OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Hi All. Planning to get a 65inch OLED/QLED - considering LG, Samsung, and Sony. I am located in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR. Any suggestions or advice for me?

Currently, I own a 55-inch LeTV and a 65 inch Vu Tv. I am trying to graduate from this level. BTW, absolutely no offense to LeTV and Vu. They are fantastic on the range.

Is it after Cashbacks and without soundbar ? And which vijay sales

Vijay Sales on Linking Road, Khar (Mumbai)

the price with the SL8 sound bar is 2.05L
no soundbar i paid 1.9L

The price I paid for is without cashbacks. I dont have any credit card that can use that. They asked me if I had HDFC, Axis or ICICI credit cards, which I unfortunately dont have.

Vijay Sales on Linking Road, Khar (Mumbai)

the price with the SL8 sound bar is 2.05L
no soundbar i paid 1.9L

The price I paid for is without cashbacks. I dont have any credit card that can use that. They asked me if I had HDFC, Axis or ICICI credit cards, which I unfortunately dont have.

Ah damn! I was in the same spot, but then I used my cousin sister's card to avail the benefits. There was some VS member account cashback offer too, but I gave that to her as a gift for helping a brother out.

P.S. I would suggest taking the soundbar if you have the TV in moderate to big room. While the audio is better than many TVs, it's still lacking if the room is anything but small, especially if you turn on Atmos.

Ignore if you already have a HR setup. Lol

Ah damn! I was in the same spot, but then I used my cousin sister's card to avail the benefits. There was some VS member account cashback offer too, but I gave that to her as a gift for helping a brother out.

P.S. I would suggest taking the soundbar if you have the TV in moderate to big room. While the audio is better than many TVs, it's still lacking if the room is anything but small, especially if you turn on Atmos.

Ignore if you already have a HR setup. Lol

I dont have a HR setup... i'd have to choose between that or my wife lol

I do have a sound bar coming in next week tho. Got it from amazon, the soundcore infini pro atmos soundbar.

@Bangalore people - I will be heading out tomorrow morning to the Jayanagar area, let me know who all wants to join to talk to the dealers and make the purchase.

My Reliance Digital contact made his final offer for C9 at 1.25 (before any cashback & without soundbar) and I have been talking to my contact at Pai International and Girias and both mentioned they have the final Diwali price but won't disclose it over the phone unless I visit their showroom.

I dont have a HR setup... i'd have to choose between that or my wife lol

I do have a sound bar coming in next week tho. Got it from amazon, the soundcore infini pro atmos soundbar.

I wonder if that'll be a substantial upgrade over the in-built speakers. Why not take the SL8Y only at the heavily discounted price? It's a great deal for 15k. You can also take SL6Y for 10k by talking to the dealer. That's the one they offer with the 55 inch one.

I wonder if that'll be a substantial upgrade over the in-built speakers. Why not take the SL8Y only at the heavily discounted price? It's a great deal for 15k. You can also take SL6Y for 10k by talking to the dealer. That's the one they offer with the 55 inch one.

the soundcore was free (brothers gift to me). He bought from amazon and bringing it next week.

Anyone know if the IDFC loan with the 15k cashback offer at RD is interest free? Don't remember anyone confirming .Also isnt there some sort of a GST on the interest or discount shown as interest if it is a 0 percent consumer loan just like CCs?

RD Sahkarnagar base quote-
Cashback-15k with IDFC but need to wait at least 24 hrs for an approval
Some upto 2.5k to 2.7k CB as mentioned earlier in the forum
Guess effective comes to about 111.5k here as well.

Anyone has any update regarding offers on Panasonic 65FZ1000D during their visits to shops ? I know it's a last year model but unfortunately the only panasonic oled available here.

I wouldn't mind picking up this one instead of C9 if prices are same.

From Chennai, I am getting price of rs.1.9L for 65C9 without soundbar.
Got a info that soundbar has been removed from the LG offer. Not sure though.

Anyone has any update regarding offers on Panasonic 65FZ1000D during their visits to shops ? I know it's a last year model but unfortunately the only panasonic oled available here.

Don't. C9 will offer HDMI 2.1 ports along with a newer panel with bigger red sub-pixel. 2018 Panasonic sets also suffer from a somewhat infrequent 24 fps sttutter/frame skip, that might or might not be bothersome. Not worth it. Had it been GZ series, I would have taken that over C9 myself had the price been similar or slightly more, which is the case in UK.

Anyone know if the IDFC loan with the 15k cashback offer at RD is interest free? Don't remember anyone confirming .Also isnt there some sort of a GST on the interest or discount shown as interest if it is a 0 percent consumer loan just like CCs?

RD Sahkarnagar base quote-

IDFC loan with 15K cashback is interest fee, though there is a 500Rs+50(Tax) processing fee applicable.

Note that you get 15K cashback only if the loan amount is over 1L. With 1.28, the loan amount will come to 99,555Rs and you will only get 5K instead of 15K. This is a 18/4 scheme, meaning that the total price of the TV is divided into 18 EMI's and you will have to make a downpayment of 4 EMI's and the remaining 14 months is offered as a Loan. So you might have to get the price to 128600 to get into that bracket.

Talk to the IDFC guy to get more clarity on this.

Actually even I was on the same boat. I simply think the Panasonic fz950/fz1000 so far has been the best OLED set i have seen in person. But two points, one that we would get something that has an old manufacturing date. Ideally since there are not many display pieces still think the probability of getting one is low. But then we may have issues with service if they do not plan to continue with OLEDs here . I spoke with their Area Sales manager and I think they have plans to bring the 2020 sets here but the 2019 ones may not see the light of day.

From Chennai, I am getting price of rs.1.9L for 65C9 without soundbar.
Got a info that soundbar has been removed from the LG offer. Not sure though.
Do you have a Reliance Digital there or a dealer with an IDFC lineup. You might get at least 18k CB on that price with an IDFC loan and HDFC card. Net-1.72 .Don't know whether GST is charged on such loans

IDFC loan with 15K cashback is interest fee, though there is a 500Rs+50(Tax) processing fee applicable.

Note that you get 15K cashback only if the loan amount is over 1L. With 1.28, the loan amount will come to 99,555Rs and you will only get 5K instead of 15K. This is a 18/4 scheme, meaning that the total price of the TV is divided into 18 EMI's and you will have to make a downpayment of 4 EMI's and the remaining 14 months is offered as a Loan. So you might have to get the price to 128600 to get into that bracket.

Talk to the IDFC guy to get more clarity
He didn't tell me that. Thanks. Will check with him

Last edited:
Finally a news...hahaha
Real joke ?

I don't understand

55 oled in 35k and 65 in 60k

Really lg selling panel in open sell so cheap or this is skam?

91mobiles: FOXSKY TVs launching exclusively on Paytmmall, 32-inch TV selling for just Rs 2,999 in flash sale.

Last edited:
@Bangalore people - I will be heading out tomorrow morning to the Jayanagar area, let me know who all wants to join to talk to the dealers and make the purchase.

My Reliance Digital contact made his final offer for C9 at 1.25 (before any cashback & without soundbar) and I have been talking to my contact at Pai International and Girias and both mentioned they have the final Diwali price but won't disclose it over the phone unless I visit their showroom.
Did you got any deal?yesterday Pai guy in JP Nagar was ready to give 65 inch in 1.9L without soundbar ,I m asking for 1.95 with soundbar.if u get any better deal pls let me know ?also if you want we can deal for 2 TV's he may come down to 1.85.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back