OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I was quoted 1,77,000 at Vijay Sales Santa Cruz on 30th December plus 7500 cashback on HDFC. But when i came back the next day they told me the company had increased the price and their final offer was 190000...Should have just picked it up instead of waiting for a day :(
It may be worth waiting for some more days if you can. Price may drop for republic day sale (if they come up with one to clear inventory in preparation of new models). Ask the showroom guys to call you when the price drops.

It may be worth waiting for some more days if you can. Price may drop for republic day sale (if they come up with one to clear inventory in preparation of new models). Ask the showroom guys to call you when the price drops.
Yes i have asked them to call me if the price drops. Hopefully it works out

Hi All, was looking at a replacement for my 9 year old Panny plasma 42GT20. No LCD can match the PQ and hence only looking at OLEDs.

I was told that the HDFC cashback is on until the weekend at Reliance. Can someone confirm this please? Also, the offers applicable during Diwali are likely to be reinstated for the upcoming sale on the 26th.

Last edited:
Hi All, was looking at a replacement for my 9 year old Panny plasma 42GT20. No LCD can match the PQ and hence only looking at OLEDs.

I was told that the HDFC cashback is on until the weekend at Reliance. Can someone confirm this please? Also, the offers applicable during Diwali are likely to be reinstated for the upcoming sale on the 26th.
I think , currently there is no any HDFC offer (Festive Treats) available. Reliance HDFC offer is only upto 2500/3000 only. This too already expired I think, but you have to re confirm again at reliance (Be noted that cash back should be mentioned on the charge slip, otherwise we are not eligible).

We can not expect Diwali time offer (huge discount, cash back upto 9000, 3 years warranty, sound bar,.....) on 26th. Every year it is only during Diwali, then they expand 10/15 days, that's all. We can expect the same only on next Diwali.

I think , currently there is no any HDFC offer (Festive Treats) available. Reliance HDFC offer is only upto 2500/3000 only. This too already expired I think, but you have to re confirm again at reliance (Be noted that cash back should be mentioned on the charge slip, otherwise we are not eligible).

We can not expect Diwali time offer (huge discount, cash back upto 9000, 3 years warranty, sound bar,.....) on 26th. Every year it is only during Diwali, then they expand 10/15 days, that's all. We can expect the same only on next Diwali.

Just confirmed. There is a cashback of 7000 only on AXIS and ICICI cards. The soundbar offers still remain, at least until end of the week.

The non-negotiated price for LG C9 55" is 1.83 L.

Can someone please tell me what the best price for this and Pana G850 should be

Just confirmed. There is a cashback of 7000 only on AXIS and ICICI cards. The soundbar offers still remain, at least until end of the week.

The non-negotiated price for LG C9 55" is 1.83 L.

Can someone please tell me what the best price for this and Pana G850 should be
The best quote I got for the c9 55 was 1.35L heard during Diwali it was 1.25L

The best quote I got for the c9 55 was 1.35L heard during Diwali it was 1.25L
Yes. I got soundbar and 3 years warranty too for this price.

But soundbar is still offered currently by some dealers but not directly by LG. I think it may be old stock taken by dealers during Diwali season. So they provide now. That's why @pannags is offered soundbar I think.

It may 65" not 55" for 1.83L

Yes. I got soundbar and 3 years warranty too for this price.

But soundbar is still offered currently by some dealers but not directly by LG. I think it may be old stock taken by dealers during Diwali season. So they provide now. That's why @pannags is offered soundbar I think.

It may 65" not 55" for 1.83L
Just got the final pricing ... They did include the Soundbar, *6* not *8*, and are willing to reduce 10000 if I choose not to take it. I guess this is only till stocks last as these are from the Diwali inventory. Cashback only for StanChart, ICICI and AXIS.

Price offered (without soundbar): 125000

Just got the final pricing ... They did include the Soundbar, *6* not *8*, and are willing to reduce 10000 if I choose not to take it. I guess this is only till stocks last as these are from the Diwali inventory. Cashback only for StanChart, ICICI and AXIS.

Ok so ur getting the 55 inch?

