ONKYO 3300 only for 20K (Group buy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunaljain

Dear All
We started Group Buy for ONKYO 3300 straight from Company.
With Cheque/DD payment, Warrenty and Bill.
All these only for 20,000/-

We need only 10 people
5 are ready and confirm.

Call
Kunal 9320398942
and
Nikhil 9322213966

Just for sake of continuity posting the content of the original post.

All the cheques/DD's will be in the name of the company and not any individual or dealers.

Additionally if anyone wishes they can join me when i go for presenting the cheques/dd to the company's office at Santacruz.

Nikhil
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

This is what we all have been waiting for - The deal as I was discussing is frozen for Onkyo HTS 3300 for Rs 20K (price is for minimum 10pcs) with Individual Bill & Warranty. The package will include the Standard Accessories as mentioned on the package or as mentioned by the dealer/distributor (Generally Speaker Cables).

Installation will be provided in all major cities (obviously within city limits). Transportation to places other than major cities will be charged extra alternatively the members can arrange to install it by themselves.

Now for the payment details : Company will be taking cheques and DD's for cities other than Mumbai. The cheque/DD will be in the name of the company. But will have to be presented together for the group buy. Hence, we can have any of our members in Mumbai collect the same and present it to the company.

Deliveries will start on realisation of the cheques/DD's.

Installation will include start up, demo & caliberation of the set/Home Theatre at your premises. Drilling of holes and concealed wiring will have to be done by the members themselves as is the norm.

So guys now kindly let me have the final count of members for the purchase; along with their detailed address and pincode, so as to ascertain if the company can themselves deliver it or not.

If this group buy succeeds, Car could be next on our agenda (hope ain't dreaming big).

Nikhil

Just for sake of continuity posting the content of the original post.

All the cheques/DD's will be in the name of the company and not any individual or dealers.

Additionally if anyone wishes they can join me when i go for presenting the cheques/dd to the company's office at Santacruz.

Nikhil
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

This is what we all have been waiting for - The deal as I was discussing is frozen for Onkyo HTS 3300 for Rs 20K (price is for minimum 10pcs) with Individual Bill & Warranty. The package will include the Standard Accessories as mentioned on the package or as mentioned by the dealer/distributor (Generally Speaker Cables).

Installation will be provided in all major cities (obviously within city limits). Transportation to places other than major cities will be charged extra alternatively the members can arrange to install it by themselves.

Now for the payment details : Company will be taking cheques and DD's for cities other than Mumbai. The cheque/DD will be in the name of the company. But will have to be presented together for the group buy. Hence, we can have any of our members in Mumbai collect the same and present it to the company.

Deliveries will start on realisation of the cheques/DD's.

Installation will include start up, demo & caliberation of the set/Home Theatre at your premises. Drilling of holes and concealed wiring will have to be done by the members themselves as is the norm.

So guys now kindly let me have the final count of members for the purchase; along with their detailed address and pincode, so as to ascertain if the company can themselves deliver it or not.

If this group buy succeeds, Car could be next on our agenda (hope ain't dreaming big).

Nikhil

Hi
I would like to buy it at Chennai (600004) but was informed that there would be extra transportation costs from mumbai - Is this not the case anymore?

Will I be able to pick it up at the local dealer - or will the local dealer deliver instead of being transported from Mumbai?

Can you please give Dealer details (for cheque as well as information)?
Who will be collecting the cheques at Mumbai or should it be sent directly to the dealer?

Please PM the info if any of it is not to be posted publicly.
thanks
V

Guys,

Some update on the payment mode. Payments can be made by Cheque/DD favouring Onkyo Sight & Sound India Pvt. Ltd .

Plz follow this thread for further updates if any. As this is a specific thread started by Kunal for this 'BUY". Most aspect of the purchase has been already discussed unless any further clarifications are required

Nikhil

Hi Guys,

Here we get our first 10 buyers. But some I haven't got full contact details including pincode from them except for Rohan Shah & Jaison. The following is the list of interested buyers. Once I get the full contact details, I will send it to the company to ascertain delivery and installation and then will ask for payments.

