OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Is ₹1.42 lakh is a good price for 55 inch c2. Its available at sonovision
Price will be visible after adding it to cart. Anyone bought anything from the above website?
I bought an LG C2 65 inch for effective price of 1.76 lakh in Hyd. Earlier I booked LG C1 for effective price of 1.6 but changed my mind as most of the units delivered were demo units.

Yeah but not worth for huge gap in price and if want to spend that much wait and get qd oled whenever it launches i n india
Did you mean that 16K (10%) is a huge gap in price between 65 inch C2 (1.76L) and C1 (1.6L), where the benefit is improved brightness?

PS: My intention is to not challenge you, rather to check whether I understood it correctly.

Yeah but not worth for huge gap in price and if want to spend that much wait and get qd oled whenever it launches i n india
Apparently price difference is not that big. Got an improved offer on the C2 48. 101000 and 4k cashback on top. Also had a 96.5k offer but apparently was valid for that day only.

Seems LG is pricing the C2 aggressively. Shops also pushing the C2 more than C1 for some reason.

C1 no one’s quoting under 94.5k for now.

Would be nice to find anyone from Kolkata looking to get a C2. Pretty sure can negotiate a bit if buying more than a single piece

Would be nice to find anyone from Kolkata looking to get a C2. Pretty sure can negotiate a bit if buying more than a single piece
Hi, did you go ahead with the purchase? I'm also from Kolkata and looking for a 48" C2. However, I do not see anything available online. Was thinking of buying something by Diwali depending on the discounts.

Hi, did you go ahead with the purchase? I'm also from Kolkata and looking for a 48" C2. However, I do not see anything available online. Was thinking of buying something by Diwali depending on the discounts.
I’ve also decided to get one during Diwali. Thought holding out for a couple of months won’t hurt. Let’s connect, maybe can get a better deal 🙂

Or at the very least share the scouting part 😅

Hi, i am getting C2X 55 (1.3L) from Reliance Digital. Is it a good deal or Should i try at Croma?

Also does someone know what is this X model like C2X.

Hi, i am getting C2X 55 (1.3L) from Reliance Digital. Is it a good deal or Should i try at Croma?

Also does someone know what is this X model like C2X.
It is listed for ₹1.79 l at their website. Is the online and showroom prices are different for reliance and croma?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back