Not bad. I took it 3-1/2 weeks before Diwali for 126.5k after cashback. Of course, 3 year warranty was also there. Maybe wait and see if they offer that during the republic day sale.

Ok so ur getting the 55 inch?

Yes, I'm looking at the 55. My only concern is that the stand is too low to place a soundbar in the front. I'll have to look at a placing the TV on a plank.

I was also considering the Panasonic GZ950, but that comes for a whopping 1.85 Lakhs. The FZ1000 65 incher is available for 1.3 L, but that's a tad too big for me to bite the bullet.

Not bad. I took it 3-1/2 weeks before Diwali for 126.5k after cashback. Of course, 3 year warranty was also there. Maybe wait and see if they offer that during the republic day sale.

Oh OK. I'd have gone ahead right away because the soundbars are not going to be available for long, but I'm missing the cahback deal. Maybe I'll just wait till the 26th.

Yes, I'm looking at the 55. My only concern is that the stand is too low to place a soundbar in the front. I'll have to look at a placing the TV on a plank.

I was also considering the Panasonic GZ950, but that comes for a whopping 1.85 Lakhs. The FZ1000 65 incher is available for 1.3 L, but that's a tad too big for me to bite the bullet.

Oh OK. I'd have gone ahead right away because the soundbars are not going to be available for long, but I'm missing the cahback deal. Maybe I'll just wait till the 26th.
You can wall mount the soundbar too like TV. They provide the wall mount kit in the packing itself. During installation ask the LG technician to do so.

Actually i have mounted it on the stand itself.

65 inch for 1.3L ? That’s a very good price dam I didn’t know

Take the FZ1000 if you don't care for gaming features. 1.3l is pretty sweet. The size is important. 55 inch will feel small within a few weeks. What's you're viewing distance?

If you do enjoy gaming, then G-Sync that you'll get with C9 is pretty important. There's too much screen tearing otherwise IMO.

The LG SL6Y is not that good. The audio drivers are still small and it sounded teeny to me. I got an Edifier B3, which sounds better even without the subwoofer. I didn't need that anyway. You might be better off spending some more money and getting like Polk Signa S2 or a good JBL bar instead of LG.

You can wall mount the soundbar too like TV.

I don't have that option. We have a wooden decor panel on the wall and I have an integrated entertainment unit which has space to place the TV.

65 inch for 1.3L ? That’s a very good price dam I didn’t know

It's a 2018 model, though. The FZ series are part of the 2018 line up, isn't it?

Take the FZ1000 if you don't care for gaming features. 1.3l is pretty sweet. The size is important. 55 inch will feel small within a few weeks. What's you're viewing distance?

If you do enjoy gaming, then G-Sync that you'll get with C9 is pretty important. There's too much screen tearing otherwise IMO.

I'm not into gaming at all, but may use it to project the Flight Sim software that I have installed on my computer.

Just a little overwhelming to think of a 65" screen for a 10-13 feet viewing distance.

I don't have that option. We have a wooden decor panel on the wall and I have an integrated entertainment unit which has space to place the TV.

It's a 2018 model, though. The FZ series are part of the 2018 line up, isn't it?

I'm not into gaming at all, but may use it to project the Flight Sim software that I have installed on my computer.

Just a little overwhelming to think of a 65" screen for a 10-13 feet viewing distance.

I'm viewing the 55 inch from 8 feet, and I'm telling you, it's small, especially for your distance. Go bigger. FZ is cheaper because it's an older model. You would be looking at 1.8l for C9 otherwise at least plus soundbar. FZ will come with a soundbar. If I didn't have to game, I would have taken the FZ for 1.3l asap. Just make sure it's not a display unit.

I'm viewing the 55 inch from 8 feet, and I'm telling you, it's small, especially for your distance. Go bigger. FZ is cheaper because it's an older model. You would be looking at 1.8l for C9 otherwise at least plus soundbar. FZ will come with a soundbar. If I didn't have to game, I would have taken the FZ for 1.3l asap. Just make sure it's not a display unit.
Thanks Marakk. I'll check the measurements and make sure it fits. Will also verify its a fresh piece by using the code to check panel hours on the Pana

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back