One for all -universal Remote

Congrats! Enjoy your remote. It's a wonderful technology.

Thanks a lot.
I got the remote today and have configured it to work with Tata Sky and my LG LCD TV.
I had a question. The logitech packing says that it can control 15 devices where as i downloaded a manual from internet that says it can control 10 devices. Now which is correct one?

If you are little creative you can get this remote to do wonders for you:)

Also, can you please give me an example? It will help me.

Thanks a lot.
I got the remote today and have configured it to work with Tata Sky and my LG LCD TV.
I had a question. The logitech packing says that it can control 15 devices where as i downloaded a manual from internet that says it can control 10 devices. Now which is correct one?

Also, can you please give me an example? It will help me.

525 can handle 10 devices. 880/885 can handle 15 devices.

In the night I watch movies with dim light. So when I need to take a break or interval, I just need to press a custom button (on screen) "Interval On"
This "pauses" the movie and "increases" the room lighting (IR) by 3 steps.
"Interval Off" button does the vice versa.

I needed to configure a custom button with a sequence. For "Interval On" I have defined the sequence as:
1. DVD Pause.
2. Light +
3. Light +
4. Light +

So you can configure a good sequence using any device(s) to work some magic:)

Anyone tried 525 as HTPC remote?
Without getting HTPC remote,by remote codes & IR device ,is it possible?

I purchased a Harmony 525 remote from ebay.in for 2990/- shipped yesterday and it arrived today. (Used a discount coupon and it came to 2.8k)

It is a sealed piece overstock sale from sumeria.in.. Came with VAT paid bill and warrenty..

eBay India: Logitech Harmony 525 Univesal Remote - Sealed - 30% OFF (item 290409282271 end time 03-Mar-2010 12:58:00 IST)

Aparently the seller did not update the number of items and the listing ended prematurely after my purchase.. Mailed him and got a reply that he has many pieces left for the price and will list them shortly..

Have a look on ebay in the coming days.. This price is unbeatable..

I purchased a Harmony 525 remote from ebay.in for 2990/- shipped yesterday and it arrived today. (Used a discount coupon and it came to 2.8k)

It is a sealed piece overstock sale from sumeria.in.. Came with VAT paid bill and warrenty..

eBay India: Logitech Harmony 525 Univesal Remote - Sealed - 30% OFF (item 290409282271 end time 03-Mar-2010 12:58:00 IST)

Aparently the seller did not update the number of items and the listing ended prematurely after my purchase.. Mailed him and got a reply that he has many pieces left for the price and will list them shortly..

Have a look on ebay in the coming days.. This price is unbeatable..

Congrats! And good info!

Whats the model for Airtel DTH box?
Also the vendor??

I found SUN DTH and TATA sky but am unable to find airtel in configuration s/w for 525.

Can we turnoff Harmony 525 with cells inside just like mobiles?
I found cell drain faster eventhough you dont use remote.Can we switch off remote?
I tried pressing power button for a moment,which is not working.

hey this generic remote sounds great i just want to know whether it will work for an A/V reciever...actually i have a

Technics SA-R177
Quartz Synthesizer AM/FM Stereo Receiver.

but its quite old, i lost the remote...sope just wanna know will these remote work with it?
may be i buy tem and it wont support....
plz help

but its quite old, i lost the remote...sope just wanna know will these remote work with it? may be i buy tem and it wont support....
plz help

Logitech has built up a library of codes for literally every electronic unit in the world. I even found codes for amplifiers that were manufactured over 12 years ago.

The best way to find out is by going to their website.

Cheers

hey this generic remote sounds great i just want to know whether it will work for an A/V reciever...actually i have a

Technics SA-R177
Quartz Synthesizer AM/FM Stereo Receiver.

but its quite old, i lost the remote...sope just wanna know will these remote work with it?
may be i buy tem and it wont support....
plz help

Check here.
Logitech Harmony Member Web (members.HarmonyRemote.com)

P.S: I checked and it is supported.

Most of the universal remotes come with a charging unit. You leave the remote on the charger when you are not using it. That should be enough to keep them charged for your usage.

Cheers

Guys, i need a solution for my hifi components. I have :EHP 606, Bada amp and MHZS Cd player. Is there a way to integrate the three remotes into one single one ?
The Logitech universal remote should work.

Check Blasto's [post=120804]post # 155[/post]

Most of the universal remotes come with a charging unit. You leave the remote on the charger when you are not using it. That should be enough to keep them charged for your usage.

Cheers

Charging unit?
I dont have that,but now started using rechargeable uniross batteries.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back