OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Bought a LG B9 65'' OLED @1.8L with cashback of Rs.7000 for ICCI card. Had a take a zero interest EMI for that (minimum tenure of 3 months) and considering GST on interest, even though interest not paid by me, the effective cashback would come to ~Rs.5000. Total effective TV price comes to Rs.1.75L for the B9 65''.

Hi, from where did u get the TV in Chennai ? any idea about the cost of 65 c9... Thanks in advance...

Congrats on your purchase! Enjoy the next gen tech of OLED !!

What was the difference between the prices of B9 and C9 though?

Thanks. The difference was around 30K (2.1 L) from the B9 65'' to C9 65'' while original quote was for ~2.2L for the C9 OLED. I could have easily stretched (or) bargained more for the C9 but this serves the purpose and decided not to spend more.

This is for my Computer room (exclusively for Streaming media and Gaming) and replaces my 2 year old Mi 55'' (Mi TV 4) which goes to the Master Bedroom. Bought a SL8YG sound bar along with the B9 for ~30K.

Finally Xiaomi oled after long waiting.
India Today: New Redmi TV X series launching soon, teases bezel-less design and smaller sizes.
Even if Xiaomi launches its OLED, don't think there should be much price difference since they would be using LG panels only. Hisense OLED was a failure.

Hello everyone need help i am buying a new tv
Quote i got for 55inch models
Sony X9500g for 1,09,000
Sony X8500g for 82,690
Which is best tv or should i wait for sometime for price reduction
And any other tv in this price range
I have a well lit room and will watch
Sd and hd content

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this website?

This is basically shop from US. Seen some good reviews about this site. But the listed prices are not including the shipping + customs + tax.
I think the final price will show during the checkout only.

OLED55C9PTA
is 1.11K at humvyapar. Not sure if the website is genuine or not..check it out yourself. Thx

OLED55C9PTA
is 1.11K at humvyapar. Not sure if the website is genuine or not..check it out yourself. Thx

Check their FAQ page https://humvyapaar.com/faqs/#
Screenshot_20200602-194005314.jpg

Lol .

There is a person on OLX acc. to him he is dealer selling box packed LG OLED C9 @80,000 without warranty. He says he takes all items from LG without warranty he has other LG tvs as well. When i ask how will i Check the product he replied he will send item to me i can check it thoroughly and then pay. Very attractive price but warranty part is scary. Dhingra electronics Malerkotla is his shop name delivering in Delhi. Cant say if genuine or not but thought to share this here to see if anybody have any experience of these kind.

Last edited:
There is a person on OLX acc. to him he is dealer selling box packed LG OLED C9 @80,000 without warranty. He says he takes all items from LG without warranty he has other LG tvs as well. When i ask how will i Check the product he replied he will send item to me i can check it thoroughly and then pay. Very attractive price but warranty part is scary. Dhingra electronics Malerkotla is his shop name delivering in Delhi. Cant say if genuine or not but thought to share this here to see if anybody have any experience of these kind.
Well I have come across a person who says that he assembles TVs! No idea what that is. He was offering me Sony OLED for 75K since he "assembles" them !

Depends on your risk taking ability. If you can afford a 80k punt, buy it. If it's good, you have saved around 30-40k, if not then you have lost 80k.

Well I have come across a person who says that he assembles TVs! No idea what that is. He was offering me Sony OLED for 75K since he "assembles" them !

Depends on your risk taking ability. If you can afford a 80k punt, buy it. If it's good, you have saved around 30-40k, if not then you have lost 80k.
30-40k if i get c9 for 1.20 i will buy today. On second thought its probably a fraud like other famous OLX frauds like 'Army personal moving to different city want to sell items pay atleast 5-10% amount will ship through army logistic' which buyer will never going to get also they are brave enough to not switch off their phone after looting you.

30-40k if i get c9 for 1.20 i will buy today. On second thought its probably a fraud like other famous OLX frauds like 'Army personal moving to different city want to sell items pay atleast 5-10% amount will ship through army logistic' which buyer will never going to get also they are brave enough to not switch off their phone after looting you.
I think C9 was selling @1.25 till 31st May after all the offers in few blr stores.

I think C9 was selling @1.25 till 31st May after all the offers in few blr stores.
One Reliance digital i visited in Delhi few days back asking 1.69 for 55 not ready to negotiate even when their website showing 1.49. Sargam was asking 1.40 before offer. Vijay sales had it for 1.35 on website till lockdown 3rd phase but now it is 1.47.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back