Panasonic 2012 Models[Plasma or LED's]; Group Buy in Chennai

I would also be interested if we can have a group buy in Bangalore. As there are currently no stock here.

One of the members recently bought 50UT50 for 66K [77k SR price] after bargaining without HT. Let me check that option as well. Meanwhile I will try talk to Mr Radhakrishnan from Panasonic

Heads up on this GB,

[chennai]

50ST Series

Gramaphone
Lakshminarasimhan
Arunprasad

42X50D
Mylgcookie

Blr guys, I am still in negotiation for delivery in local area , So please bear with me.. !
Do we have any additions / deletions?

Heads up,

50 ST /42X series Stock available at Abirami Audio.

Phone:044-24661750
Mobile:9840030229
Contact Person: Anand Sreram
Email-id: [email protected]

SR price 1.05K!! :sad:

Anyone good at discussion and negotiations??:rolleyes:

Does this include the HTiB?

In any case, do not be too disappointed if the HTiB offers has been revoked. The HTiB is basic. It is decent enough but has tiny speakers in plastic cabinet.

If you negotiate for 5 peices as above, I am sure that at least 6-7K can be knocked off from 50ST50 and 2-4K from 42X50.

Best of luck.

Hi, let me know if you are going to visit pana showroom, I would be happy to join in. Pls send me a PM and I will share my number with you.

New models are still "out of stock" in Panasonic Showrooms:mad::mad:. So we need to hunt in other stores like Viveks, Abirami.

@svenkateshsmart - What model are you looking for ?

Looks like we have 4 people from Bangalore, any thoughts about group buy specific to Bangalore?:)

I am ok with Bangalore or Chennai [ where ever there is a better price!!:rolleyes:]. I can get it transported from there, please include me in your Gb as well.
model - 50ST50

I am listing the models as well
techy - 50ST50 - would be looking for 0% finance option as well ( if available)
Somu
swageo
fang
0% Finance option is not really that attractive. I was seriously considering it. Here are the nuances:

• For the sake of easy division, I am taking the landed cost of 50ST50 as 100,020
  • Divide the cost by 12. This comes to 8,335.
  • With Bajaj Finance, they say 9 EMIs at 0%, Rs. 1000 as processing fees. Some minimal documentation (id proof + residence proof) and nine PDC's of Rs. 8,335 are required.
  • Upfront payment is Rs. 26,005 and the rest @ Rs. 8,335 x 9.
  • So you received a "loan" of Rs. 75,015 for a period of 9 months and paid Rs. 1,000 as "fees". This works as an 17.78% interest.

Unless, there are zero fees or you are in dire short of cash, do not opt for Zero Percent Finance. I did my own calculations and found this not worth at all.

Please read:

BankBazaar | Are zero percent interest schemes really that?
Secret of EMI & ZERO Percent Interest Rate Unveiled!! | Indian Stock Market Hot Tips & Picks in Shares of India

Last edited:
I am interested in the 50GT50, please let me know, if we decide to progress on this.

Dealer will be interested in making the commission. If lot of TV's get sold the same day, irrespective of the models, I am sure that he will offer discount regardless of the number of units sold per model. So sure, do join up. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back