL6YG, at 15-17k additional cash after constant bargaining.

After searching many stores in Chennai, I got price including SL8YG at 17k additional payment.

You should be really lucky now to get SL8YG at

Thanks for the heads up! I had got my TV on 2-Oct and didn’t know about this. How has your experience been with the LG SL8YG so far? Online reviews seem to be indifferent

I did not have demo of the soundbar.
I made the purchase yesterday night only. My Tv and soundbar is expected to be delivered in 3-4 days only.

(the shopkeeper recommended to buy Sony soundbar at 15k, instead of LG, for better sound and power. He might have recommended, because they were not able to provide the costlier SL8YG). Cant trust them fully.

Finally booked 65 c9 today at 1.9 minus 15 k cashbacks.delivary expected today or tomorrow before noon.thanks all for getting to this deal.Now I will stop watching this forum ,don't want to see price going further down:).
Congratulations.....where did u get this deal in bangalore?

Any best quote or price you got for Sony 65x900f as I too wanna buy this due to my parents and kid 8-10/day viewing habit otherwise hands down i would have bought the lgc9 if only for streaming/movies viewing.
P.s - the best I got was 141691 after cashback

Only croma had it on display but they had no exciting offers compared to Vijay sales or Reliance Digital hence didn't bother asking.

Pretty certain that Bangalore prices would remain the same till 30/31st. Some dealers said 30th(Girias) and some 31st(Devi)

@llusion_heart interested to have your take on the Panny and the C9 since even i am a Panny plasma owner. I think i have seen stutter, judder, phosphor trailing, all on the plasma but overall still loved the PQ and motion handling vis-a-vis LCDs. More unbearable in that case was banding risen, black levels in near dark scenes.

The FZ so far looked the best of all OLEDs i had seen both in SD and demo material. However i havent found a way to test stutter/cinema performance as there wasnt a proper place to test content here. Do let us know the price of the 55 and 65. Cheers !

Croma had both the 65 inch panasonic FZ1000 and 55 inch OLED on display. No deals and no packed piece available hence didn't bother engaging on a display piece. Even the sales guy advised again buying panasonic oled citing probable service issues.

But it was the best looking picture on OLED I felt. Maybe the demo material was better filmed or any other reason I don't know. They had LG C8 & C9 and Sony A9G and A8G on display as well. If they had a new piece in stock I may have pulled the trigger at 2 lac on FZ1000 despite all the drawbacks. But guess that was not to be the case. 2.20 Lac was the best offer on C9 and 2.50 Lac on A8G.

Good luck!

I started with Vijay sales and final price I got was 1.90 without soundbar and with soundbar at 2.05 lac.

No equivalent offer at croma..wasted time in that visit , but since I had seen panasonic oled on display there wanted to check out if they had any last minute offer. No packed pieces and no offers on Panasonic neither competitive offers on other brands as well. In face the LG C9 offer was the worst amongst shops or even Tata cliq.

I got best offer of 1.89 Lac on LG C9. And 2,04,400 with LG Soundbar at Reliance Digital. They didn't lower it further and sales guy asked me to give a call in case I found any offer close to that price, maybe he might be able to match. The 3 year warranty offer is valid till 31st Oct so I decided to head back and try tomorrow.

While I was in reliance digital I got a call from vijay sales salesman and he told me to come over so that he can work out something. The shop was on my way home so I dropped in. I got a final price of 1.87 without soundbar. The salesman asked me to go for the soundbar as well as it was a good deal and sound was good enough for a regular living room, as per mumbai standards. 15k for LG soundbar was not a bad deal so I asked them to bundle it. They did agree and I got final price of 2.02 Lac.

I did not opt for the IDFC offer with 15,000 cashback. I paid through HDFC debit card EMI offer so the cashback will come to approx 11,500.

Net price of 65C9 with SL8YG soundbar after cash back is 1,91,500. Vijay Sales handed me the 3 year warranty card along with the Sales Invoice.

Delivery and installation is promised for tomorrow.

I started with Vijay sales and final price I got was 1.90 without soundbar and with soundbar at 2.05 lac.

No equivalent offer at croma..wasted time in that visit , but since I had seen panasonic oled on display there wanted to check out if they had any last minute offer. No packed pieces and no offers on Panasonic neither competitive offers on other brands as well. In face the LG C9 offer was the worst amongst shops or even Tata cliq.

I got best offer of 1.89 Lac on LG C9. And 2,04,400 with LG Soundbar at Reliance Digital. They didn't lower it further and sales guy asked me to give a call in case I found any offer close to that price, maybe he might be able to match. The 3 year warranty offer is valid till 31st Oct so I decided to head back and try tomorrow.

While I was in reliance digital I got a call from vijay sales salesman and he told me to come over so that he can work out something. The shop was on my way home so I dropped in. I got a final price of 1.87 without soundbar. The salesman asked me to go for the soundbar as well as it was a good deal and sound was good enough for a regular living room, as per mumbai standards. 15k for LG soundbar was not a bad deal so I asked them to bundle it. They did agree and I got final price of 2.02 Lac.

I did not opt for the IDFC offer with 15,000 cashback. I paid through HDFC debit card EMI offer so the cashback will come to approx 11,500.

Net price of 65C9 with SL8YG soundbar after cash back is 1,91,500. Vijay Sales handed me the 3 year warranty card along with the Sales Invoice.

Delivery and installation is promised for tomorrow.

Awesome! Welcome to the club!

. 15k for LG soundbar was not a bad deal so I asked them to bundle it. They did agree and I got final price of 2.02 Lac.

This is very good price IMO. In chennai the best price i got yesterday (with SL8YG) is 2.05L.
All the other sellers were giving only SL6YG at that price.

Congrats on your purchase.
I think this is the lowest price we have heard till now for 65C9

I picked up the LG C9 55 for 1.2 (before cash back) from Pai International, Jayanagar, Bangalore. Was able to use two credit cards (Total cash back was 9350)
thanks @skdMrk for your help to get the same deal. Using this information, I managed to get the same deal from Pai Sarjapur road. Delivery scheduled tomorrow

I picked up the LG C9 55 for 1.2 (before cash back) from Pai International, Jayanagar, Bangalore. Was able to use two credit cards (Total cash back was 9350)
Hi @skdMrk can you explain what happens when they used two cards? This is just for the cash back or is it connected to the EMI (if you opt for it)also?

Last edited:
Can you explain what happens when they used two cards? This is just for the cash back or is it connected to the EMI (if you opt for it)also?

In the POS machine they have an option of selecting the model number of the TV, so instead of selecting the C9 they select two different lower priced TV model names and make you pay twice (total of these two payments will the agreed price of the C9) The two payments results in two cash backs!

Higher priced TV’s cash back is 10% but upto Rs. 7500 and lower priced TV’s cash back is 5% but upto Rs. 2500. (These are printed on the transaction slips from the POS machine) Not sure at what price point it changes to the 10% bracket but it’s definitely at 75K or above.

I think the cash back is only on EMI but I could be wrong. These are zero interest EMI

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back