No. Name
1 Nikhil
2 Kunal
3 Vaibhav
4 Vinay
5 Milind
6 Jaison Joseph
7 Vardu
8 Guessboy
9 Rohan Shah,
10 Sree Harshavardhana

Nikhil

Well this is fantastic boarding of 10 passengers, due courtsey our pilot Nikhil.

Let us hope we do not get into pockets of cold storm.

V.

Hi Guys,

I just spoke to Nikhil. He said that couple of interested parties are from Pune. I being from Pune, he requested if I could build the list of interested parties from Pune. It would be great if Pune people can PM me your Name and Address (with pincode). This is just to serve the purpose of overlooking any Pune specific issues...

The need for address is to check with company if they have delivery in the pincode region or not. Nikhil would supply the list of addresses to company for cross-checking with their delivery network and those falling in the delivery area would be contacted for presentment of cheques/DD's. The deal would be handled by Nikhil himself.

Thanks.
-Sanket.

Congrats fellow forum members,
Enjoy ur new toy and post ur individual reviews,
Cheers

Hi Nikhil

I sent you a PM - I shall be home on friday and shall confirm by then.

--
Vardu

Hello Guys...

Is anyone getting it delivered to Bangalore as well? Is a pickup from a dealer in Bangalore possible to avoid the risk of damage in transit?

I would be interested too at this price.

Hello Guys...

Is anyone getting it delivered to Bangalore as well? Is a pickup from a dealer in Bangalore possible to avoid the risk of damage in transit?

I would be interested too at this price.

Nikil - +1 to the above. Can respective members pickup the item at their dealer locations (to have risk of shipping/damaging in transit) in their cities? Or Onkyo does only shipping - direct to the communication address mentioned?

Hi!

Thanks for an overwhelming response. We now have more than 10 byers. However, only a few of u hav given yr full address. Tomorrow morning, I will be sending the list of only those who have given me full contact details to ascertain delivery & installation by co.
So those who r interested in the group buy pm me your name, postal address, landmark if any, email & mobile.

Only those who send me the full details will be included in the group buy.

Once they confirm delivery & installation at members site, the members will have to send me Chq/DD.

Kindly revert before tomorrow to avail the offer.

Nikhil

Nikil - +1 to the above. Can respective members pickup the item at their dealer locations (to have risk of shipping/damaging in transit) in their cities? Or Onkyo does only shipping - direct to the communication address mentioned?

Yes, even I am interested to buy, I am from Bangalore

I am based out of Bangalore. If local dealer gives me the delivery I would be interested to buy. Let me know if this is possible?
Thanks

Nikhil,

It is so good with the kind of efforts you are putting in.

I think before we make the payment, a proforma invoice is required in every one's name by which it becomes a direct confirmation from Onkya itself.

It is very important that some of us accompany you when we make the payment. There is no need for full address at this point of time, all we need to tell you is that in which area we are staying like, Bandra, Santacruz, Powai, etc.

Please do not draw deadline as tomorrow, some of them may require a day or two more on certain aspects, so keep the last day as Saturday.

V.

Last edited:
Nikhil, can you please confirm about the Bangalore local delivery or pickup?

For those interested to buy in Bangalore, I am talking to a dealer in Jayanagar who has quoted 22.5k to me. I spoke to him and asked him the best price for 5 pieces. He will get back to me by tomorrow. I am thinking it could be around 22k. I am planning to get it by this weekend.

I am based out of Bangalore. If local dealer gives me the delivery I would be interested to buy. Let me know if this is possible?
Thanks

I checked with a dealer in Jayanagar and he quoted 22.5k. I have asked him to get back to me with the final price for 5 buyers. I think he should be able to give for 22k. The 20k group buy deals sounds too good and I said earlier i would be interested too if I can pick it up here from a local dealer.

Nikhil, can you confirm that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back